I, Pet Goat II

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Hat Tips: 1461
I, Pet Goat II

I won't be surprised if this gets no comments but it is endlessly fascinating to me. Vigilant Citizen did a write up on it so I'm assuming most truth researchers are familar with this video by now. Would be interested to discuss various interpretations that any of you may have. I have my own interpretation of course but I will keep that to myself for now so as to not pollute anyone else's first viewing. 

The video:

VC article:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-symbolism-of-the-viral-video-i-pet-goat-ii/

http://www.heliofant.com/

I do not necessarily agree with 100 percent of any of these but each one is well-presented and, most importantly, makes an attempt at objective analysis. First part only for all of these, you will have to find the other parts on each video's youtube page.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Booo

No bites, eh? I will talk to myself and compose this for posterity's sake.

So, in a nutshell, to me this is new age propaganda and very insidious. Now if you take a look at the VC article he does a bit of analysis based on the Heliofant website:

The Liberator

Amid all this chaos, a figure emerges with the power to make everything right.

Navigating on an Egyptian ceremonial boat, Jesus Christ appears to be in trance.

The Christ-like figure has a third eye painted right on the pineal gland, which refers to the concept of spiritual illumination. The triangle above the eye represents divinity and that illumination leads to the contact with one’s own divine nature. The symbols on the Christ’s forehead are in complete opposition to pyramid on Drako’s chin. While both figures bear similar symbols on their faces, Christ has them “right” and Drako has them in reverse/inverted, meaning that he (and the Illuminati) have corrupted these ancient symbols.

Named by the makers of the video “The Fire of Truth”, the Christ figure is not meant to be Jesus Christ himself, but a representation of the concept of Inner Christ as defined by Gnosticism. According to this esoteric current of Christianity, the Inner Christ is the potential found in everyone to reach godhood through spiritual illumination. On Heliofant’s website, The Fire of Truth is described as:

“That’s YOU!!! when you stand in the awareness of your sonship with the Divine and the brotherhood of mankind!!"

When the Christ figure breathes the Fire of Truth on the world, some oppressed or distressed characters come back to life, like Ludovic, the child inside the egg. Also, Aali, a little Muslim boy that appeared battered and dead rises back to life.

This, in my opinion, is a very dangerous way to interpret this scene. The Christ Consciousness metaphor figure has its eyes closed in a trance and is being led through the control system by the boat, which represents the control system managing the awakening of the third eye to the energy shift of the Age of Aquarius. As Les Visible points out:

In this age of material darkness there is a particular feature, which should be of great interest and concern, to all whose awareness is not submerged in the ocean of trivia, fabricated for that very purpose. That feature is the invisible side of the equation. In Kali Yuga, the general focus is upon the information given by the senses. In Kali Yuga, the pull of the material realm is seemingly greater than that of the spiritual realm. This accounts for the power and effectiveness of the reverse Kabala as applied upon the unwitting and unsuspecting consciousness, of the general population, by the enemy of humanity, in this particular period, going back to the last recorded evidence, following the destruction of what came before. This also accounts for the reversed kundalini of a certain part of the population, given over to the practice and performance of the type of sexual engagement that comes about when the kundalini is reversed and spiritual nature is drained into material expression.

In this age of material darkness there is a particular feature, which should be of great interest and concern, to all whose awareness is not submerged in the ocean of trivia, fabricated for that very purpose. That feature is the invisible side of the equation. In Kali Yuga, the general focus is upon the information given by the senses. In Kali Yuga, the pull of the material realm is seemingly greater than that of the spiritual realm. This accounts for the power and effectiveness of the reverse Kabala as applied upon the unwitting and unsuspecting consciousness, of the general population, by the enemy of humanity, in this particular period, going back to the last recorded evidence, following the destruction of what came before. This also accounts for the reversed kundalini of a certain part of the population, given over to the practice and performance of the type of sexual engagement that comes about when the kundalini is reversed and spiritual nature is drained into material expression.

There is a dark feminine of the type of Kali, Hecate and others, which manifests in perversions upon Nature and which can be seen in the proliferation of concentrated cities, where the signs of enduring Nature have been reduced by a great degree and replaced by centers of infernal energy from shopping malls to trading floors, to killing floors, like the meatpacking district of NYC where, ironically enough, certain sexual mores are acted out throughout the area, in empty tractor trailers and wherever opportunity might raise, or lower, it's reverse, serendipitous head. A hundred years ago only a fraction of the population lived in urban settings, now more than half of it does.

The plague of fast-food eateries and endless advertisements for items of spiritual darkness and even death, the evil of Tribe generated Monsanto, the insanities of constantly shifting fashions, in which millions celebrate their individuality and uniqueness, by doing the same thing, is commonplace. The list of toxic, material abuses upon the human spirit, could read like a dirty laundry list down the rest of the remaining pages of this post. You know what these abuses are. You encounter them every day. They account for the down syndrome of terminal distress in this benighted age.

Some may read things into this posting that are not there. Some will take exception to things said here as if they were judgments upon behaviors that they have been told are genetic predispositions, as well as being wholly legitimate expressions of a natural being. It takes no great application of imagination to make the connection between the dark feminization of the male principle, by the near overpowering effect of material culture. There is a positive feminization of the male principle that is one of the inheritances of the Aquarian Age. This has to do with the awakening of super sensory powers, within those open to them. One can find out what these powers are by investigating the gifts of the goddess upon those devoted to the expression of her secret nature, upon their extended world, as well as their internal being. Once again, the negative side is an expression of Kali Yuga. Those so seduced by one, or several, feature(s) of this power will instinctively react to what is said here because it threatens their hold on the justifications they have woven as a defense for their practices

When "The Fire of Truth" begins burning brighter and appears to be changing the control system, bringing the zombie child and Muslim boy back to life, we see the nefarious skeleton character conducting this sequence! If you go on the Heliofant website they refer to this character as "Skullduggery". However they also refer to the photo of Osama Bin Laden with the CIA patch as "More Skullduggery". So, in the context of what we know about the control system, isn't it reasonable to assume that these same forces are orchestrated what looks to be "The Fire of Truth" destroying the control system?

Remember Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini:

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Now remember this is just my own interpretation, but holy shit if that doesn't appear to be EXACTLY what its portrayed by this video. We see the mosque bombed by the fighter jets and the white dove of peace burned by the hands of "The Spirit of Truth", followed by what appears to be a mushroom cloud in the sky and four death/dark scenes: the women and the baby, the child and the beetle, the african child and the gun, and the worker drowning with the hammer and sickle. Then we see the peace protest figure waving the white flag silenced by the "Skullduggery". THEN we see the christ consciousness explode and begin to bring down the control system. We see the fish jump into the boat of The Spirit of Truth, where they meet their death. Then we see the hand from the sky shine a light on the phalic temple with a cross and flickering heart, perhaps "the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity" represented as the hideous old women who can't hold up to this light - they refer to this character as "suffering from sex. Is it repression or indulgence? We don't know. Yet there is definitely shame there." I don't know about you but the Vatican isn't exactly known to those around me as treating Alter Boys well these days......

We then see the men in suits turned to dust by The Spirit of Truth, the one-eyed TV screen controlling the mind/third eye go into hiding, and the boy waking up and walking away (at which point we see the "skullduggery" figure conducting the orchestra as I mentioned already). Then we see the dancing figure called "the keeper of the flame (light)" morph into different figures and finally The Spirit of Truth comes out of the control system. During its exit we see the room of "the keeper of the flame" become extremely bright and if you watch carefully the light comes through the eyes of the baphomet-esque head, and then we see The Spirit of Truth emerge.

The Christ Consciousness/Spirit of Truth then opens its eyes for the first time and is staring at a giant sun as the old order collapses behind him and the even older order represented by the pyramids in front of him are destroyed by the sun's light. Has The Spirit of Truth just received "the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view" as the true controlling force of the third eye as the illusions crumble? Sure seems so to me!

This is the now familiar war by deception tactic. As VC says:

The movie’s conclusion is therefore a very personal one: Either YOU become a pet goat with a 666 bar-code on your forehead or YOU become a Christ figure with a third eye on your forehead.

This might sound depressing but we are born as pet goats with a bar-code on our foreheads, it's called a birth certificate and social security number! And yes, the solution certainly is to know thyself. But be very careful. There are a lot of new agers out there who think they can just meditate, buy some books, love everyone, and then poof, world saved. Whatever you believe, I see this video as a warning. And if it was produced by the control system and not some in-the-know guys from Canada, that's some seriously arrogant behavior from them, throwing it in our faces like that. Be careful out there.

Right before the American flag is shown broke in half and this symbolic journey begins - as 9/11 and the twin towers are coming down - they show Psalm 23:

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Everyone will take this a different way depending on the bias of their particular beliefs. I am not particularly religious (organized) so for me "Lord" is the divine spirit inside me. I know many will refer to the Spirit of Truth as the antichrist in this video but I'd be careful about taking the Bible literally as they will surely play on those interpretations. I don't think this reality is that black and white simple, or easy, that you will wake up one day and be able to say "look honey, the antichrist is on TV". (I could sense someone reading this say, I see him every day, his name is Obama). In my opinion the antichrist is already here, metaphorically - it's almost like a cancer of the consciousness - as a world society we have no idea who we really are, or where we are going.

Regardless of what you believe, the danger here is in the solution presented in the aftermath of whatever goes down, if anything major does even happen. I could see it just grind down until we reach Hunger Games/Agenda 21 paradise. It was interesting to see themes of technological singularities saving us pop up here recently, as many have made a strong case that a transhumanist agenda is hiding behind "progress" in the name of technology. Is this the control system's idea of the true light, the Scientific Dictatorship? If we assume that secret societies exist to protect information that the majority would not believe or cannot handle, is it reasonable to assume that they acquired this information from somewhere? Perhaps an ancient civilization far more technologically advanced than we can imagine? Is this where they are trying to take us? I have no clue, but if you want to consider these questions check out Max Igan's documentary Tranceformation:

No matter what you believe, we all need to grow up and start asking some serious questions. Good luck and thanks if you actually read me ramble on.

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@I_ate_the_crow,, Pet Goat videos,

, I have not watched these yet but have seen them discussed on other sites. I will watch them tomorrow, if I  can make any sense of them I will let you know what i think. Thank You for your thoughts  and the time and effort involved..

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Thanks Maravich - just don't

Thanks Maravich - just don't watch it too many times, no telling how much subliminal crap is being beamed at the subconscious. The song has been stuck in my head tonight, can't be a good thing AT ALL.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
John Lash/Neil Kramer

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
The Prisoner

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Cutting Through the Matrix - Alan Watt

Ignore the advice of a man in this vest at your own peril wink

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
The Unfoldment

- Excerpts from Chapter 10, Touchstones, of The Unfoldment by Neil Kramer

We are born into this world. We grow. We wander. We talk to people, read some books, observe the terrain, contemplate the situation. After a while, one way or another, we are obliged to concede that nobody really knows what is going on. Where do we come from? What are we supposed to doing here? Where are we going next? Unknown. Unknown. Unknown. These foundational questions, upon which all human endeavor is ultimately assembled, lie permanently in shadow. What's more, there is an unspoken rule that to even inquire after them is the height of social impropriety......For those who disregard the secret statute to cleave not to the big questions of life, there are two conventional ways to proceed: the secular approach and the faith-based approach.

Britain is now principally a secular nation (secular meaning "relating to the worldly, rather than the religious). This jettisoning of organized religion has significantly changed the way the world is commonly perceived in Britain. It is the secular, data-based perspective that informs the mainstream conception of reality, essentially regarding the universe as a huge cosmic machine that is satisfactorily articulated by science. Humankind lives inside the machine and is in fact made from the same raw materials. In continuing to examine the elaborate mechanisms in finer and finer detail, a point will be reached where most things are adequately charted and explained. All the salient laws, principles, particles and particulars will be conveyed and arranged in neat heirarchies. From this secular standpoint, the big answers are currently given thus: Where do we come from? An accidental mix of chemicals that produced a primordial slime that gradually evolved into homo sapiens. What are we doing here? Passing on genetic material to our progeny. Where are we going? Into the galactic recycle bin.

So we may say that the secular approach to understanding and exploring the world is not inevitably derived from simple arrogant athiesm. Neither is it the natural heir to the rational enlightenment of the 18th century. No amount of social corrosion, personal apathy, or shared ignorance can account for such acute and massive despiritualization, even at the surface level of religious observance. No. It is a century of sustained mass trauma programming that his disconnected millions of Britons from their unfoldment.

America is much more belief oriented than Britain....The significance of religious adherence, whether actual or contrived, cannot be overestimated in the public-facing world of American political life. To the impartial spectator, this might seem like a strange anachronism, especially considering the mega-corporations' obvious dominion over all things political. It would be easier to simply replace religion with science - surely a much more suitable bedfellow for the totalitarian industrialist? Yet science does not have the power to capture the same quantity of imaginations that religion does. It cannot inspire hearts in quite the same way. Religion can speak to any segment of the population at any time: rich or poor, bright or dim, left or right. It can effortlessly traverse the kinds of racial, cultural and educational barries that leave science stranded. For this reason, religion is an important weapon in the political armory.....The churches of America, be they Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Jehovah's Witness, or Mormon, have absolutely no problems with directly addressing the big questions. Where do we come from? God. What are we doing here? God's work. Where are we going? Back to God.

It is my observation that religion in America serves as much as a moral touchstone as it does a system of spiritual beleif. Morals are perceived as somehow more immediate than beliefs; they show us right and wrong, and provide a template for acceptable behavior. In uncertain times, a good proportion of the population will vote for the most morally virtuous men and women to represent them. People are more liable to give their power away to someone who they perceive as more moral than themselves. It resonates a deep submissive impulse in many human beings who want to be told what to do. They want the problem to go away and things to get better, and they want mommy and daddy to do it for them.

Despite any unappetizing conceit emanating from either the faith-based or secular approach, it would be imprudent to totally discard either of them. Both have wisdom at their core. They each bring their own skills of analysis, intuition and wisdom. They offer legitimate departure lounges for those who feel too overwhelmed by the big questions to arrange their own philosophical passage. The faith-based approach offers a yeilding experience with the unknowable. The secular approach gives steadfast experience with data. We need both to attain real penetration and cystal-clear vision. To be always yeilding or always stead-fast is to create imbalance. The way of unfoldment is to move gracefully between the two as the flow of consciousness moves through us.

The other common approach to the profound inquiries of life is that of the agnostic. Agnosticism is basically the idea that, as we can never know the big spiritual and metaphysical answers, there's little point in pursuing them. Only human experience and empirical data can be trusted to determine whether something is valuable or not. Everything else is to be necessarily regarded with the utmost skepticism. Is this wise? Does it feel true? Is there a temptation for the agnostic to presupose that all existence is only happening on the third density? How soon would this change with a profound individual felt experience of direct density being? About 10 seconds typically. The bottom-up philosophy quickly disintegrates in the face of the beating heart of one's own genuine unfoldment.

So do the technicalities of science and the faith of religion help move us closer to truth and knowingness? Yes. They are tools of perception, and as such, they help us evolve. However, if they are our only tools, then we move slowly - very slowly. To disregard the perfection of our own unfoldment and simply expect to run with someone else's program is to have one's journey marked in inches rather than light years. No less sacred, but much less invigorating.

Does the conscious equation balance? To expext to only ever move forward based on verifiable data is to always have one's weight on the back foot; to stockpile consciousness at the rear. Such a leaning means that any sort of graceful onward momentum is unlikely. On the other hand, to lunge pompously into the unknown, without discipline or focus, is to gamble on a drastically foreshortened journey. Too much weight at the stern or bow makes all the movement wearying.

Although it can be disheartening to witness lapses of critical reason and spiritual stagnation in our kinfolk, to see good men and women at least making an attempt to explore ascendancy - however unrefined that may sometimes appear - is better than doing nothing. In truth, our life circumstances are always configured to provide us with optimal growth, be they rough, smooth, simple, or complex. When we start to acknowledge this at the inner level, our engagement with reality takes on a more reciprocal aspect. The old filters that want to tag everything as either profitable or unprofitable begin to fade. We recognize that conditions are just conditions - perfectly neutral and devoid of any agenda. Only self changes the scenery with giving and taking. The true vision of reality is always serenely detached. Cool as a cucumber, as it were.

Unfoldment champions individuality and free will to go one's own way. Strictly speaking, there can be no dead ends on such a journey. Even so, now and again, we might come across a welcome shortcut that hastens the advancement, just as other times we will find ourselves hiking along a lengthy diversion upon which we may temporarily lose our bearings. Perhaps the worst misdeed in life is merely to drift for a while. Yet in any misadventure, all we need ever do is to make contact with what we know is true. This is the alignment of true North. from which we can establish all other possible directions.

When we touch this truth, we see that it is also an immaculate mirror. Though we may have looked into it to behold the beauty of the universe, we might be surprised to see the most intimate reflections of our own self staring back at us. In doing so, we quickly come to observe not only the metaphysical aspect of self, but also its simple, day to day conduct - how we use our self to go about the world, and how we interact with other selves, both within and without.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Jonathan - Propaganda, Parables, and Perception

I wanted to include this in my original post but instead just paraphrased a few of the things Jonathan helped me remember.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Jonathan - Knowledge

Don't swing at the branches, strike at the root: why don't people know anything?

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15486
I_ate_the_crow...

You most certainly did...& you "cooked it" really good too!...Don't give up on this thread...it'is a hidden gem...& I hope others will "find it"...soon...very soon!...

Trans-Formation = Evolution?...No... i...tu love!!!...

Bag Of Gold

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
BOG

Thanks buddy.....I'll just let it fade into oblivion again but appreciate the kind words, as well as your general disposition.... frustration with the inability to see gets the better of me from time to time coolcoolcool

Peace

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15486
I_ate_the_crow...

I_ate_the_crow wrote:

Thanks buddy.....I'll just let it fade into oblivion again but appreciate the kind words, as well as your general disposition.... frustration with the inability to see gets the better of me from time to time coolcoolcool

Peace

If it ever gets lonely "down that rabbit hole"...come & join us!...

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/235113#comment-235113

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4262/dots

Thank You So Much!!!...

Bag Of Gold

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
One for the road - Dealing with the psycopaths

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
PSYOP

McKenna Timewave Zero, 2012, New Age = PSYOP

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the-largest-mind-control-operations-in-history/

And yet it makes this no less poignent and true:

One must learn to separate the truth from the movement, the principle from the label.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
PSYOP

Catholic Church/Jesuits, Council for National Policy, John Birch Society, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Austrian Economics/Mises/Rothbard, Ayn Rand, Cato Intsitute, Heritage Foundation, Zerohedge, Lew Rockwell, Steve Forbes, Joel Skousen, Judge Napolitano, Daily Bell, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, ET AL = PSYOP

Occult Roots of the Russian Revolution

http://www.gnostics.com/newdawn-1.html

JLL interview Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

The Secret Right

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/189779#comment-189779

http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/how-the-money-power-created-libertarianism-and-austrian-economics/

http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/how-money-power-controls-the-libertarian-movement-in-the-21st-century/

FROM CHAPTER ONE: BEFORE THE REVOLUTION
1905–1917

When the fierce and extraordinary Ayn Rand was fifty-two years old, about to become world famous, and more than thirty years removed from her birthplace in Russia, she summed up the meaning of her elaborate, invented, cerebral world this way: “My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.” It was a world in which no dictator, no deity, and no well-meaning sense of duty would ever take away the moral right of the gifted individual—Ayn Rand—to live according to her own high-wattage lights.

This was not the world she was born into. Ayn Rand was born Alissa Zinovievna Rosenbaum, a Russian Jew, on February, 2, 1905, in St. Petersburg, then the capital city of the most anti-Semitic and politically divided nation on the European continent. Later, she would say that she loathed everything Russian, and while this was not entirely true—she retained her appetite for Russian classical music and Russian sweets until the end of her life—she hated the passivity, brutality, and primitive religiosity of the Russia of her youth.

She had good reason for this. Her birth came barely three weeks after the brief but bloody uprising known as the 1905 Revolution, where, on a bright January Sunday morning, twelve thousand of Czar Nicholas II’s cavalrymen opened fire on thirty thousand factory workers, their wives and children, labor organizers, and students who had walked to the Winter Palace to petition for better working conditions and a role in the czar’s all-powerful government. The protest was led by a Russian Orthodox priest named Father Gapon, and many marchers were said to be praying as they died. The slaughter gave rise to days of rioting throughout the city and set the stage for the Bolshevik Revolution of October 1917, which would end not in the quick and brutal suppression of the rebellion’s leaders, as this one did, but in a revolutionary coup that would shake the world and mold Ayn Rand’s worldview.

Rand’s parents, who in 1905 were thirty-four and twenty-five and had been married for just nine months, could hear the gunfire from the windows of their new apartment above a pharmacy on Zabalkanskii Prospekt—the street on which, later that evening, the popular writer Maxim Gorky would hold a meeting of the city’s liberal intellectuals and announce, “The Russian Revolution has begun.”

http://www.infowars.com/are-the-feds-preparing-for-civil-war/

Naturally Ron Paul is the ideological foundation for this "second American Revolution" and secession movement that people are eating up, despite the fact that he is a proven fraud many times over, exemplifying the dissonance that permeates the "liberty" movement.

Interestingly Glenn Beck covers (read: co-opts) Agenda 21 in his new book:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-is-agenda-21-after-watching-this-you-may-not-want-to-know/

Then does this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/glenn-beck-obama-urine-pee-piss-figure-art-2012-11

Which produces reactions such as this:

Former Fox News conspiracy theorist (WTF?) Glenn Beck put on his art critic hat Tuesday and proceeded to dunk a figurine of President Barack Obama into a jar of what he claimed to be urine. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/28/glenn-beck-dunks-obama-figurine-in-jar-of-urine/

And this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/29/glenn-beck-s-obama-pee-stunt-shows-he-s-still-in-populist-huckster-game.html

Do you see how this game is played? All the while Beck/Jones (who even have intra-fueds, an example of how nuanced this system of propaganda is) put the blame for it all on the Soros/Obama/leftist/communist/marxist boogeyman (as if they all aren't controlled by the same dialectical programming). This brings us full circle to the "communist" Russian Revolution, which had many of the same philosophical ideas as the current "liberty" revolution promulgated by the alternative media.

If Beck/Jones aren't your particular cup of tea then of course you can point to Austrian economics and blame all our problems on Keynesianism and the lack of a gold standard, or perhaps you are more of Rand type who prefers to blame all our problems on the attack on "producers" and those lazy "takers", or maybe you are some denomination of Catholic/Christianity and prefer to blame the lack of adherence to its principles as the problem.

All of these ideas are derivatives of deeper occult philosophies. The problem lies in the mirror. Like the Russian Revolution before us, we are all being herded into our own demise while thinking we are fighting for freedom. They want us to panic and irrationally follow its lead. Take the truth but leave the liberty movement and its agent provacatuers to the dustbin of history.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Wholly Science

Maybe. More relevant question: who or what is the source of the code? Divine or manufactured? Hmmm

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Dr. Walter Russell, The Secret of Light, 1947

Function of the Brain

Electric awareness of observed effects of matter in motion is registered in the brain.

It is commonly believed that the brain thinks and knows.

The brain does not think, nor does it know. It is but a storehouse of recorded sensations. The brain "remembers" these records for man's usage as he needs them, and for fulfilling the requirements of his body.

The brain is a complex state of motion expressed by waves of light pulsing in cycles.

States of motion cannot KNOW anything, nor can they THINK anything.

The brain is part of a machine, a human machine.

Machines can express thoughts which are eletrically projected through them, but machines are incapable of thinking the thoughts thus projected.

Likewise machines can express knowledge but they cannot have knowledge.

Likewise machines can do marvelous things when partnered and controlled by knowledge, but they cannot KNOW what they do.

The centering conscious Mind of man's Soul-will alone thinks by projecting desire for creative expression through the brain machine.

Desire in Mind is electrically expressed. Electricity is the motivative force which projects the One Light of Mind two ways to create cycles of light waves for the purpose of expressing thought cycles.

Desire is not in the brain. It is in the centering conscious self. Desire is the cause of all motion.

The Brain Records Sensations

The brain is but the electric recording mechanism of conscious Mind thinking. It is also man's storage warehouse of electric records of memories and thoughts since his beginning.

It is the servant of Universal Intelligence. It operates all mechanisms of the body. It acts as the central switchboard for all its instinctive voluntary and involuntary actions.

The brain is the seat of sensation. Its purpose in this respect is to keep the body electrically informed of the condition of the body, through electrical messages.

Such messages are not mental. They are purely electrical. They produce sensation. The brain senses and records every message. It sends counteracting messages to other parts of the body.

The body is a vast and complex mechanism. The brain is an electrical recorder, distributor, broadcaster and receiver for all operational parts of that multi-celled machine, but its actions have no relation to intelligence.

The brain records sensations of experiences and observations which the senses convey to it. Such sensations are mistaken for thinking and knowing. Sensation arising from electrical motion is purely automatic.

The mistake in assuming the brain thinks and knows is due to the fact that man believes himself to be thinking when he is only sensing. Man also believes that he is acquiring knowledge through sensed observation of sensed EFFECT, when he is but recording electrical sensations which inform him as to the nature of things observed by his senses.

The body is a patterened machine designed to do many things. Electric motivation through nerve wires determines each movement.

When such sensations act in unison with his conscious awareness of the Light which centers him as PERSON, he is then thinking as well as sensing.

The centering consciousness of man, the PERSON, transforms information received by the senses into knowledge to the extent of which he is capable of recognizing CAUSE in spirit, back of the EFFECT which his senses record.

Until that transformation takes place, man is without knowledge no matter to what extent his senses may have informed him, for information is not knowledge.

A man may be a verifiable encyclopedia of information. He may have earned many college degrees for being well informed and yet be without sufficient knowledge to create anything.

For instance, we cannot sense the idea of a harp while it is still, but we can know the idea of the harp. We can know its various possibilities of expression, even though its strings are not vibrating. Likewise we can imagine countless complexities of rhythms which lie unexpressed within those still strings.

Conversely, we cannot know the vibrations which come from those strings when we set them in motion. We can but sense those vibrations through our own sensed electrical awareness.

Electrical Awareness

This material universe of many seemingly separate parts is electric.

The whole universe of countless parts is wired together by an electric flux of "nerves" which inform each part of the universe of the ever changing condition of every other part.

There is no "sensation" between balanced parts or balanced conditions of matter. By "sensation" we mean the feel of the electric current which conveys the message. The electric current is impossible in an equilibrium condition, hence we can feel no sensation whatsoever when our bodies, or parts of them, are in balanced condition.

Electrical awareness is necessary to an electrically mechanized universe. An electrically controlled machine in one's factory has exactly the same electric awareness that a man has. Its wired nervous system conveys electric messages to its parts for the dual purpose of motivating them as well as for adjusting all parts to each other in continuity.

Electric machines do what electric awareness demands of them through sensation. So does man, tree, the solar system and every nebula of the heavens.

Man's body cells are electrically aware of their mechanistic purposes and respond to electric messages sent to them. They have electrical cell memory of their individual and group purposes. They act automatically when senses reflexes are electrically motivated.

Bodily functions such as our heartbeat, digestion, chemical gland transformation, breathing and walking, are automatically operated by cell memory reflexes.

Cell memory and instinct cause birds to migrate, spiders to spin webs and certain vegetable growths to close in on flies and fish.

Instinctive actions and cell memory relfex actions are not mental. They are purely mechanical and automatic.

Electrical Awareness is Universal

This principle of electric awareness, through sensation, is not limited to animal life alone. It is equally characteristic of the mineral and vegetable kingdoms. It extends to the veriest electronic particle and to the mightiest galaxy.

Not only is each particle in each mass electrically aware of its purpose, but each particle in the entire universe reacts in response to electrical messages sent to it from every other particle in the universe. This physical universe is controlled solely by electrical sensation which is measured and balanced by the still magnetic Light, centering all things.

All of the electric universe in motion is thus so perfectly conditioned by the two electric workers which build the universe and tear it apart sequentially for rebuilding, that all moving things in it sense all other moving things in it.

Likewise, all differently conditioned things in the universe readjust their conditioning to every change of condition of every other thing in the universe.

There is a constant separating process in Nature which forever expresses the universal desire for change and multiplicity, and there is likewise a constant levelling process which forever expresses the universal desire for oneness.

The Eternal Question

Man lives in a bewildering complex world of EFFECT of which he knows not the CAUSE. Because of its seemingly infinite multiplicity and complexity, he fails to vision the simple underlying principle of Balance in all things. He, therefore, complexes Truth until its many angles, sides and facets have lost balance with each other and with him.

The Voice Within

The great unanswered question of man has a simple answer. The Silent Voice within every man is ceaselessly whispering it to his awakening consciousness. Every desire written upon the heart of man is carried to the Source, and its answer will come, but few there are who ask comprehensively and fewer still who hear.

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
http://legalise-freedom.com/r

http://legalise-freedom.com/radio/richard-grove-what-we-can-all-learn-from-john-taylor-gatto/

Love is not an emotion - it is a state of being, it is intuition, it is unconditional truth, it is universal intelligence. A state of love is being in harmony with that intelligence.

Ask yourself: are your belief systems a part of the solution or part of the problem? Does the information you are exposing yourself and others to empower or disempower?

"To a large degree part of this is saying, alright, let’s talk about what causes energy to leak out of us and let’s not do that anymore. Part of that is to admit that the state of the world is our fault. It’s no one else’s fault. It’s not the elite’s fault and it’s not the archons fault. There’s no new world order that’s doing anything to us, I absolutely promise you of that. The new world order is people we have asked to come and kick us in the teeth because we are lazy and we disown our journey. When you start to cease that laziness – not that you can’t have days of lethargy and idleness, which are wonderful  – I mean ceasing a sort of philosophical laziness where you choose not to think about the world and you choose not to develop insight and – essentially the most important and vital thing – you choose not to grow. If you do that then you hand over your right to do what you want and live how you please. You forfeit that right. So there is a, a kind of guidance system in the universe that says as long as you’re growing and as long as you are sincerely committed to your growth, then shadow will recede from your life, destruction will not be necessary in your life, most of it will be, as you might say, light-orientated, and most of it will have a gravitation of creation. But that depends on growth, and you can’t get that growth from a religion or a political system or an illusion, you have to do it for yourself. In the book I talk about why that’s OK and why it can be fun, and why it can be excellent, and why it actually makes everything better in a very human way.

But it starts with a stark realization that all the light, happy, bouncy, fairy chasing folk need to do something very difficult and all the conspiracy, dark people also need to do something very difficult, which is achieve this sense of integration and balance, which is to say that dwelling in the darkness and the shadow and the conspiracy is stupid, outright stupid. It’s just an indulgence and it’s like messing with a tooth that’s about to fall out and you just can’t stop touching it even though it’s not doing you any good. It’s not a good idea. It’s like drinking yourself to death.  It’s an indulgence. it’s not a good idea. There’s a choice in this. And the earlier you make that choice the better it is to give you wider scope for development. So I have no patience with people who are pure light workers. I don’t believe in that.  I think that’s false. And I have no patience with people who are radical, destructive, conspiracy warriors. I think that’s false. I think what you have to do is understand that before you can collapse that polarity, before you can move on from uncertainty and the rigors of being pulled into darkness or being thrust into the light – each of which you may not be ready for – you have to be able to map it consciously and with balance and with a sense of centeredness. And you can’t stand at the center of your power, in your position of equilibrium and balance, if you are being propelled into the light or being propelled into the darkness. Both of them are wrong. They’re both illusory states to teach us something about how consciousness works. And if you pin your colors to one or the other you make a mistake, and that is why it’s so important to look at shadow because it’s the thing that plays the bad guy – but it really isn’t the bad guy, as I say in the book there are no bad guys, just disturbed guys. And that disturbance emanates from we ourselves.

So the more you work on your own radiance and your own truth, the more that when you go out and talk to people it starts to change the world. When you speak to someone truthfully about what’s happening in the world, truthfully about what’s happening in your community, truthfully about what’s happening in your marriage, truthfully about what’s happening in the kitchen – wherever, from the little things to the big things and everything in between – you start to change things and when people stop believing in untruths, and stop buying untruths, and purchasing untruths, the world starts to shift, and it’s not some funny nebulous idea this, it physically – physically – starts to shift and it’s completely built on consciousness. That is the very foundation of this place. That’s what holds it together.

If you need to go deep to change the structure, then you can’t work back from the nightmare of Cameron and Obama. To go deep into the structure, you do what they can’t do, which is you go in with honorable, true, deep, insightful consciousness and with absolute, total, bulletproof integrity, and you go in and you say I want to know, I want to do things better, I want to be more human. Ideas of happiness and peace become automatic principles. Morals, ethics – that’s what human beings are – we’re good guys, we are good guys from the ground up. What we need to do is smash these illusions and that starts with consciousness. It would be easy to blow buildings up and detonate things and be terrorists – I would love that, that would be easy – what’s harder is to smash the illusions in the mind, that’s hard work, that’s much more difficult, much more radical to achieve.

But that’s what we have got to do."

-Neil Kramer, recent interview

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Back to reality....

....there goes gravity

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/xenotransplantation-creating-the-zombie-appocalypse/

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Speaking of Zombies

The Culture of Surrender, or Cheeto-Eating Surrender Zombies

The Walking Dead has been one of the great success stories in Geekdom. It's been racking up huge ratings on the AMC Channel (a one-time clearinghouse for Hollywood inventory that was repurposed as the boutique basic cable channel, with shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad) and record sales for its comic and trade paperback collections. It's made its creator Robert Kirkman fantastically rich, in an age when the millionaire comics auteur is largely a thing of the past.

The Walking Dead is essentially a serialization of George Romero's first two zombie films, 1968's ground-breaking Night of the Living Dead and its 1980 sequel Dawn of the Dead. Zombies have long been a fixture of pulp entertainment, but were always also-rans in the popcult sweepstakes. Romero's low-budget films were cult classics, but the 'Zombie Apocalypse' theme that he essentially created didn't truly resonate with the mass audience until The Walking Dead brought it all into the mainstream.

It all dovetailed with zombie chic, which has been all the rage in Geekdom, with zombie parties, zombie raves, zombie parades, you name it. Curiously, the horror subculture which birthed the Zombie Apocalypse fetish is pretty much dead in the water; vampires have been 'tweened to death, torture-porn, the post-Ringu remake craze and the mockumentary fad all played out their string, and monsters and slashers and Alien-clones fell victim to changing tastes and the inherent narrative limitations of the form.

So why are zombies so hot these days?

When I was young and alienated I used to have zombie nightmares. Looking back I see it as a kind of egocentric terror, that I was the only thinking human being in a world filled with undead automatons. I remember having these dreams around the time of Reagan's election, an obviously upsetting time for a young punk rocker. But that was a case of projection- kids today want to identify themselves as zombies, at the same time immerse themselves in paranoid fantasies like The Walking Dead.

I was an early fan of the comic, attracted by Tony Moore's art. But I soon grew tired of it, since the power of the zombie apocalypse narrative tends to lose its power as it drags on. I never thought it rose to the level of the original Dawn of the Dead, or even the remake. I've seen bits of the TV series and I'm sure it's all very well-produced and all the rest of it. But like nearly everything else on TV, I found I simply didn't want to suspend my disbelief long enough to watch an entire episode. The zombie myth is a hopeless, defeatist fantasy and I don't need any more of that shit in my life.

And I believe that it's precisely the defeatism that is so appealing to today's beaten down America. As with all apocalyptic fantasy, people who watch it always imagine themselves as one of the plucky survivors, not one of the poor bastards who gets ripped in two before the station break. The popularity of the series shows that there is no vision out there, no concept of the future. Aside from the crippling inequality that is putting all of us who aren't hedge fund pirates under enormous stress, the dominant intellectual fashion these days is a straining towards utter nihilism.

Out of a misguided reaction to the symbiotic relationship between religious fundamentalism and corporate hegemons, it's all the rage for young geeks to run around bigging up "Science" as a substitute religion, even though at its core, true science is simply a form of measuring physical phenomena through a process that reduces everything to its component parts.

Yet, those same hegemons control the application of science in its near-totality, and are using it to help establish broad-spectrum dominance that will be beyond all challenge. The same figures who are waved around like Medieval saints by gullible geeks are in fact all bought-and-sold-and-paid-for whores for the corporate elite. They have no choice at all if they want a living wage, an audience and access to a well-appointed laboratory.

Which is why we shouldn't be surprised when those same vassals run around preaching the Bankster worldview, albeit a politically correct variant thereof. Life is meaningless, the Universe has no purpose and nihilism is the only sensible philosophy. In other words, back to the Existentialist suicide culture that rose with the most recent triumph of the "Rational." That this is the worldview often espoused by sociopaths, tyrants and serial killers seems to escape everyone's notice.

So why should we be surprised by the popularity of the zombie, given that it's an inevitable by-product of the surrender culture being pushed by the Nihilist revival?

Defeatism is fool-proof. You can't control a positive outcome, but you can ensure a negative one simply by giving up and surrendering. Thus the ego is protected. Once the Skeptics feel they've done away with the paranormal (or dreamed up enough plausible denial to keep the Geeks on the plantation) and the Atheists feel they've destroyed Christianity (or until the Fundamentalists begin a serious pushback), the next step is destroying any kind or Science or technology that promises a different future than the Stalinist gulag state that the A+ crowd so desperately strains towards. It's already happening, with the Peak Oil crowd and the crypto-Luddites in obscure academic posts who are unilaterally deciding the limits of science, trying to harsh the mellow of Starfleet Academy applicants everywhere.

Just as the skeptics and debunkers were seen as passe and old-fashioned by the Nu Atheists, so to will the atheists be seen by the inevitable rise of the Nihilist, the terminus of the culture of defeat. Central to the Nihilist worldview is that all human endeavor is pointless. And soon the Nu Atheist movement will be controlled by the same elements that took over the New Left in the 70s, which will inevitably to the same internecine warfare that is the true passion of the Nihilist. That process has started in earnest already.

While these people sit around and destroy each other, don't expect the Right to sit idle and watch. As we've seen in Greece and Hungary, the Right often has a habit of taking electoral defeat as permission to move ever further to extremes. Although ever-optimistic liberals in America still believe the Republicans will come to their senses and fall in line with Obama's (read:Wall Street's) agenda, already we are seeing a movement to a new kind of ethnic nationalism, one that will dispense with the niceties of the Bush Era. How will the PZ Myers' and Bill Maher's respond once the debating ends and fists and bullets start flying? Whose side do they think the cops will take?

Hmm, come to think of it, maybe The Walking Dead isn't sci-fi. Maybe it's some kind of allegory for America's inevitable future under the false dichotomies that dominate political conversation, the pissing matches between elites carried over from the dorms of Choate and Andover. If those who don't subscribe to the Punch and Judy show don't start speaking up, it may yet come to pass.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I, Pet Goat II"