"Radical" Islam

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272278
"Radical" Islam

Here you go. Your own, dedicated playground. Have at it!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01
Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
From "Terror Ted"

Submitted by TerrorTed on September 14, 2012 - 2:47pm.

What a rancid pile of stinking taqqiya

Mohammed tried to get the Jews to accept his crazy, made-up religion and when they refused he spent the rest of his life hating on them.

Here's the Qur'an and the commentaries on what passes for Islamic Tolerance.  It makes for tedious and hateful reading - but that's because Islam is a tedious and hateful religion.

Qur'an 2:61         "Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Ishaq:240             "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

Qur'an 33:26       "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Ishaq:250             "The bestial transformation occurred when Allah turned Jews into apes, despised."

Qur'an 59:14       "The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."

Qur'an 2:96         "We will not remove a Jew from the punishment. They know the shameful thing that awaits them."

Qur'an 4:55         "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

Qur'an 88:1         "Has the narration reached you of the overwhelming (calamity)? Some faces (all disbelievers, Jews and Christians) that Day, will be humiliated, downcast, scorched by the burning fire, while they are made to drink from a boiling hot spring."

Tabari VIII:130   "The Messenger said during his final illness, 'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: 'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled; for I have received word that the Prophet said that two religions cannot coexist in Arabia."

Ishaq:524             "We cannot accept the oaths of Jews. Their infidelity is so great they swear falsely."

Ishaq:248             "Allah increases their sickness. A tormented doom awaits the Jews. Allah said, 'They are mischief makers. They are fools. The Jews deny the truth and contradict what the Apostle has brought. I will mock them and let them continue to wander blindly.'"

Qur'an 5:78         "Curses were pronounced on the unbelievers, the Children of Israel who rejected Islam, by the tongues of David and of Jesus because they disobeyed and rebelled."

Qur'an 5:80         "You see many of them allying themselves with the unbelieving infidels. Vile indeed are their souls. Allah's wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide."

Ishaq:262             "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Qur'an forbidding them to take Jews as friends. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what they conceal is worse."

Qur'an 2:59         "We sent a plague upon the Jews from heaven, for their evil-doing."

Bukhari:V4B56N679        "Allah's Apostle said, 'Plague is a means of torture sent on the Israelis.'"

Bukhari:V2B23N457        "The Prophet went out after sunset and heard a dreadful voice. He said, 'The Jews are being punished in their graves.'"

Qur'an 17:7         "We shall rouse Our (Muslim) slaves to shame and ravage you (Jews), disfiguring your faces. They will enter the Temple as before and destroy, laying to waste all that they conquer."

Qur'an 59:2         "It was He [Allah] who drove the [Jewish] People of the Book from their [Medina] homes and into exile. They refused to believe. You did not think that they would go away. And they imagined that their settlement would protect them against Allah. But Allah's  (torment) came at them from where they did not suspect and terrorized them. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson O men who have eyes. This is My warning. Had Allah not decreed the expulsion of the Jews, banishing them into the desert, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the next they shall taste the torment of Hell Fire."

Ishaq:253             "Allah cursed them for their unbelief. When a scripture comes to them from Allah confirming what they already have, they deny it. Allah's curse is on them."

Qur'an 2:59         "The [Jewish] transgressors changed and perverted the word from that which had been spoken to them to a word distorted; so We sent a plague upon them from heaven, for their evil-doing."

Qur'an 2:61         "Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah. That was because they disbelieved Allah's Proofs, Signs and Verses and killed the prophets. They disobeyed and rebelled."

Bukhari:V5B59N362        "He exiled all the Qaynuqa Jews from Medina."

Ishaq:364             "Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate."

Qur'an 59:2         "It was Allah who drove the (Jewish) People from their [Yathrib] homes and into exile. They refused to believe. They imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But Allah's Torment came at them from where they did not suspect. He terrorized them. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson. This is My warning. Had I not decreed the expulsion of the Jews, banishing them to the desert, I would have punished them. They shall taste the torment of Hell Fire."

Qur'an 59:4 "That is because they resisted Allah and His Messenger. If any one resists Allah, verily Allah is severe in Punishment."

Qur'an 59:6         "What Allah gave as booty to His Messenger, He has taken away from the Jews. Allah gives His Messenger Lordship over whom He will. Whatever booty Allah has given to Muhammad and taken away from the (Jewish) people of the townships, belongs to Allah and to His Apostle."

Tabari VII:94       "The Murder of Ka'b bin Ashraf, The Evil Genius of the Jews: The Prophet sent messengers to the people of Medina announcing the good news of the victory granted to him by Allah at Badr. They listed the names of the polytheists they had killed."

Ishaq:365 "Ka'b bin Ashraf was from the Jewish clan of Nadir.

Tabari VII:94       "The Prophet said, 'Who will rid me of Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslamah, said, 'I will rid you of him, Messenger of Allah. I will kill him.' 'Do it then,' he said, 'if you can.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N270        "The Prophet said, 'Who is ready to kill Ka'b bin Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?' Muhammad bin Maslama said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Do you want me to kill him?' He replied in the affirmative."

Ishaq:365             "'Who will rid me of Ashraf?' Maslama said, 'I will deal with him for you. O Apostle, I will kill him.' Muhammad said, 'Do so if you can.'"

Tabari VII:94       "Muhammad bin Maslamah said, 'O Messenger, we shall have to tell lies.' 'Say what you like,' Muhammad replied. 'You are absolved, free to say whatever you must.'"  (this BTW is the origin of taqqiya - the Islamic practice of saying and doing whatever you need to in order to further the cause of Islam).

Tabari VII:95       "Abu said, 'We will deposit sufficient weapons with you to guarantee the payment of our debt.' Abu wanted to fool the Jew so that he would not be suspicious about the weapons when they came bearing them. Abu went back to his companions, informed them of what had happened. He told them to grab their swords and join him. Before leaving, they went to the house of the Messenger. Muhammad walked with them as far as Baqi al-Gharqad. Then he sent them off, saying, 'Go in Allah's name; O Allah, help them [assassinate the outspoken Jew]!' Then the Prophet went back home. It was a moonlit night, and they went forward until they reached Ka'b's house."

Ishaq:368             "We carried Ka'b's head and brought it to Muhammad during the night. We saluted him as he stood praying and told him that we had slain Allah's enemy. When he came out to us we cast Ashraf's head before his feet. The Prophet praised Allah that the poet had been assassinated and complimented us on the good work we had done in Allah's Cause. Our attack upon Allah's enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Medina who did not fear for his life.'"

Ishaq:368             "Ka'b's body was left prostrate. After his fall, all the Nadir Jews were brought low. Sword in hand we cut him down. By Muhammad's order we were sent secretly by night. Brother killing brother. We lured him to his death with guile [cunning or deviousness]. Traveling by night, bold as lions, we went into his home. We made him taste death with our deadly swords. We sought victory for the religion of the Prophet."

Tabari VII:97       "The next morning, the Jews were in a state of fear on account of our attack upon the enemy of Allah. After the assassination, the Prophet declared, 'Kill every Jew.'"

Bukhari:V1B1N6               "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country."

Qur'an 59:17       "Both [Jews and Satan] will go into the Fire of Hell, dwelling therein forever. Such is the reward of the Zalimun (disbelievers and polytheists)."

Qur'an 3:85         "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (Surrender), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who are losers."

Qur'an 3:87 "Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all men, all together. In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty of doom be lightened."

Ishaq:437             "In the fourth year of the Islamic Era the Prophet expelled the Nadir [a large Jewish community in Yathrib] from their homes.

Ishaq:437             "The Apostle ordered them to prepare for war and to march against them. Muhammad personally led his men against the Nadir and halted in their quarter. The Jews took refuge against him in their homes, so he ordered their date palms to be cut down and burnt.

Ishaq:438             "Allah wreaked His vengeance on the Jews and gave His Apostle power over them and control to deal with them as he wished. Allah said, 'I turned out those who disbelieved of the Scripture People from their homes. And in the next world I will torment them again with a painful punishment in Hell.

Bukhari:V4B52N176        "Allah's Apostle said, 'You Muslims will fight the Jews till some of them hide behind stones. The stones will betray them saying, "O Abdullah (slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him."'"

Bukhari:V4B52N177        "Allah's Apostle said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."'"

Ishaq:450             "They are the ones concerning whom Allah revealed: 'Have you not seen those to whom a portion of the Scripture has been given? They believe in idols and false deities. They say, "These are more rightly guided than those who believe?" - until the words, "Hell is sufficient for their burning. They are jealous and Allah has cursed them."'" [4:51]

Ishaq:461             "Just before the noon prayers, Gabriel came to the Apostle wearing a gold turban. He was riding a mule. He said, 'Have you laid down your weapons and stopped fighting, Muhammad?' 'Yes,' he replied. Gabriel said, 'The angels have not laid down their arms! I've just returned from pursuing the enemy. Allah commands you to march to the Qurayza. I, too, will attack the Jews and shake them out of their homes.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N443-8    "When the Prophet returned from the Trench, laid down his arms and took a bath, Gabriel came to him covered in dust. "Why have you laid down your sword? We angels have not set them down yet. It's time to go out against them.' The Prophet said, 'Where to go?' Gabriel said, 'This way,' pointing towards the Qurayza. So the Prophet went out to besiege them."

Bukhari:V5B59N444        "The dust rose in the streets of Medina as Gabriel's regiment marched through. The angels joined Allah's Apostle in attacking the Qurayza Jews."

Tabari VIII:29      "The Prophet said, 'No one should pray the afternoon prayer until they are in the territory of the Qurayza because warfare against the Jews is incumbent upon Muslims.'"

Tabari VIII:28      "When the Messenger approached the Jews, he said, 'You brothers of apes! Allah shamed you and cursed you.'"

Tabari VIII:34      "When Sa'd reached the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims, the Prophet said, 'Pass judgment on them.' Sa'd replied, 'I pass judgment that their men shall be killed, their women and children made captives, and their property divided.' Allah's Apostle proclaimed, 'You have passed judgment on the Jews with the judgment of Allah and the judgment of His Messenger.'"

Qur'an 33:26       "And He drove the People of the Scripture down from their homes and cast panic into their hearts. Some you killed, and you made some captive. And He caused you to inherit their farms, houses, wealth, and land you have not trodden."

Ishaq:464             "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men. As they were being taken in small groups to the Prophet, they said to one another, 'What do you think will be done to us?' Someone said, 'Do you not understand. On each occasion do you not see that the summoner never stops? He does not discharge anyone. And that those who are taken away do not come back. By God, it is death!' The affair continued until the Messenger of Allah had finished with them all."

Tabari VIII:38      "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Ishaq:468             "Allah brought down the People of the Scripture Book. I forced the Qurayza from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you took captive. You killed their men and enslaved their women and children. And I caused you to inherit their land, their dwellings, and their property. Allah can do all things.'"

And finally - when the Arabs and Islam swept through the Middle East in 630 A.D., they encountered 600 years of Assyrian Christian civilization, with a rich heritage, a highly developed culture, and advanced learning institutions. This became the foundation of the Arab civilization. The Muslims didn't have a rich culture - they stole one. That's how they got mathematics, al-gorithms, astronomy and - apparently - soap.

Jager06
Jager06's picture
Hat Tips: 1025
Educational resources

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4xCdehrV96U

That ought to hold some folks down for a few minutes.

Feel free to rebut and contemplate alternative ideas, but do not trot out the mainstream BS. The same people you decry as being liars on the evening news are the ones whose ideas you uphold as being correct in the Islamist debate. See any irony there?

I do.

Jager06
Jager06's picture
Wow!

I don't know where you had that on tap at, but well done Turdmeister.

Quick Fast and in a hurry.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11440
@jager

Still wandering around in the rabbit holes you sent me into. yes  I haven't forgotten, just busy. 

ancaro imparo.

TerrorTed
TerrorTed's picture
Hat Tips: 202
Goodnight

It's late where I am, and I'm tired and jaded after reading, collating and formatting 2400 words of slavering hatred from the "Religion of Peace."

So goodnight to all here.  May the true God who made heaven and earth bless and protect us all.

Jager06
Jager06's picture
I am off to work

Goodnight and God bless you as well.

ClinkinKY
ClinkinKY's picture
Hat Tips: 22724
Another "broken promise":)

Don't usually venture into the forum section but "All I Am Saying Is Give Peace A Chance"  ---/s

His foreign policy failed...dramatically. Accept it.

"The more you complain, the longer God lets you live".

145Bluesman
145Bluesman's picture
Hat Tips: 850
World Satan worshiping protest map

Found this over at Brother John F's site.

He puts up some great information over there...

http://www.brotherjohnf.com/archives/72189

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
From "Icarus"

Submitted by Icarus on September 14, 2012 - 3:55pm.

Let me give you some facts: Prophet Mohammad protected the Jews from some Muslims who accused the Jews for defaming the Prophet and betraying him...Prophet Mohammad told his followers to treat every man and woman with respect. He told his follower to make sure they respect their neighbors even if they are Jews. In other words, the real religion was about tolerance

Now for the real facts:

Mohammed fled from Mecca to Medina, because his army was getting the snot beat out of them.  There was a HUGE Jewish community in Medina.  He had to forge amiable relations with his new neighbors or they would have destroyed his meager army. Mohammed constructed a 'constitution' or agreement with the Jews in Medina to respect each other.  That's where these passages come from.

As he increased his power, he changed his outlook towards the Jews, who held numerous towns on the Arabian peninsula.  He used hatred towards the Jews as a motivator for his Army, because the Jews were very difficult for him to subdue and convert.

He defeated a Jewish Army at Quraysh.  They regrouped and defeated the Muslim army at Uhud.  Where Mohammed  was injured.  It was at this point that the Koran turned decidedly anti-semitic and anti-believer.  It was an attempt to motivate his warriors to die for Allah and destroy the Jews....the people who had just kicked his butt.

If you know anything about the teachings of Islam you know one thing that is totally different from our bible.  That is the Principle of Abrogation.  This simply means that whatever comes later in the Koran SUPERCEDES and INVALIDATES, whatever comes earlier.  This is a fundamental teaching!  The hatred of the Jews passages in the later Koran supersede the earlier passages of amicability in the early Koran!  Your passages have no validity in Islam under this principle. The real religion is NOT about tolerance (tolerance was superceded by later passages), it is about Jihad, violence and death to all nonbelievers.

Not Jewish and not a Muslim,

Icarus

Magpie
Magpie's picture
I don't think Jager06 will mind

if I bring his comment from Main St. over here.

Morons again...

Commenting on Islam. Fools. You have no idea what the Koran says, don't understand world history and apparently can't even listen to the nightly news in the language of your sworn enemies. If you did or could you would hear it all first hand, from the middle east mainstream, that they have sworn to destroy anyone who does not convert.

Here is a bit of education for those of you who can stomach facts that fly in the face of your emotional and conspiratorial instincts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4xCdehrV96U

Can anyone tell me what happened on September 11, 1683? It bears a direct correlation to 9/11/01. Your enemies know their history, a shame you cannot say the same about yourselves.

What is the "Principle of Abrogation" and why is it important to us right freaking now?

Who cosigned the "Final Solution" and raised two Divisions of troops for Hitler? Why?

What did Hillaire Belloc say about this in 1938?

Why did Jefferson commit the Marines after reading the Koran and spending 17% of US GDP at the time paying the Islamic Jizyah?

How many Jews and Christians did Mohammed behead a day in Medina?

Who claims to have ascended to Heaven? Who does the Bible say will claim they will ascend to Heaven?

Who bows to a blackened rock idol 5 times a day? And those whose knees will not bow, does not their head come off? Is there any mention of this in any other religious texts warning of violence at the hands of this cult?

"Ani Ariff Amerikee."

Stay on task folks. Stick to the metals or open a religious debate thread. I will be happy to provide educational hints to those who might be interested.

ancaro imparo.

Mr.Grey
Mr.Grey's picture
Hat Tips: 1058
Give me the history

I'm not interested in the emotion of who got fucked when or how but I am interested in the history of man.  We don't have many muslims in South Dakota but I do understand people.  I hope this thread can slow down and become an informative exchange of perception.

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

Mr.Grey
Mr.Grey's picture
Hat Tips: 1058
Well that was depressing

I'm on my 5th whiskey coke here, watched the first 35 min of what the west needs to know.  Anybody got anything on the positive side of islam?

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

145Bluesman
145Bluesman's picture
Hat Tips: 850
I cannot find ONE positive

I cannot find ONE positive thing on islam.

It is all perverted anger.

islam is satanical in nature it seems.

How big of a fool would you have to be to subscribe to this cultist insanity.

Please do not chop my head off for my free speech.

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Cultish and Dark

If Washington D.C. spoke like this  people would in MENA and elsewhere would be freaking out with worry.

The President of Iran and many around him and elsewhere believe in this stuff fervently and it's their desire for this outcome to happen. It would make their life and history complete.

That's crazy, dangerous and dark.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Magpie
Magpie's picture
I've only met two Muslims

in my entire life.  Neither of them followed their holy book very carefully....I guess you could call them "cafeteria" Muslims, just like cafeteria Catholics.  It was when I was living in Hawaii, and they even ate pork at a luau we went to.  Maybe people like them are the "peaceful" Muslims everyone talks about.  But from what I've been reading lately, a true disciple is required to be neither peaceful nor tolerant.  Scary sh*t.

Jager,

Can't find a translation without clicking on some sketchy-looking links.  ani ariff?

ancaro imparo.

Stratajema
Stratajema's picture
Hat Tips: 1937
Ann Barnhardt

... for President.  She is the smartest and strongest person around in talking about Muslim issues. 

Please see my profile picture as I am offering free kisses to all who disagree with me or Ms. Barnhardt.

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/sites/default/files/pictures/picture-2847.jpg

Jager06
Jager06's picture
Annie!

Is as hard as woodpecker lips!

I love her strength of character, and wish more Americans would be so willing to stand for what is right and worthwhile.

Thanks for bringing her up.

You may also like this woman:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

Best Wishes,

Jager06

Puck T. Smith
Puck T. Smith's picture
Hat Tips: 8604
Interesting interview with G. Edward Griffin

This interview from 2009 actually covers a wide range of topics, but this part is germane to the current discussion.

Daily Bell: From our point of view, the Middle Eastern wars are intended to spread Western-style collectivist democracy to the Islamic world. Has the West stumbled in its war against the Muslim religion (failure in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, etc.)?

Griffin: Have they stumbled? In my view, the conflict between the Western world and Islam is largely manufactured. There is no question that there are extreme groups within Islam, but my own research leads me to the conclusion that those are the very groups that have been fronted, aided and abetted by forces within America because they wanted to create an enemy – a dreaded foe to justify all the other schemes.

Daily Bell: The BBC, in a program last year came to a similar conclusion.

Griffin: Without an enemy, they cannot fight a war. Without a war, they cannot justify being in the Middle East. If they are not in the Middle East, they can't control the oil and on and on you go.

Daily Bell: So ... it's at least partially manufactured?

Griffin: The war against Islam is manufactured and is actually a war that need not be. Did they fumble the war? No they created it! They created it and it is just a meme. They don't want to win the war! They want to fight the war for ten years, twenty years, thirty years. They are not fumbling it. It is exactly what they want. It is not a question of winning or losing, it's a question of just having it, prolonging it and using it as a means of scaring the daylights out of the American people and conditioning them to accept the loss of their freedom at home.

It is also interesting, to me at least, that the conversation here died down pretty quickly while the Main Street flame war continues.

The way that can be shown is not the Way
The name that can be named is not the Name

Jager06
Jager06's picture
Sorry Puck...

I have actually been watching, but I had to go to work and then sleep for 5 hours between posts....

Now it's off to kids activities, catching up on my business paperwork (forced confiscation and I have to keep the books to prove I was confiscated from??)

Then off to work again where I will try to keep track of about 8000 miscreants. You know, to perpetuate the false paradigm of war allowing TPTB to maintain total control.

Of course there is no reason to believe me, nor should you in any way consider the previous 1400 years as evidence of trends in behavior. All incursions into Europe from the East were done purely for economic and political reasons. They "didn't like our freedoms" then either. Nor should you accept any current polling results or DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED leaders statements as the truth with regards to their intentions on the West. No just because everyone voted for them does not mean they are popular with the masses. We have simply misunderstood the process and ruined it for them, for which they hate us more. But not all of them. Just the ones who are not living next door.

I hope you can accept my tongue in cheek response without feeling like I am attacking you. I am not. I am simply frustrated with the complete ignorance from my fellows. Western thought, logic and reference timelines are 180 degrees different from the middle and far eastern on many topics. Until someone can actually live amongst them and understand the differences in reasoning, everything else remains a fog. A loud boisterous fog that many of us are wandering around shouting at each other in, but a fog just the same. And that fog has magical properties to our Eastern friends, they can simply see through it. It works for them and they help perpetuate it through organizations like CAIR, and the Holy Land Foundation.

But having limited knowledge and experience does indeed allow one to wallow in their supposed vast repository of nothingness and rely on emotional structures for ideological support. Of course emotions many times are devoid of facts, and therein lies the quandary. How do you get someone to ignore recent history to wake up to the facts of the situation? Especially when they are married to the status quo?

It is not the same as trying to wake someone from the slumber of the economic malaise and see things objectively with metals and sound money being paramount to that understanding.

Or is it?

Puck T. Smith
Puck T. Smith's picture
Hat Tips: 8604
I don't take it personally or as an attack

I have a pretty thick skin.  I will address some of this a bit later.  Believe it or not, I'm off to the Value Voters Summit

Never think you have me figured out. laugh

The way that can be shown is not the Way
The name that can be named is not the Name

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for ""Radical" Islam"