anyone have an order with goldmart?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
97guns
97guns's picture
Hat Tips: 469
anyone have an order with goldmart?

placed an order on the 28th, check was cashed and still waiting. my understanding is they moved from ca. to nevada and they are just getting settled in. just wondering if anyone else is waiting for a shipment from them and how long you been waiting.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:13
EWS111
EWS111's picture
Hat Tips: 54
Another Goldmart Victim

On April 4th I placed an acknowledged order with Goldmart for a sealed monster box of ASE's. Since it was my first order with them I called them to be sure I fully understood their policies and shipping. I stated that my understanding of the order was that since my item is "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" my monster box would be allocated and shipped within their stated shipping times after receiving my funds. (ie since it was in stock I would not be affected even if their supplier didn't make a scheduled delivery) They agreed to what I stated! Took my CC number to hold and promptly sent me an email of order confirmation number. I mailed them a check that day April 4th.
April 8th I got a "Payment Confirmation" email from Goldmart. and my bank account was showing it had been debited for the purchased item total. Website showed my order as "Paid & Processing"

During the waiting period I watched various suppliers websites and between April 10th and April 15 all of them went to some kind of notice about ASE's being delayed, out of stock, sold out, and etc. This includes Tulving, Apmex, Provident, and Gainesville! But strangely Goldmart continued to display "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" right up to April 17th.

Per their stated policy they should have shipped April 17th. I called them evening of April 17th to get tracking number. That's when the lies started! Over next several days heard many of the same excuses/lies that have been reported here by other customers! I even asked to speak to someone who could "speak for the company" was asked if I was recording conversation I said "Yes" Was told, "You don't have the right to record this and Your order will go out today or tomorrow" They then hung up on me!!! This was on Monday the 22nd. No shipment or communication possible since!

Sorry to have been so lengthy in my description. Since I'm obviously not alone in my troubles with Goldmart, I would like to ask if anyone has a complaint letter to the FTC, Nevada Atty Gen, or the BBB that I could use as a guide in taking action???
Thanks for your interest!

القراع عصفور
القراع عصفور's picture
goldmart cont'd

i ordered Canadian Maples on April 15th, listed as in stock, and i paid by credit card so they would ship immediately.  on the 19th i received an e-mail stating that there would be a delay, and have heard nothing since. 

when i get my credit card bill, if i have heard nothing further, and have not received my silver, i will dispute the charge.

all great works are works in progress.

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16655
A spot in Nashville Tn. for travelers

I have not dealt with this fellow yet but I have heard good things about him from folks that have. His shop is located a very short distance from I40 on the east side of Nashville.   http://coinbidders.com/

EWS111
EWS111's picture
Hat Tips: 54
Goldmart Update

Hooray just got Tracking number on my order!!!!!!

Here is my info from yesterday! Might be some good info for those still in stressful situation with Goldmart!

3PM EST 4/24/2013
Had Telecon with President of GOLDMART.com, Nicholas VanderLaan, 1-775-461-2910 after my complaint letter was read by him! He basically gave a lot of excuses; Comptroller was gone for a while, not fully trained customer support people, Unprecedented demand, failure to get expected delivery, and etc.

What did get established:

Goldmart's term "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" doesn't have the dictionary meaning! Since Goldmart includes EXPECTED DELIVERIES in their "In Stock" inventory!
This means Goldmarts customers of "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" are taking on counterparty risk that they are not aware of!

Goldmarts shipping policies & times are not contractual or guaranteed! Basically Goldmart uses the word "typical" to escape from any implied commitment!
I told him "OK, but in my case, since I was a new Goldmart customer, I called telephoned goldmart and stated my understanding of "In Stock" and when my product would ship to their customer service representative who responded that I had a correct understanding and that is what would happen!
To this Nick said, "sorry we have some new customer service representatives not fully trained"

My complaint draft included two paragraphs from the FTC website FTC's Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule Part 435! The write up was plain, simple, and in laymen's language such that anyone with a high school education should be able to understand it! It was also clear that Goldmart was in violation of stated FTC rules!
To this Nick said, I'm not a lawyer so I can't comment on it!

Bottom Line; Nick said my order had sent to shipping previously but that it would go out today (4-24-2013) and I would get an email with tracking number by tomorrow afternoon! (4-25-2013)

القراع عصفور
القراع عصفور's picture
follow up

i received my silver maples that i ordered April 15, yesterday May 6.  every one of them is dated 2013. 

all great works are works in progress.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "anyone have an order with goldmart?"