For Beinki Colloidal Silver.........Share your good or bad Q&A

86 posts / 0 new
Last post
SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
For Beinki Colloidal Silver.........Share your good or bad Q&A

I have gotten really interested in this ....Thanks Beinki.  I will try to contact him from his site to see if he will visit this forum and share more of his knowledge on the subject, until then, please share anything good or bad about Colloidal Silver.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
Darth Smoker
Darth Smoker's picture
Hat Tips: 730
Been making my own since July

Made about 10 quarts in one qt batches since July with a Silver Puppy Generator. So far haven't gotten sick or turned blue!  lol.  Really, this business about turning blue is such a media/pharma-generated farce. Soooo much research proves that ingesting clear colloidal silver with a ppm less than 20 will have very few colloids - just ions (ag+). It's the large silver particles that the body cannot process and eliminate. Adding a drop or four of H2O2 in 16 oz of Silver Water will reduce those few particles that are in there back to ions. (haven't seen the need to try this though). My ionic silver water is quite clear. 

So much to talk about.... started using Silver Gel on my Poikiloderma of Civatte skin damage on my neck and after 8 months of daily use it seems to be breaking up! Didn't want to continue to pay $16 for a 4 oz tube for something that seems to simple. So when I got the Silver Puppy Gen I bought the Gel kit and voila!

Asthma may be caused by a bacteria. The more I study diseases they more I discover that they are caused by bacterium. Modern Medicine would rather treat the symptoms rather than the cause. ie, the common cold. 

disclaimer: I do not have any financial incentive to recommend Silver Puppy Generator. 

WhyMeLord
WhyMeLord's picture
Hat Tips: 928
Silver Colloids - An Overview

Reposted from the MainSt Thread:

For all of you out there that are grinding out an ion soluton at home, here is some good info (IMHO) about the difference between the various types of collodial silver: Ionics, Protein and the true Colloids: LINK

Note: A true colloid is NOT clear because it contains silver particles which block light.

Ionic solutions, however, will appear clear, just like salt and sugar solutions, because they are ions (not particles), dissolved in the water.

All of these are useful for something; however the real efficacy comes from lower particle size. Once you get to a 1Nm size (which is impossible with home equipment), then the results are orders of magnitude greater.

Myself, I've been using Meso-Silver for over 10 years. For me, I haven't had a cold, flu or anything else during this time (YMMV).

It does not mess up the friendlies in your gut (at 1TBS/day). Seems to be related to particle size, as 1 Nm means a very large surface area (good for bacterial/virus binding) and is also absorbed very early on in the upper intestine.

EDIT: Also unlike an Ionic solution (which you are making at home), a true colloid does not react with chloride (which is HCL in your stomach), thus not precipitating and ending up being absorbed by your body. Drop some salt in your colloid, if it turns cloudy, then it is ionic, not colloidal.

Bottom line, ionic solutions are great for outside the body, Nm colloids work outside and are also safe for inside as well.

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
I will start this process next month

Beinki, Contacted me today......he said he would be glad to stop in and answer any questions. I hope that this thread will become his.........Have at it folks...ask away.

I am looking forward to start making my own. I have been buying it from the Local GNC and I am tired of that and started looking into Beinki's website and saw a noticeable difference....I am also going all in on the Silver Lungs Package.

My wife is a heart nurse, so infections are a big worry as well as lung problems after open heart surgery.....She is on board with the Idea after a Few talks with the docs ...mostly about infections. She ask if their was silver in any of the medical supplies used before and after.........The answer was mostly a weak uttered yes, but it was attached to a medical term hidden by big pharma.

IMO........If silver does nothing else as we wind down this road, it's Medical consumption in the coming years are going make any use it had in other industries look small.

Darth Smoker
Darth Smoker's picture
Ions, not particles, make silver toxic to bacteria

Unbiased opinion http://www.silvermedicine.org/  "We are not affiliated with any organization which markets colloidal silver or generators."

beinki
beinki's picture
Hat Tips: 2454
Beinki's contact info

Great to see so many Colloidal silver enthusiasts. Here is my site http://beinkisown.blogspot.com/  I would highly recommend you watch the interview I made with Mario Cifaldi, the maker of the Silver Lungs Generator, It tells about the generator and dispels many myths about CS, Turning Blue etc. and should you decide to order one use my affiliate link and I will receive a small referral fee. http://www.silverlungs.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=281

and my email is beinkisown@hotmail.com

beinki
beinki's picture
answer to fellow turdite "SE"

Beinki, how long have you used colloidal silver?  It appears in the video that your bottom lip and maybe your chin area is turning blue.  That might be a sign of argyria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

However, as long as you keep doing this, you're slowly dwindling down the amount of silver available in above-ground form, unless you're peeing it into a bucket and recycling it for what little silver might be in there.  I wonder how many thousands of people are doing colloidal silver per year, and how many ounces per person.  Thanks for making silver more rare.  By the way, before long, you might be able to find work with the Blue Man Group. SE

Beinki's answer

With proper use the .9999 silver I use will make thousands of gallons of ionic silver. People who use scotch brite scouring pads to clean the silver rods loose more silver in cleaning it then making it-suggestion use copper pad for cleaning, it is near same hardness and won't remove silver. as for argyria, I know of no one who "turned blue" from using a true ionic or colloidal silver, you probably are referring to large aggregate particles of silver chloride which will accumulate in the tissue if taken in large amounts for a long time and then when hit by sunlight causes the same effect as processing a photograph. However if you are worried about argyria the fist area that will turn is the white area of your fingernails. Hope this helps.

WhyMeLord
WhyMeLord's picture
Darth Smoker wrote:Ions, not

Darth Smoker wrote:

Unbiased opinion http://www.silvermedicine.org/  "We are not affiliated with any organization which markets colloidal silver or generators."

Interesting study, couldn't read beyond the abstract as it is behind a $35 paywall. Have you read it?

What products did they use? How were they prepared?

Yet, I'm wondering why does this happen?

As to unbiased opinion, yes, other than their own product...

Look, all silver products work to some degree in some type of application.

Personally, after reading the literature, I would never ingest a protein based colloid silver product, however, I might consider it for topical use depending on the situation.

WhyMeLord
WhyMeLord's picture
Beinki, Like your site.  The

Beinki,

Like your site.  The Silverlung product looks very good.

Do you have a microbiology background?

beinki wrote:

Great to see so many Colloidal silver enthusiasts. Here is my site http://beinkisown.blogspot.com/ 

AgNovice
AgNovice's picture
Hat Tips: 508
many uses

After hearing about colloidal silver and it's many applications, I was interested for some time  but thought it was bunk since it seemed to be a wonder drug of all sorts of uses. Snake-oil, if you will. But upon taking the red pill and learning about so many other things that are discussed here on TFMR, I wanted to try CS.

I recently purchased a generator (lungs) and used the ionic solution (16ppm) as a spray on my feet and my toenail fungus rapidly deceased. I've also been spraying it on small cuts and scrapes which seem to heal faster (but maybe it just seems that way). Underarm deodorant - wow, the few day test seemed to work - no negative comments from family or friends (who would comment). It's time for a longer test run.

I intend to trying it on my trees to see if does anything for peach-leaf curl or other leaf disease. So many uses. Maybe its time to give some to friends and family to corroborate the results.

boatman
boatman's picture
Hat Tips: 6811
why me lord's post

is sooo true i have nothing to add to it.

except Sovereign .....................and Utopia silver.

commercial true nano silver.

boatman

beinki
beinki's picture
@whymelord

No I have an advertising degree,LOL but I have self taught myself and just so everyone knows, I am not a doctor and don't want anyone to think I want you to forgo seeing a doctor for any serious problems, but what I have learned makes me question the AMA, FDA, CDC and most all the other government alphabet groups.

beinki
beinki's picture
turning ionic silver into colloidal silver

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Informative video

Informative video Beinki .......thanks for sharing.

beinki
beinki's picture
recent email deserves answer

Hi Beinki,

My mother had shingles on her mid-back years ago.  Today she still has pain that flares up a few times per day.  Her doctor hold her to slap at it to relieve her pain.

Will your ionic silver help her?  Do you recommend spraying her back or taken orally, or both?

Regards,Tommy

Tommy,

Thanks for your question.

Shingles are viral in origin just like herpes and genital warts. These can be very difficult to completely cure as the viruses tend to hide in nerve cells where they are difficult to treat. However I have heard of many people having great results(with an immediate reduction in pain) using colloidal silver. Remember I am not a doctor but if it were me what I would do as soon as an out break occurs is take 2oz of colloidal silver(amber color) orally 3 times a day until symptoms subside then a maintenance dose of one ounce a day. Also spray Ionic silver(clear-in brown bottles) directly on the affected area three times a day or more if practical, and let air dry. And I would use both colloidal and ionic silver with a nebulizer twice a day. beinki

Darth Smoker
Darth Smoker's picture
Instrument

What instrument are you using to check for strength?

beinki
beinki's picture
@ Darth Smoker

To test for strength I assume you mean Parts per Million (ppm) I use a TDS meter Total dissolved solids. EBAY for $10. But too many folks think a higher ppm  is better and it is not. It is the size that matters most. For example if a sugar cube is 1000 parts per million, in ionic silver terms this would be to large to be an ion and therefore ineffective. But smash the cube into a thousand parts you still have the same 1000 parts per million but in a usefull form The generator I use makes a nano sized ion-think of the width of one lock of your hair equals one mile, then the ion would be the size of a pea in that mile. NOW THAT'S SMALL   So I guess women had it right all along, size does matter :)

beinki
beinki's picture
eye sty cured

Turdites, "I woke up Monday morning with a sty in my eye. Sounds like a bad rhyme right.  A sty is an infection of the eyelid, resulting from a blocked oil gland probably from all the concrete dust I've been working in lately. So anyway it was very painful and I'm thinking what a pain to go to work with this sty so I used an eye dropper and placed a couple of 5ppm of my ionic silver in my eye and left for work and It wasn't until Tuesday that I realized I had completely forgotten about the sty. Once again beinki's own ionic silver to the rescue."

Silvergunn
Silvergunn's picture
Hat Tips: 680
the magnetic stir?

Thanks Beinky et al,

I had a couple of questions.

1) Doesn't the magnetic stir cause a contamination in the production of the ionic silver solution?

2) And what is the reducing agent that was used in the silver ionic to colloidal silver transformation?

I have been making an silver ionic solution for 6 months now and find it beneficial. From what I have studied, the sublingual adsorption of holding the solution under the tongue is the best way to get it into the body. This then allows the silver ions to enter the blood stream and clean the circulatory system and so on from there. While the rest of the solution is swallowed and can then help the teeth, stomach, etc?  

beinki
beinki's picture
@ silvergunn

I have not had an issue with the magnetic stirrer. The reducing agent is pure dextrin carbohydrate powder. And yes holding it under your tongue is  a great way to absorb into bloodstream.

Silvergunn
Silvergunn's picture
Hat Tips: 680
Thanks for the reply Beinki

I enjoy your satire videos and appreciate all you do!

looking into that conversion of silver ionic solution into colloidal silver, thank's again.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "For Beinki Colloidal Silver.........Share your good or bad Q&A"