Aurora Shooter's Father Supposed to Testify in LIBOR ?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Candygram
Candygram's picture
Hat Tips: 207
Aurora Shooter's Father Supposed to Testify in LIBOR ?

Just found this info on a website I have no history with...just pulled it up. Excerpt...

Robert Holmes is known throughout the global banking community as the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed. He developed predictive models for financial credit and fraud risks and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO. Every American citizen is beholden to FICO if they need to borrow money.

The massive banking fraud crime that the US Senate is investigating is called the LIBOR Scandal . It involves UK banks who illegally fixed borrowing rates with the compliance of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and other major Western banks.

Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect's father, not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but has also traced the "hidden" trillions of dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and could even include US Presidential candidates and the British Royal family.

What kind of a "shut up" deal has been worked out with Robert Holmes to save his son from the death penalty?

Here is the link:http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news616_batmanwhy.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:01
survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
damn gram

i tOOk the hOOk. down the raBBit hole. lOOks legit. he is working w/ fico. 

here is is linkedIn link http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-holmes/4/47b/24a before it disapears i wanted to copy paste his own bio.

Robert Holmes's Overview

Current
Past
  • Senior Staff Scientist at HNC Software, Inc.
Education
  • University of California, Berkeley
  • Stanford University
  • University of California, Los Angeles
Connections

111 connections

Robert Holmes' Summary

My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics. My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in develping predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models,first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.
Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.

Specialties

Experience with a variety of programming languages: Perl, SAS, JAVA, C, C++ and shell scripting languages
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux and Windows

Robert Holmes' Experience

Senior Lead Scientist

Fair Isaac

Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; FICO; Computer Software industry

2002 – Present (10 years)

Statistical Modeling / Data Mining: Developed statistical models for a variety of Fair Isaac products including Telco Fraud/Risk Manager, Falcon ID and Falcon Online Access. Also familiar with other FI products including Falcon Fraud Manager and Falcon Fraud Manager for Merchants. Currently managing a Falcon Fraud Manager Credit Team.

Senior Staff Scientist

HNC Software, Inc.

Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; HNCS; Computer Software industry

2000 – 2002 (2 years)

Robert Holmes' Education

University of California, Berkeley

Ph.D.Statistics

1976 – 1981

Stanford University

BSMathematics

1969 – 1973

University of California, Los Angeles

MA, MSMathematics, Biostatistics

enjoy everyday

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
posted on main, to keep them all here

silver docs has this ....http://www.silverdoctors.com/breaking-batman-shooters-father-was-scheduled-to-testify-as-whistle-blower-to-senate-over-libor-scandal/

Holmes’ father, Robert Holmes, reportedly is a senior lead analyst with FICO, and was scheduled to testify as a whistle-blower in the coming weeks regarding the LIBOR scandal, was was reportedly ready to NAME BIG NAMES involved in the massive global fraud as well as provide evidence to the Senate Banking Committee linking the high level executives to their crimes!

as this develops....

new timeline from this link http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news617_batmanwhohow.html

May 21, 2012 - Two months before the massacre, James Holmes is befriended by BLACK OP HITMAN #1 who drugs him with scopolomine for the first time. The hitman takes the drugged Holmes back to Holmes apartment at 1690 Paris Street in Aurora. The hitman moves in with Holmes and stays undercover for 8 weeks. The hitman maintains Holmes in a drugged state and accesses his email and bank accounts.

May 22nd, 2012 Hitman #1 buys a Glock pistol using James Holmes identification. Less than a week later, he upgrades to a shotgun. The following week, he buys an AR-15 rifle. Hitman #1 also purchases explosive materials and equipment to rig Holmes entire apartment with a complex series of booby traps.

June 7th, 2012 - James Holmes shows up on campus for an oral exam in a drugged fog and fails.

June 7th to July 2nd, 2012 - Using James Holmes email, Hitman #1 orders guns, rounds of amunition, magazine holders, combat vest, knife, mask etc. with expedited shipping costs through FEDEX and USPS. Holmes signs for the deliveries in a drugged state.

July 5th, 2012 - While James Holmes is drugged, Hitman #1 dyes Holmes' hair red-orange and takes a photo of him. The hitman then creates a profile for James Holmes on the AdultFriendFinder adults-only website. When completing the profile for Holmes, the hitman doesn't know that Holmes is 6'3", so he mistakenly enters 6'0".

The hitman uploads James Holmes photo (above). Only days before the massacre, the hitman makes an entry on the AdultFriendFinderwebsite site. Pretending to be Holmes, he describes his penis as "short/average". He uses the screen name "classicjimbo" with a message on top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

July 18th, 2012 - Hitman #1 mails an incriminating notebook filled with gruesome sketches and details of the plans for the attack in the crowded theater. The notebook is in a package sent to a professor at the University of Colorado, where Holmes was a Ph.D. candidate until dropping out of school just prior to the killings. The package was delivered by the U.S. Postal Service on the Monday after the shootings which forced the evacuation of a campus building for 2 1/2 hours.

July 19th, 2012 - Hitman #1 drives the GETAWAY CAR to the theater and parks it at the side of the multiplex. He buys a Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises' movie ticket and enters Theater 9. He sits in the far right front theater seat near the emergency exit door. He receives and picks up a cell phone call from BLACK OP HITMAN #2, then gets up and goes over to the emergency exit door. A movie theater witness named Corbin Dates sees him talking on the cell phone and holding the exit door open with his foot. Hitman #1 jams the exit door ajar for Hitman #2.

hmmm.

enjoy everyday

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11798
Scopolamine info from Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

Recreational use

While it is occasionally used recreationally for its hallucinogenic properties, the experiences are often extremely mentally and physically unpleasant, and frequently physically dangerous, so repeated use is rare.

^ Freye, E. (2010). "Toxicity of Datura Stramonium". Pharmacology and Abuse of Cocaine, Amphetamines, Ecstasy and Related Designer Drugs. Netherlands: Springer. pp. 217–218. doi:10.1007/978-90-481-2448-0_34. ISBN 978-90-481-2447-3. http://www.springerlink.com/content/u42k03r4v3234615/.

Use in interrogation

The effects of scopolamine were studied by criminologists in the early 20th century.[21] In 2009, it was proven that Czechoslovak communist secret police used scopolamine at least three times to obtain confessions from alleged anti-state conspirators.[22] Because of a number of undesirable side effects, scopolamine was shortly disqualified as a truth drug.[23]

^ ""Truth" Drugs in Interrogation". Central Intelligence Agency. https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol5no2/html/v05i2a09p_0001.htm. Retrieved 14 June 2012.

^ Gazdík, J.; Navara, L. (2009-08-08). "Svědek: Grebeníček vězně nejen mlátil, ale dával jim i drogy [A witness: Grebeníček not only beat prisoners, he also administered drugs to them]" (in Czech). iDnes. http://zpravy.idnes.cz/svedek-grebenicek-vezne-nejen-mlatil-ale-daval-jim-i-drogy-pmd-/domaci.asp?c=A090807_205833_domaci_vel. Retrieved 2009-08-10.

^ House, R. E. (September 1922). "The Use of Scopolamine in Criminology". Texas State Journal of Medicine 18: 256–263.
reprinted House, R. E. (1931). "The Use of Scopolamine in Criminology". American Journal of Police Science (Northwestern University) 2 (4): 328–336. doi:10.2307/1147361. JSTOR

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
survivalwstyle wrote: silver

survivalwstyle wrote:

silver docs has this ....http://www.silverdoctors.com/breaking-batman-shooters-father-was-scheduled-to-testify-as-whistle-blower-to-senate-over-libor-scandal/

Holmes’ father, Robert Holmes, reportedly is a senior lead analyst with FICO, and was scheduled to testify as a whistle-blower in the coming weeks regarding the LIBOR scandal, was was reportedly ready to NAME BIG NAMES involved in the massive global fraud as well as provide evidence to the Senate Banking Committee linking the high level executives to their crimes!

as this develops....

new timeline from this link http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news617_batmanwhohow.html

May 21, 2012 - Two months before the massacre, James Holmes is befriended by BLACK OP HITMAN #1 who drugs him with scopolomine for the first time. The hitman takes the drugged Holmes back to Holmes apartment at 1690 Paris Street in Aurora. The hitman moves in with Holmes and stays undercover for 8 weeks. The hitman maintains Holmes in a drugged state and accesses his email and bank accounts.

July 19th, 2012 - Hitman #1 drives the GETAWAY CAR to the theater and parks it at the side of the multiplex. He buys a Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises' movie ticket and enters Theater 9. He sits in the far right front theater seat near the emergency exit door. He receives and picks up a cell phone call from BLACK OP HITMAN #2, then gets up and goes over to the emergency exit door. A movie theater witness named Corbin Dates sees him talking on the cell phone and holding the exit door open with his foot. Hitman #1 jams the exit door ajar for Hitman #2.

hmmm.

What I quoted and everything in between is WAY overly elaborate.  If anyone wanted to fuck with Robert Holmes they just call him and makes some threats.  Its been awhile since I logged in but the ridiculousness of this post was just too much for me to let slide.  Why the HELL WOULD ANYONE GO TO THAT MUCH TROUBLE WHEN THERE ARE EASIER WAYS TO GET SOMEONE TO COMPLY?

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
You guys are smoking crack. 

You guys are smoking crack.  Seriously.

Candygram
Candygram's picture
Hat Tips: 207
More

So, lilbromarky1, that would be a what, "No, impossible, there is no connection here at all/nothing but coincidence" from you?

Me... I just don't know. I was so shocked when I read it in the first place, that I thought I'd post it here... thought this might be a good place to discuss such things. I'm a little freaked out that I am at all considering such a connection; so I kind of wanted to know if other people got the willies about any of that.... or am I really as whacky as many of my friends think? (Family too!)

Anyone?

Actually...this link was mentioned and posted on the Main Street. It was linked from SGTreport. I will add it here :

http://megaritual.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/encryting-xportal-codes/

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
lilmarky

go for a surf bro. i do not smoke crack. swEEt personal aTTack!

sadly you believe one thing and therefore someone thinking anything diFFerent is wrong. i tOO posted this to share the info, my only coMMent, a hmmm. that was b/c it is interesting. have you ever bEEn told to question the answers??

and some background

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/james-holmes-san-diego-background_n_1696081.html

this was a smart kid. try finding any other video of him....here is a local news clip from a hs claSSmate.

http://www.10news.com/video/31291509/index.html

what i think is even more interesting, the coMMents...esp on huFFpost////so you searched this story out, read it, felt enough to make a statement, and the internet gives you....weLL, you can scroLL through those if you like...be afraid.

this story wiLL not go away. the trial wiLL be locked from public view and we wiLL have 12 hand selected jurors...think we got/get the whole story?

here today. gone tomorrow. enjoy it while it last pEEps. peace

enjoy everyday

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 28793
Yup Candygram, Downright

Yup Candygram, Downright freaky!  The connection between Libor/Fica and the father deserves greater scrutiny which it will never get by authorities.  

However, the blackop scenario does have some holes initially that would have to be further supported before I buy into it.   Not that I would eliminate it on grounds that it is ridiculous.   What easier method of control could you put forth than drugging somebody?  Seems like an inexpensive and easy way to control somebody.  And based on the information I read about the drug and the CIA,  does seem like something that could very well be used in this context. 

But on the other hand the problem with just accepting the scenario is that somebody named Grace Powers, probably a pen name, just comes up with the scenario without any type of sourcing. 

I browsed through a couple mainstream articles on Corbin Dates including a piece by the Washington Post and indicates that Dates was mostly on the floor and his timeline of events is mostly auditory.   I didn't see any quotes or sources that indicate that he saw another person other than on "alternative" sites where it just appeared.  Again, no mention of where that information came from.  In an interview with who? His facebook page?   

And then how does Grace POwers know about the get away car, what happened at the apartment?  Where does she get that information?  Why should I assume her timeline on the mug shots? 

You have to remain equanimous with stories like this.   Aka, keeping an open mind and apply some critical thinking to the information.   That means  do not dismiss it because it goes your sense of reality and also not assuming the stories put forth are true without better sources of information which their might be.

California Lawyer
California Lawyer's picture
Hat Tips: 18599
Normalcy Bias

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is off the table in my mind relative to unfolding events. Failing to keep on open mind could prove disastrous. Look at ALL the things we all know about gold and silver manipulation. None of what we know is given any credence, yet, by the mainstream media. So why should we believe ANYTHING we hear and read in the mainstream media at this point?

As far as I am concerned, the connections between the shooter and the pending testmony by the genius father on Libor rigging are way beyond coincidental. There is ZERO chance they are unrelated.

So, all the naysayers, all the doubters, thank you for providing your opinions. However, be respectul an do not denigrate others' who may have different takes.

When the system collapses, all will be revealed, and those of us with an open mind will have already moved way past the obvious and onto solutions.

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly."
Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

RaRaRasputin
RaRaRasputin's picture
Hat Tips: 5701
Cali Lawyer

I agree completely and this video is an eye witness account which talks of a second person in the auditorium taking a call and going to take it at the emergency exit and propping the emergency door open and receiving signals from another person about to enter.

Who was the second person?  Why have they not been apprehended?

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
Margaret Mead

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Maybe the shooter's dad was

Maybe the shooter's dad was just an asshole.  Maybe he was a poor father.  Let us apply occam's razor to this scenario.  Its much more simple for it to be a coincidence than it is for this shooter to be drugged and lived with some weirdo hitman stalker killer guy.  Its just way too elaborate.  I wasnt personal attacking anyone.  Smoking crack is a general joking reference that I used to say that I whole heartedly disagree with this theory.   It just too bizarre and convoluted to be true.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Using Occam's razor, a

Using Occam's razor, a midevil philosophy borne from some monk that took an oath of poverty, might give you piece of mind but it's a shitty method of critical thinking and deductive reasoning.   If you were a detective or an investigator, it is your obligation and duty to disprove any of these theories based on factual evidence and not simply eliminate them because it seems ridiculous or it just feels good to you.   What you think or believe is immaterial.  

Now that I see there are some testimonies that people saw a second person, you cannot eliminate that possibility for any reason other than finding out that person was.  And unless you ask, you don't know. 

Now we just have to figure out where Grace Powers came up with all the other scenario's and how she obtained that information.  

I'm sure with time people who are closer to the situation might unveil some more factual evidence and provide a little more support for their theories. 

On a blog, where you know nobody, telling somebody they are smoking crack by any stretch of the imagination can't be considered friendly, endearing or humorous.   Invalidating people in this manner is exactly how the elite controls people to keep in line.   Ain't no sheeple over here.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
(No subject)

Another example of a difference between official response and eye witness's.  Now it's getting interesting.

silverparatrooper
silverparatrooper's picture
Hat Tips: 543
interesting take on violence in America

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32135

An interesting read and take on the shooting.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for " Aurora Shooter's Father Supposed to Testify in LIBOR ?"