Last post
Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Hat Tips: 10888
Who is Dagney Taggart?

Who am I?

I'll let the central committee decide.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

Bollocks
Bollocks's picture
Hat Tips: 32527
"I'll let the central committee decide."

You'll let them will you?

Puck T. Smith
Puck T. Smith's picture
Hat Tips: 8604
Surely folks must have more to say than this.

Did I being my popcorn for nothing?

The way that can be shown is not the Way
The name that can be named is not the Name

Mr.Grey
Mr.Grey's picture
Hat Tips: 1058
Central committee

"The Central Committee meets every month on the 2nd Thursday of the month beginning at 7:00pm at the Montrose High School Cafeteria. The meetings generally last about two hours and consist of committee reports, elected officials reports, general business, and candidate presentations. The attendance at our meetings is typically around 80 to 100 excited Republicans; please come to one of our meetings and see what we are about. We would love to have you join us and get involved."

Does this help put it in perspective?

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 55924
Who is Dagney Taggart?

My bet is on Juli.

From Grand Junction, now in Texas,

I'm fairly sure I found your FB page, with links from this thread.

Please be careful.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

peckerwood
peckerwood's picture
here's what i think

you are not a civil engineer, or at least not for long.  you post all day, every day.   either you will be fired for poor performance, or for wasting hours of your  work day on a chat board.  or your claimed career is just another supporting figment of the fiction.

you are abrasive, pompous, and not all that smart.  intelligent people learn early in life that smarts make you a target.  the lesson learned in school applies to adult life as well.  you should know this if you really work along side government.  so your bragging is your surest tell.

i could go on, but what's the point.  you are a pompous fool for even allowing this forum.  i hope you get raked over real good. 

oh, and before i forget, fuck off.

Puck - please pass me the popcorn :-)

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
I can explain........

Check your inbox!

NancyDrew
NancyDrew's picture
Hat Tips: 392
Someone who portrays themself

and attempts to play the role of a fictional movie character is mentally unstable. He/she may as well choose a real life strong businesswoman, although now deceased. Remember Leona Helmsley?

leona-helmsley-7-2-08.jpg

peckerwood
peckerwood's picture
intermission

get some popcorn, and a beverage.  looks like this is going to be a long, boring movie...

Lightning
Lightning's picture
Hat Tips: 493
Who are you?

Seems like a rather narcissistic question. Who cares who you are?

Just A Regular Guy
Just A Regular Guy's picture
Hat Tips: 1864
Weeeeeeee

The answer to each e-mail in this vid summizes my opinion. People like DT are nothing more than a cancer that need to be eradicated from society. The only useful part they (DT et. al.) play is to demonstrate to everyone else how f**ked up you can get if you base your existence on some elaborate baseless lie.

I've read mountains of your so called "intelligent" posts, and the intelligence you demonstrate reminds me of what I left in my toilet bowl after a big night on the Guinness (see "The Shame").  Stirring up trouble for the sake of trying to look good isn't "intelligent" and other people have made other valid points. Pull your f'ken head in.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3432
Sorry could not resist

Like I posted in main street a few minutes ago, my guess is NSA of DHS. I can't see your heart, not my place, but from what I have read and the 'fruit' you have displayed in your posts, my guess is your still captive to the dark side or the 'Matrix' still has you, whether you know it or not. That is if you are truly sincere. It the opposite is true, well, we don't even want to venture there.

Either way, wish you the best.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Some clarifications

Central Committee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Committee_of_the_Communist_Party_of_the_Soviet_Union

Lightning: In case you didn't notice, demand is overwhelming. Now the supply has been filled (this thread). I had to provide a better outlet for the conspiracy theorists than Main Street. Does that still make me a narcissist?

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hi Dagney,

I am glad to see that you are still having fun here.

As far as I am concerned, that is the most important part of this site.

Enjoy.

Hawk
Hawk's picture
Hat Tips: 989
I vote your unemployed only

I vote your unemployed only way you could spend so much time chatting utter crap on a blog site, you clearly know far less about the markets than you inform people you do, else you would be using this time to make money with that information.

A real reflection of your popularity is the amount of hat tips you have earned divided by the number of posts you've made, you only ever seem to have 1-5 hat tips per post but you post 30 times a day, i wouldn't even be surprised to learn you hat tip yourself and log in as another user or 2 to gain some more, no wonder your top of the scoreboard, your obviously a loser. 

TJeffson
TJeffson's picture
Hat Tips: 1694
Dagney and all the rest

I just find it amusing so many sit around and whine about someone like Dagney when Turd has provided an "Ignore User" button.  You're either gluttons or morons (or both).  Stop your whining and use the button, simple as that.  Who gives a crap who Dagney is or isn't?  If you don't like the posts, ignore them, otherwise move on.   

Watching you people complain about "trolls" is like watching a couple of retards trying to hump a doorknob.  Just a bunch of anonymous blowhards trying to look important on the internet. 

As for Dagney, some of her posts I like, some not so much.  Doesn't bother me one way or another, I just continue on reading and ignore the stuff I don't like or care about.  

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
@ TJeff

Yes you are right. I tend to attract the "Boths", especially from the UK, who hate when we colonials expose that their shit smells like everybody else's. All for amusement.

peckerwood
peckerwood's picture
Mark Ames says

"The only way to protect ourselves from this thinking is the way you protect yourself from serial killers: smoke the Rand followers out, make them answer for following the crazed ideology of a serial-killer-groupie, and run them the hell out of town and out of our hemisphere.", and I agree.  I read Atlas Shrugged, at the same time I was reading books across the entire political and philosophical spectrum.  What I found is that everyone is right, no one is wrong.  I have a major problem with extremists.  What you have done to Turd's main page is divide it into warring factions.  You need to respect other's views - we all have different backgrounds, experiences, while ultimately the truth is the truth.  The problem is that neither you, nor I know what that is, not yet.  Besides, how can you argue that you are not a troll?  You (and your followers) have a political agenda, and are using Turd's website as a free vehicle to get your opinions heard.  You are really despicable if you have not fed the Turd.

I have stuff to do today, but will check back later.  Be a man, and reply to this post.

peckerwood

I Run Bartertown
I Run Bartertown's picture
Hat Tips: 14903
Smalldog Syndrome

I'm not sure about you Dagney. It's kind of hard to call someone obnoxious (tempting though wink) when they're being attacked by a lynch mob of 'good guys' and mostly responding to abuse.

But I've seen one thing enough to know that you, pecker, are a little shit-eating weasel.

You scurry out to the main thread to 'lose your temper' (and never even really get a good rant off despite apologizing for the 'lost temper'). Then you run back to the forums to link to a pathetic little jibe and tell your buddies 'look, look what I did!'. Of course you hate 'extremists'. Fucking beta male. 

"Yeah, Spike, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
Flame away here

Dagney started this topic and I don't think she minds if people flame her here. So if you want to flame away, do it here, not on Main Street. I will otherwise mostly leave this topic alone. However...I did just vanish a post in another forum that used the "c" word (not so cleverly disguised) to attack Dagney, even though "she" may not be a she. I'm sorry, but as a woman (and I am one), I draw the line at that crap.

So you have this forum to vent. If you go to Main Street or hijack other threads or forum topics to trash talk then a) I'll set Dagney to ignore for you and b) if that doesn't help then I may have to moderate you. Sorry, but being on a high-horse doesn't justify flaming and outright misogynistic abuse.

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

Grigeo
Grigeo's picture
Hat Tips: 1575
Smalldog Syndrome

He posts when he is stoned.  Why someone would be on a computer when stoned, I don't know.  Serious problems. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Who is Dagney Taggart?"