Cartel Just Reared It Evil Head - "Silver Smashed to $33.50 As 50% of US Annual Silver Production Dumped on Market in 5 Minutes"

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kenscott
Kenscott's picture
Hat Tips: 420
Cartel Just Reared It Evil Head - "Silver Smashed to $33.50 As 50% of US Annual Silver Production Dumped on Market in 5 Minutes"

How else can one interpret it short of the Cartel raiding the supposed open market once again.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/silver-smashed-to-33-50-on-asian-open/

You would think that QE3 would have enough pressure on the markets to help short off such horrendous attacks. I guess not.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
tankerfirstofficer
tankerfirstofficer's picture
Hat Tips: 553
I would think that any entity

I would think that any entity capable of keeping interest rates at 0% can keep paper gold and silver prices at any price they wish.

That is, until they can no longer do so. I don't believe that time is yet upon us,  but it may be here sooner than any of us might think.

TPaine
TPaine's picture
Hat Tips: 413
Who cares. With QE to

Who cares. With QE to infinity on the table time.. time.. time.. is on our side... YES IT IS!  BTFD and say thank you.

(I'm not a nimble day-trader. Cash account, no margin and settlement periods makes swing trading more my style)

Kenscott
Kenscott's picture
Hat Tips: 420
I Am Hoping You Are Correct

I am hoping you are correct in this matter.  I think the international picture is shaping up in such a way that physical demand globally will soon overtake the West's ability to simply pump it spot price up and down at will.

This being said, I still hold my odds and ends until later in the year. If I do not find a job, the monies will be needed.  Also, if the Fed does not approve funds for those on extended unemployment for 2013, I and a lot more people will be in a much worse scenario than now.

So, I just add what I can as I can and hope things are going to move as we are hoping.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Cartel Just Reared It Evil Head - "Silver Smashed to $33.50 As 50% of US Annual Silver Production Dumped on Market in 5 Minutes""