Huldra Silver - focused on its 7,000 acre Treasure Mountain Mine in BC

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
rock collector
rock collector's picture
Hat Tips: 2216
Huldra Silver - focused on its 7,000 acre Treasure Mountain Mine in BC

Huldra Silver Inc. (HUSIF, HDA.V)

Huldra Silver Inc. is in the business of exploring and developing high grade silver deposits.  
http://www.huldrasilver.com/  The following is from the website.

Huldra Silver Inc. (“Huldra”) is a Vancouver based mineral exploration and development company currently focused on its 100% owned, 7,000 acre Treasure Mountain Mine and its Merritt mill and tailings facility, located approximately three hours east of Vancouver, BC. Huldra is also actively assessing other acquisition opportunities.

The Treasure Mountain Mine is a high-grade silver/lead/zinc vein hosted deposit that currently has over 4,000 metres of underground development on four levels, over a vertical strike of 295 metres. Huldra has been underground mining since May 2012 under a 60,000 tonne per year small mines permit and previously mined a 10,000 tonne bulk sample. Exploration activities are presently focused on expanding the underground resource and defining additional mineralized structures on the mine property.

Huldra began commissioning a new 200 tonne per day grinding, crushing and floatation mill at its Merritt facility, located approximately 70 minutes from the mine, in August 2012. 6,000 tonnes of stockpiled development and exploration mill feed has been shipped to the Merritt facility and is being processed to test the mill. Once testing is completed, Huldra intends to transition into processing the 10,000 tonne bulk sample and plans to commence commercial production in the first quarter of 2013.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
rock collector
rock collector's picture
HULDRA SILVER to begin selling Pb/Ag and Zn concentrates Q1 2013

HULDRA SILVER ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO LEAD AND ZINC CONCENTRATE PURCHASE AGREEMENTS Vancouver, British Columbia – October 24, 2012 – Huldra Silver Inc. (TSX-V:HDA) (the “Company” or “Huldra”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Lead Concentrate Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”) with a smelter whereby Huldra has agreed to sell approximately 1000-2000 dry metric tonnes until March 31, 2013 (initial term). The Company also wishes to announce that it has entered into a Zinc Purchase Agreement to sell approximately 1000-2000 dry metric tonnes until March 31, 2013 (initial term). Payments are tied to bi-monthly prices for lead, zinc and silver as published by the Metal Bulletin, less certain deductions. The contract is based on expected metallurgical samples from the 10,000 tonne bulk sample with the Lead concentrate expected to grade 66% Pb and 242 oz/ton Ag and the Zinc concentrate assaying 55% Zn. The actual shipments may vary from these levels and the payable amounts may increase or decrease.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Jordan Roy-Byrne discusses Huldra Silver

Gold And Silver Will Soon Line Investors' Pockets:
Jordan Roy-Byrne October 10, 2012
Excerpt:
TGR: You said you weren't that hot on silver stocks, but there must be some you still like there. JR-B: Up until recently I wasn't that hot on silver stocks. But, looking at where silver is now, we know that whenever gold goes up, silver goes up even more. So, actually I'm looking for more silver plays like Huldra Silver Inc. (HUSIF.PK), which recently commissioned its Treasure Mountain mill in British Columbia. It's going to start spitting out ounces this month and should be in commercial operation by January. It's a very high-grade producer and should be the second highest grade mine in the world. There are several things I like about Huldra. Number one, although the company has had to raise some money this year, the stock has held up very well, whereas a lot of silver stocks have completely fallen apart technically. The company has been able to successfully raise money and should produce about 2 Moz silver equivalent per year, which will result in a substantial amount of cash flow. It has about 17M options and warrants that would likely be exercised if the stock exceeds $2/share. The stock is now around $1.40/share. Assuming it goes over $2/share, these options and warrants will get exercised, generating something like $20M. In terms of mining, because its costs are very low and the grade is high, its profits are going to be substantial. Twelve months from now Huldra could have a minimum of $40-50M to work with. The Treasure Mountain historical resource estimate is 10 Moz silver, but its NI 43-101 estimate is much smaller than that. Huldra really needs to drill out this project and define a more substantial resource, which would give it a higher valuation. Then it could trade at 4-5 times cash flow, versus the current 1-2 times. Also of note is that prior to the most recent financing, Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. (CDE) owned 12% of the stock and Sprott also owns a big position. That shows that some institutions think there's huge potential for the resource. Up until earlier this year, only $5M had been spent on this property. Assuming silver goes above $40/oz and gets to $50/oz again, Huldra is one that I think is going to receive a large amount of interest and is going to be very profitable. I'm very optimistic on it long term.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Huldra Silver Announces 2013 Exploration Plans - Nov 23, 2012

http://www.huldrasilver.com/huldra-silver-announces-initial-2013-exploration-plans-at-the-treasure-mountain-mine-and-an-update-on-operations-at-both-the-treasure-mountain-mine-and-the-merritt-mill/

VANCOUVER, B.C. – Huldra Silver Inc. (“Huldra” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide details of its upcoming underground diamond drill program and planned surface drill program for the summer of 2013. The Company also wishes to announce it has achieved a major milestone in shipping the first concentrates from its mill in Merritt, BC.

Full article at the above link.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Huldra Silver Provides Update on Concentrate Shipments and Mill

Huldra Silver Provides Update on Concentrate Shipments and Mill Operations. VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan 18, 2013) - Huldra Silver Inc. (TSX VENTURE:HDA) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that, since November, 2012 it has shipped a total of 227 dry metric tonnes of lead/silver concentrates and 149 dry metric tonnes of zinc concentrates to a smelter under the terms of previously announced concentrate purchase agreements. The Company has received provisional payments representing approximately 85% of the total receipts for the first 139.38 dry metric tonnes of lead/silver concentrates and 131.6 dry metric tonnes of zinc concentrates. Final receipts will be released once independent assays have been confirmed. The Company continues to make adjustments to the mill equipment and processes to maximize metallurgical recovery and throughput. Due to an unusual amount of precipitation in November and December, additional temporary measures have been put in place to handle higher moisture content in the mill feed. A number of permanent adjustments to the operation are also being evaluated and implemented. There are still minor modifications and adjustments being made to the equipment and processing that require brief stoppages from time to time. The Company expects to be running at the nameplate 200 tonnes per day capacity in the near future. On behalf of the Board of Directors of HULDRA SILVER INC. Ryan Sharp, MBA, President, CEO & Director

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Huldra Silver - focused on its 7,000 acre Treasure Mountain Mine in BC"