International North Air (INM)(INNHF)

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
International North Air (INM)(INNHF)

I have to admit I have been loading the boat on this one around $0.30 before I made this post but this will be well above $0.75 by year end.  Look at all of their drill results over the last couple of years.  They consistently hit think silver grades and the latest results are no exception.  The Company also continues to compile data from the recently completed core drill program into order to calculate a 43-101 compliant Resource Estimate within Q4 2012. And also look at the groups who are invested.

Significant Shareholders:
Coeur d’Alene Mines: 10.8 M
Pinetree Capital / Associates: ~12 M
Sprott Asset Management: 8.5 M
International Minerals Corporation: 1.8 M
Commodity Discovery Fund: 1.4 M
Management and Directors : 3.5 M

Northair Intersects 170.4 g/t Silver Over 17.9 Metres at La Cigarra Project, Mexico

• Hole CC-12-082A intercepted 18.60 metres of 22.0 g/t silver. This hole was an attempt to complete Hole CC-12-082 which was lost due to heavy faulting before reaching the target zone. Drilling once again did not reach the intended depth, but did encounter mineralization prior to stopping short of the target zone.
  • Hole CC-12-085 intercepted 57.00 metres of 34.2 g/t silver including 26.10 of 57.5 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-086 intercepted 38.90 metres of 88.2 g/t silver including 17.90 meters of 170.4 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-087A intercepted 9.00 metres of 29.1 g/t silver and 1.30 metres of 106.0 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-088 returned three intercepts of 3.70 metres of 140.9 g/t silver, 15.50 metres of 73.8 g/t silver and 18.30 metres of 55.2 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-090 returned three intercepts of 3.00 metres of 44.2 g/t silver, 3.50 metres of 34.0 g/t silver and 11.55 metres of 127.4 g/t silver including 5.55 metres of 249.5 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-092 returned four intercepts of 8.10 metres of 29.6 g/t silver, 2.80 metres of 27.7 g/t silver, 11.60 metres of 24.8 g/t silver and 9.00 metres of 46.8 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-094 returned three intercepts of 27.55 metres of 69.3 g/t silver, 8.55 metres of 65.8 g/t silver and 10.90 metres of 46.2 g/t silver;
  • Hole CC-12-095 intercepted 13.10 metres of 35.1 g/t silver.
Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

GoldistheFuture
Another pretty good drill result!

Remember 43-101 due out in Q4.

I especially like this hole: Hole CC-12-104 returned an intercept of 66.80 metres of 80.2 g/t silver, including 10.40 metres of 336.1 g/t silver.

Drilling Highlights:

• Hole CC-12-067 returned intercepts of 15.50 metres of 20.6 g/t silver, 3.0 metres of 21.1 g/t silver and 3.00 metres of 34.3 g/t silver. Hole CC-12-067 is a step out hole positioned approximately 100 metres south of CC-12-065; previously the most southern hole drilled within the La Carolinas Zone;
  • Hole CC-12-104 returned an intercept of 66.80 metres of 80.2 g/t silver, including 10.40 metres of 336.1 g/t silver. This hole tested the down dip projection of hole CC-12-006;
  • Hole CC-12-105, intercepted 25.00 metres of 48.1 g/t silver, including 9.00 metres of 90.6 g/t silver. This hole tested the up-dip projection of mineralization encountered in hole CC-12-103;
  • Hole CC-12-108 intercepted 31.50 metres of 25.6 g/t silver including 8.85 metres of 55.2 g/t silver. This hole confirmed the strength of the mineralized system at its presently known southern end.

Koddo
Koddo's picture
Hat Tips: 1618
I've been watching this one

since your last post.  The only thing that scares me is the intercepts arnt that spectacular in my opinion.  The vast majority are 20-100 g/t ag (looking at their past drill results as well) with a select few drills being 5-10m with 200-500 g/t .   The gold values arn't really enough to factor in, and as far as I know other by-products (zinc, lead, etc) are not significant either.  20-100g/t ag intercepts over any amount of meters with little au and no by-products seems like a dud to me. 

Would like to hear if you have this concern at all or if maybe I'm missing something.   

GoldistheFuture
Good Points but..

This is a pure Silver play.   Every hole has hit good grades of Silver.  And they are usually between 10 to 100 meters and from 50 g/t to 310 g/t.  Look at other large Silver companies and you will see much less quality holes.  Other companies might hit a 2000 g/t but it is only like 0.5 meters.  They might make it up with some lead, zinc or gold but to have every hole hit good grades of Silver at long depths shows the size and scope of this deposit.  And it doesn't hurt to see who else has money invested in this company.  And most of them just recently put money into INM.  I'll invest where these guys are investing any day!!.

Coeur d’Alene Mines: 10.8 M
Pinetree Capital / Associates: ~12 M
Sprott Asset Management: 8.5 M

I am adding anywhere between $0.30 to 0.34 and when they release their 43-101 I will sell half of my position.

GoldistheFuture
Good Source of Info.

http://www.internationalnorthair.com/i/pdf/Brochure/Corporate-Brochure.pdf

Watch the presentation below and I bet you will be a Buyer!! :)

http://www.gowebcasting.com/events/precious-metals-summit-conferences-llc/2012/09/06/international-northair-mines-ltd/play/stream/5374

October 16, 2012

Northair Reports Positive Metallurgical Results for La Cigarra Silver Project, Mexico

Silver Recoveries Range from 85% to 90%

International Northair Mines Ltd. (TSXV: INM) (the "Company" or "Northair") is pleased to announce the receipt of continued positive results from the latest metallurgical test work carried out on samples from the La Cigarra silver project, located in north central Mexico. Recoveries of silver range from 85% to 90%.

"Results from this phase of metallurgical testing on material from the San Gregorio Zone at La Cigarra show good silver recoveries with the production of a lead concentrate with gold credits" said Fred Hewett, President & CEO of Northair. "Further work will be scheduled to confirm the process flow sheet and optimize recoveries, but this is an excellent result at this stage of the project."

The samples for the test work were collected by the Company from the San Gregorio Zone and classified into sulphide and oxide material. The sulphide samples were selected from 13 core drill holes, while the oxide samples were collected from 4 core drill holes. A flotation and cyanide leaching flow sheet was developed in order to achieve the optimum recovery of silver and base metals.

For sulphide material, silver was primarily recovered in a lead flotation concentrate. Initial recoveries of up to 73% of the silver and 70% of the lead were achieved at a primary grind size of 75 microns from material containing 68 g/t silver and 0.15% lead. In a separate test, about 85% of the silver in the lead cleaner tailings was extracted in a 96-hour carbon-in-leach process after regrinding to 11 microns. Based on these results, there is potential to recover approximately 85% of the total silver from material in a combined flotation-leaching flow sheet. This will be investigated further in future metallurgical programs. Preliminary assessment of the lead concentrate containing 48% lead and 22,600 g/t silver indicates that it would be marketable to smelters.

For oxide material, the silver is more amenable to whole ore leaching than flotation. Approximately 90% of the silver was extracted from material containing 57 g/t silver in 48 hours of whole ore cyanidation at a grind size of 94 microns.

These results indicate that a combined flotation-leaching flow sheet would achieve maximum silver recovery and could apply to both the sulphide and oxide ores.

Preliminary testing also indicated the potential for producing a zinc concentrate from the lead flotation tailings. A zinc flotation test on the tailings recovered about 55% of the zinc and 6% of the silver in a concentrate grading 57% zinc and 1,764 g/t silver grade. The material sample contained 0.12% lead, 0.15% zinc and 44 g/t silver.

The Company is planning further testing to confirm the process flow sheet and metallurgical performance with samples to be collected representing material from both the San Gregorio and Las Carolinas zones.

The metallurgical program was carried out by G&T Metallurgical Services of Kamloops, B.C., through the consulting firm of JDS Energy & Mining Inc., under the supervision of Hoe Teh, P.Eng, a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101. Mr. Teh has reviewed this news release and agreed to its contents.

About the La Cigarra Silver Project

The La Cigarra Project is located in the state of Chihuahua along the eastern fringes of the Sierra Madre Occidental in Mexico. Local topography is gentle with good road access to the major city of Parral, located 26 kilometres to the south east. The 32,064 hectare property position contains a significant silver bearing system, with a resource presently being calculated on a small portion of the property. Further exploration and infill drilling is underway with the objective of providing sufficient data to expand the potential resource.

This news release has been prepared in accordance with Canadian regulatory requirements set out in National Instrument 43-101 and approved by Fred Hewett the Company's President and CEO, and a Qualified Person under NI 43-101.

Koddo
Koddo's picture
Hat Tips: 1618
I'll do a little bit more research

but still not convinced, those shareholders own bits and pieces of just about every silver/gold junior pretty much in the exact %'s (sprott, pinetree), but appreciate your insights GITF...I've looked at some of your other plays...including mart resources and like how you pick your plays... very much on the fundamental side.  I wish I saw your mart resources post earlier because I really like the company after researching it more....just have to wait for a pull back now....if it happens.  I'll dig more into International.

GoldistheFuture
Mart Resources

Mart was a game changer for me.  I was all in on that one at around $0.50-$0.75 a share.  I would wait until 3rd quarter results are released and then jump in heavy.  Their earnings will show a lot of oil being stolen and the stock will take a hit.  But then come mid November to December they have a Shell pipeline agreement that will be signed, another dividend and UMU10 results (which will be amazing).  They will be producing 50,000 barrels of African Bonny light crude per day this time next year and paying a huge dividend.  $1.60-$1.70 is a good reentry point.  INM is a small short term play for me, I think their 43-101 will get a nice pop.  Good Luck!

GoldistheFuture
Nice Drill Results Today!

The 765 g/t silver intersection from hole CC-12-135 in the San Gregorio Zone is the highest silver grade (over widths greater than 5 metres), reported to date. These results, combined with previous drilling, indicate that a high grade silver zone is being delineated in the northern half of San Gregorio. This higher grade zone currently has a strike of 300 metres and remains open with significant opportunity to expand with further drilling."

And remember initial resource estimates will be released in Q1 2013.  Should be GOOD!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "International North Air (INM)(INNHF)"