Great Basin Gold - Any takers?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Great Basin Gold - Any takers?

http://www.goldminerpulse.com/blogs/great-basin-gold-valuation.php

Just wondering what the thought is on this company. It was on my radar awhile back and now it is dirt cheap after missing earnings again. I know this one was on Ron Paul's list of companies too.

Thoughts?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:19

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

kjm
kjm's picture
Hat Tips: 879
Run the other direction as

Run the other direction as fast as you can!

Ron Moore
Ron Moore's picture
Hat Tips: 86
row away from the rocks...

or OTOH you could buy the ticket, take the ride.  but then you'd still have to get on your knees and pray to St. Jude.

I think kjm has it right, doc.  this looks like a lost cause to me bwtfdik

CEO Ferdi Dippenaar is finally ousted, but my guess is it's too little too late.

and can you really go by golderminerpulse output anymore?  please correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be running strictly on autopilot.  Dennis Boyko used to post frequently on SeekingAlpha, Twitter, and RBY & AEM Yahoo message boards, but went radio silent about 6 months ago.  I suppose you could try email to him for opinion and see what you get.

full disclosure:  I've justifiably been called a Moore, Ron  in the past

silverwood
silverwood's picture
Hat Tips: 1491
Not selling my position

Well it looks like I'm gonna' have cocktails on the SS Great Basin Titanic as I feel I will gamble that the following things will come to pass;

Gold will move to make a new high and stay in that range for awhile

GBG will finally get some gold production to cover their debt and become cash flow positive

Selling now would give me a unacceptable loss, so I will let it ride as I don't envision the stock price to go to zero as someone would buy the proven in ground assets.

So time for cocktails and sit back and wait.

kjm
kjm's picture
" Unacceptable

" Unacceptable loss"...............that's an unacceptable argument. What you're really saying is I can't stand to take a big loss and I know of no other stock priced at 0.22 that might have a better chance of going up than Gbg.  IMHO of course but everyone to their own.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15486
Virus alert!!!...

Folks...Please do not click on these links!!!...

Bag Of Gold

silverwood
silverwood's picture
Hat Tips: 1491
OK KJM

So I am all ears to your suggestions of mining stocks in the 20 cent range that have greater chance of out performing GBG. You have no idea of what I know about GBG and what kind of skin I have in the game. You are quick to call my argument unacceptable so come on with your suggestion then. 

kjm
kjm's picture
Silverwood

Actually I know lots about GBG, actually made money on the warrants a ways back.  What difference does it make how much skin you have in gbg, if you refuse to take a loss, then you sit with a lump of dead money hoping for a miracle. I don't like to give recommendations, but any of the penny stocks in BoG's list will probably perform better than GBG.

If you hang on to your shares, I wish you the best of luck.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Great Basin Gold - Any takers?"