Poll fraud and Mid-East attacks on embassies

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
Poll fraud and Mid-East attacks on embassies

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/16/cbs-obama-leads-in-d-13-poll

Anyone following the presidential campaign through the prism of media polls is doing themselves a serious disservice. Virtually every one uses a polling sample that is so heavily-skewed towards Democrats that it distorts the actual state of the campaign. Of course, that is a feature, not a bug of the polls. The polls are specifically designed to drive a narrative that Obama is surging and Romney is struggling. Increasingly, though, the polls are having to go to ridiculous efforts to support this meme. Friday's CBS/New York Times poll, for example, uses a D+13 sample of registered voters. This is absurd.

In 2008, an historic election wave for Democrats, the electorate was D+7. In 2004, when George W. Bush won reelection, the electorate was evenly split. In other words, D+0. Repeat after me; the Democrat share of the electorate is not going to double this year. Given the well-noted enthusiasm edge for Republicans this year, the electorate is going to be far closer to the 2004 model than 2008. Any poll trying to replicate the 2008 is going to artificially inflate Obama's support.

Those who are planning and participating in the attacks / riots are fully aware that Soetoro, if he wins in November will have another four years to rule by EO.... and there won't be a change in US policy regarding Isreal and the rest of the mid-east countries.

Do you think that those participants are reading those polls and believing Romney won't win solely based on those oversampled D polls? That a significant shift in US foreign policy isn't coming?

I think the lamestream media is complicit in the attacks and the murder of the ambassador ....these rioters are reading the polls too.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
Probably deserves its own new thread...

I don't know what occurred last Tuesday, but it wasn't an election by the people.

All the polls from the lamestream media using a D+13 (etc) weighting to obtain a slim margin, if any, for Soetoro and yet on election day far fewer democrats turn out from 2008 than republicans from 2008 (even McCain got more votes in 2008 than Soetoro did this time around) and he wins by a slim margin by popular vote?

Amazingly, every 'swing state' went for Soetoro, and in some precincts in Ohio, 99+% of the vote went for Soetoro, with some at 100% of the vote. Even "Hussein" (hmmmm....) never got "100% of a vote.

In Florida, several precincts had more than 100% of the registered voters vote.

This 'election' was better scripted than 9-11.

I see Lucy Ferian Productions did a good job with this movie. Hell, Chris Matthews reviewed it and said while the main character's performance was weak, he absolutely loved Sandy's performance which carried the show.

I think South Park tried to tell us something years ago...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=123_1190395606

Look, Romney wasn't a Ron Paul. But had Romney been allowed to win the rest of the pieces would have fallen in place with a little help.

But TPTB have no moral guidance, and now... well, view the clip. It's SFW.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Poll fraud and Mid-East attacks on embassies"