Zionism - Conspiracy? Anti-Zionism - Anti-Semitism?

842 posts / 0 new
Last post
Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
Zionism - Conspiracy? Anti-Zionism - Anti-Semitism?

This is a forum topic to discuss Zionism, pros and cons. Is Zionism part of a greater conspiracy? Is anti-Zionism a veiled form of anti-Semitism? Here's the place to hash it out.

Important: We do not want anti-Zionist comments on "Main Street." But you can talk about it here. Please note that if your posts veer into outright anti-Semitism then the moderators may still take your post out. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
Dagney Taggart's Moderated Post

Here is the post by Dagney Taggart that one of the moderators unpublished on Main Street. What do you think? Is this offensive? Is any criticism of Zionism or Israel anti-Semitic?
---

BOO! The Islamofascists™ are coming for you!

If you're so gung-ho get your rifle, on a plane, front and center and YOU die for that little zionist world-domination whorehouse. Just because it is a Rothschild landgrab that was deliberately named Israel™ for satan to hide in plain sight where nobody would suspect to look doesn't make it the biblical Israel.

Most people here are smart enough to know this lie. Time to grow up.

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

tpbeta
tpbeta's picture
Hat Tips: 3240
Err

This is too idiotic and incoherent to even be anti-semitic.  And that's quite an achievement in itself.

S Roche
S Roche's picture
Hat Tips: 4944
DT/IU

easy-peasy

So It Goes
So It Goes's picture
Hat Tips: 2496
So it certainly does go

So that I may understand.

The idea is that Israel is in control of the world via the Rothschilds.  The Rothschilds had a "land grab".  I believe there was a WWII, a man named Hitler, and the winners of that war dedicated a parcel of land to a religious group.  A genocide was just prior performed upon this religious group.   Data points.

So, can I understand that it is your conclusion that there is a family called Rothschild.  This family  controlled the finances of ALL the Allies - who won WWII.  This family directed the winners of the war to give a small parcel of Biblically historic land to the people just exposed to genocide.

My mind is reeling.  Even if there were a group of people (the Rothschilds) who controlled all elected governments - if faced with genocide - wouldn't you act the same way  -  protect your family.   What is wrong with even that?  Don't we Americans believe that there is a fundamental right to protect oneself and his family?  

Rant off.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Hat Tips: 10888
@ Mod Jane

Thank you for moving that post to here. It is important and yes, it was inappropriate for its original location. Being unfamiliar with the structure of the board, I didn't realize there was a more appropriate place to post this. Therefore, I apologize for my ignorance in this matter.

As a Canadian, I have been able to travel to Iran since 1979. I was able to go in the late 80's and I'll tell you it's nothing like what is portrayed by your media. Your politicians, using a complicit media, lie their faces off and push the globalist / Zionist war agenda and it is sickening because they do it so straight-faced. For instance, their president has no real power. He is similar to your Hillary Clinton yet he is portrayed like the decider. He's not even close.

Just so everybody can be clear, Zionism is a political agenda and has nothing to do with ethnicity. Jewish is an ethnicity. There are conservative Torah Jewish people and ultra-liberal Talmud Jewish people. Zionism is closely tied to the latter and would be similar to extremist democrats in the US Congress except that it is a global communism agenda. Not every Jewish person is a Zionist. There are Christian Zionists too. Not every Jewish person is a Semite either. There is no such thing as a Caucasian Semite and ironically they seem to play the race card the most. Look up the Semitic tribes. This has been a blanket lie perpetuated be powerful subversives since the horrible crimes committed against ethnic Jewish people in WWII by the criminals who falsely call themselves Jewish and are using this historical persecution as cover for their agenda. Basically identity theft.

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
@ So It Goes

The Rothschilds claim to be Jewish. Why did Hitler not have them rounded up and their wealth and property seized? They owned at least half of Frankfurt then. They and their proxies funded Hitler, and most all the other countries fighting in WWII.

The simple answer is they are not Jewish. They are liars who use the historical persecution of the true ethnic Jewish people as cover for their agenda.

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

MrSteed
MrSteed's picture
Hat Tips: 738
Keeping an open mind...

I have actually been pondering the Jewish question quite a bit recently.    I would HIGHLY recommend everyone do their own research.   Here are some links.

On one side you have this:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Israel.Shahak/Jewish.History.Jewish%20Religion-The.Weight.of.Three.Thousand.Years.pdf

http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Henry.Ford/The.International.Jew/index.htm

http://iamthewitness.com/books/Arthur.Koestler/The.13th.Tribe.htm

On, the other this:

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

http://www.adl.org/

Keeping an open mind means giving all sides a fair shake.   I tend to think, once you've heard all sides, the truth tends to be somewhere in between.   Anyway, that's everyone's individual judgment.  Do you own research, but realize if you do lopsided research, your judgment is likely to turn out that way too.

Bsong
Bsong's picture
Hat Tips: 1528
The Rothschilds have indeed

The Rothschilds have indeed deceived the world.  This video is a good historical overview of the power behind their empire.  I think ID theft is the best description for what has happened and therefore I'm not to surprised by the response on main street.

PS.  The post above this one has a very interesting perspective as well.  Thanks for sharing

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 4562
Offensive?

Offensive? not especially.  I even enjoyed the "BOO! The Islamofascists™ are coming for you!" line ....good Glenn Beck satire.

I think of the "elephant in the dark" analogy when someone is adamant that their conclusion (the elephant is like a snake because that observer felt the trunk)is "right" and the other observations are inferior and to be dismissed. 

Robert Anton Wilson studied conspiracies in a meta-sense and concluded that a person can buy into ANY belief system (or create their own outlandish new belief system) and after 30 days of intense dedication to the belief they will start to find real, tangible evidence that supports their belief.  Wilson tried on numerous belief systems and wrote about the tangible evidence in "Cosmic Trigger".   Often a true believer gets stuck in their particular evidence-supported (elephant is like a snake) belief system and can't get to the bigger picture.  

There are lots of thoughtful posters in turdville, and many different perspectives on this elephant we are observing.  It is a big elephant with many aspects, in my mind the zionism side is just one of the aspects.  

Dagney can believe the Rothschilds are not Jewish, I'm more inclined to the "Hitler was a Rothschild and knew it"  perspective.  I suspect there is evidence for both. The two perspectives aren't even mutually exclusive!  DYODD 

If Dagney continues to belittle those that don't buy the "elephant is a zionist snake"  I can  ignore or scroll past.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Reminder

The question is: Is anti-Zionism also anti-Semitism. The answer is No. Zionism is a political agenda. Semitism refers to ethnicity.

Good post Nick. Yes the Hitler-was-a-Rothschild-bastard story is interesting.

I'll just belittle those whose pea brains automatically go to the anti-Semite card, as they have been conditioned to and have no clue what the word Semite actually means, whenever topics like this pop up. OK?

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Another Question

Who else thinks it's futile to expect we will see the sound money future most of us want unless humanity solves this riddle in sort of a truth-and-reconcilation manner? Maybe someone else has a suggestion for a more fundamental question to ask.

Senseosensei
Senseosensei's picture
Hat Tips: 1806
It is hard

It is hard to imagine that people can easily dismiss their current world view and come up with the proper alternative, whatever that may be.

First of all most are not even aware that they are living a man made lie presented to them 24/7 by media and government. How many people take the time, like we do, to search the internet for alternative news outlets. I would be surprised if it is more than 10%? 

Secondly, without proper means to discuss the alternative news, and without mentors or teachers helping to weight all that new info, everyone comes to different conclusions. Meaning, those 10% that are better informed, will be so divided that they will be ineffective  in making a fist. I see this happening daily on this forum, where people, presented with the same news links and information, come up with completely different opinions/conclusions and sometimes even opposite ones.

I learned in school that Jews were killed by the millions by those evil Germans. There was no teacher trying to explain to me the difference between Zionists and Jews. Nor was there a teacher willing or able to tell me who gave Hitler the means to start his war, who benefited from it, etc.

My teachers also never told me that my "beloved queen" Beatrix is part of the same family that started the Bilderberg conferences. Or told me that her father was part of the German SS.

We have been fed these man made history lessons for decades. No wonder people shoot from the hip when you try to tell them that Zionist have an agenda and are very successful in influencing your belief system in the media.

How to get rid of these parasites, these bankers and friends, that produce nothing, but have become masters in sucking away the fruits of our everyday labor?

Not by solely prepping and buying silver and gold. I see that as a first, necessary mental step, because you basically admit to yourself that the world is in a dire state. But the next step has to include informing others and getting off our chairs, and actually start organizing and making this our most important daily activity. 

And that, in a nutshell, is my biggest gripe with this site. How can we move from being spectators to activists. How can we ever become successful in building this new society, if we keep getting stuck in daily pm charts?

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
@tpbeta

When you come back, please elaborate. Your response is just a name-calling and tells us nothing about the why you believe it's idiotic and incoherent.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
@Sense

How to get rid of these parasites, these bankers and friends, that produce nothing, but have become masters in sucking away the fruits of our everyday labor?

Not by solely prepping and buying silver and gold. I see that as a first, necessary mental step, because you basically admit to yourself that the world is in a dire state. But the next step has to include informing others and getting off our chairs, and actually start organizing and making this our most important daily activity. 

And that, in a nutshell, is my biggest gripe with this site. How can we move from being spectators to activists. How can we ever become successful in building this new society, if we keep getting stuck in daily pm charts?

You absolutely nailed it, especially at the end. The people I run with, we spend most of our time actually designing the new system in the aftermath. Instead of 2 steps ahead, we are 5. Anybody can prep in some manner, but few have the abilities, perspective, or state of mind to see where exactly we went wrong and what to do about it. For example, farmers, doctors, engineers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and artists are the top of the social order. Common law rules so there are no parasitic lawyers or politicians, only a volunteer council to hear complaints made by the plaintiff themselves. Contracting is allowed but must adhere to reasonable fiduciary and disclosure. Cliques, cartels, and rackets are purged. Everyone will stand on their own two feet even if all they can do is sweep the floor. Everybody can do something.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3427
I'll be your huckleberry

DT, you seem to have an anti Israel position. Granted Zionism is a political movement but do you not know who national Israel is. ?? Granted there may be many Jewish members in the EE and the inner circle of corruption but where are you going with this thread ??

"Jehovah showed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs set before the temple of Jehovah, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the craftsmen and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.  One basket had very good figs, like the figs that are first-ripe; and the other basket had very bad figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then said Jehovah unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the bad, very bad, that cannot be eaten, they are so bad.   Jeremiah 24:1-3

Are you confused about the figs ??

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Distraction

Zionist conspiracy, eh? Congratulations, you've successfully been brainwashed by the Establishment.

This is how it works: Minority groups whose beliefs don't support the Establishment become scapegoats. Tell the public to "blame the Jews" (or "blame the Zionists," for you Jew-haters who are pretending that you aren't Jew-haters) and you kill two birds with one stone: you distract attention from the bribery, oppression and programming that The Establishment is perpetrating, and you marginalize the traditional Jewish emphasis on literacy, education, hard work and ethics - all of which are anathema to the Establishment institutions (government, big business, mass media) that thrive on ignorant, easily-exploitable, amoral, worker drones.

Do you know why the Jews went into banking? Because they were prohibited from owning property or entering trade guilds. Do you know why they established a global trading network? Because they were persecuted and driven from every country they settled in. Do you know why there's an Israel? Because, after the Holocaust, no country - especially the USA - wanted all those Jewish refugees, and the Allies had to put them somewhere.

If you want to hate Jews because they're different than you, or because you resent their disproportionate contributions to science, mathematics, literature, culture and business, then that's your choice. But do yourself - and the rest of us - a favor, and don't pretend that it has anything to do with Israel, Zionists, Rothschilds, or secret conspiracies.

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
I Love Israel

But I hate how the identity of a wise, decent, historically-persecuted people has been stolen by a group of fanatics, who aren't even one of them and claim they are, and used to further the agenda of their murder and deception cult. True satanists.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Paladex

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

You will find no bigger supporter of Israel than myself, You have every right to defend yourself and I know you are about to go thought the Isaiah 17 war, our prayers are with you. Gen 12:3

God help us all.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Self-fulfilled Prophecy

I'm so confused by those who cannot distinguish the biblical Israel and Israel™. The epitome of a moral compass and a beacon of social justice. God is just so damn proud and will do anything to continue the war against the poor camped out on Rothschild Blvd. in Tel Aviv.

Nevermind that MK Michael Ben-Ari likes tearing up the New Testament, thus exposing his hate of Christians.

Yawn. Makes no sense with what we've been taught for decades.

Anyway, desk is empty and it's a great day for a roadtrip to Vancouver. Maybe I'll check in later today.....

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Here's you chance

"I'm so confused by those who cannot distinguish the biblical Israel and Israel"

Dagney, Here is your chance...... in the "appropriate place"

Just who in your understanding is Biblical Israel??  John 8:20

Let's see.... confused about your figs, quoting scripture....

Just simply under a deception?

British-Israel ? Christian-Identity? White Supremacist?

Or just someone filled with hate?

Please tell us, I sincerely want to know.... Mark 8:38

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism - Conspiracy? Anti-Zionism - Anti-Semitism?"