Trivium medallion review

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
rl999
rl999's picture
Hat Tips: 4243
Trivium medallion review

I made my purchase today, and assuming that others will do the same in the near future.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:12
pourty
pourty's picture
Hat Tips: 2678
yep

I've got a roll of them coming in, plus two proofs.  I think the roll was supposed to ship out today, so hopefully I'll have them soon!

onealpha
onealpha's picture
Hat Tips: 1776
I just ordered 20 BU and 10

I just ordered 20 BU and 10 Proofs. Nice looking design and should make a great gift.  

pourty
pourty's picture
Anyone received their order yet?

Getting nervous, I ordered on the first of December... still no shipping notice.

I was intending to use a few for Christmas gifts...

rl999
rl999's picture
Hat Tips: 4243
Shipping news

I could have sworn I read something that said orders had to be in by the 14th so they would arrive in time for Christmas.  That has now become impossible so I am a bit disappointed. I thought these were struck before we paid as well, to alleviate the problems they experienced last time. I will be calling them tomorrow.

Found this:

Update: Due to overwhelming demand, orders placed after midnight on December 10, 2012 are not guaranteed to ship before Christmas.

WhyMeLord
WhyMeLord's picture
Hat Tips: 928
These are quite beautiful

http://www.silverbulletsilvershield.com/

pourty
pourty's picture
Received my bullion

Received my bullion medallions today.  I must say these are much nicer than the Debt and Death medallions.  Clean edges, no marks.  The silver bullet side is frosted rather than mirror-like, but considering how the D&D coins turned out, I think frosted is good.

the Trivium side is quite nice.  Decent bullion coins.  Not spectacular, but not bad, and great message!

pourty
pourty's picture
Proof rounds are HERE!

Finally!

I have to say, the SBSS series got much better with these.  The D&D medallions were disappointing, but the Trivium Proofs are stellar.  They came packaged in a felt box with a certificate of authenticty, each of them numbered.  (Mine were 1692 and 1693).  The detail is fantastic and they are mirror shiny.  Each medallion is in it's own platstic capsule inside the felt box as well.

No regrets on any of the trivium rounds, bullion or proof.

I will likely buy a few of the Slave Queen medallions, but only the proof ones.  While I agree with the message, I don't really like the imagry all that much.  But I'll buy a few proofs when they are finally released.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Trivium medallion review"