O'Bottom SSN

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272365
O'Bottom SSN

For some reason, this one seems the most compelling of the "birther" arguments.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-security-number-challenged/

!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
one time only

I'll only say this once and not comment further. This is what I've noticed and whether it has any credibility is another thing. But consider this.

How did Obama's current name (which was changed in his teens I believe) end up on his original birth certificate? Why isn't his given birth name on there?  U'mmmm.....anyone?

It's as simple as that to me. I also believe that the Repub.'s couldn't make a huge issue out of it because McCain wasn't born in this country and on a military base instead. Phillipines I think. So it was a wash back then and not a good McCain talking point.

Anyone who dared bring it up was labeled a kook and put on the defensive as racist by the entire MSM like a pinata'. Never mind the possible truth, it was all about style points and tact and racism  and Islamophobia etc.  You dared mention it, you were labeled. 

In the end, none of it matters (except the constitution trashing indecision/which is another whole forum topic to vent on) and is small in comparison to some of the other things going on. Which goes to show how messed up other things are that we have to use the lesser examples of things that are messed up as a basis for a good comparison. 

Obama was not born with that name by his own account in his own Bio I believe. So what gives?

Up is down, in is out.

No one cares to notice or pay any heed to any of the  distortions that are prevalent in society because  they have become the new normal.

The end.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Hat Tips: 10888
Yes.

The biggest smoking gun! Who cares about his birth certificate? This was a distraction.

The second biggest is that he is not an Article II Natural Born Citizen: Dad was not a United States citizen at the time of his birth.

And for all Republicans: Marco Rubio is not an Article II Natural Born Citizen as well. Parents didn't become citizens until 1975. He was born in 1971. Don't be hypocrites, when/if the time comes.

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

dropout
dropout's picture
Hat Tips: 4840
Voting

Voting is meaningless. Forget the politicians. They are there to give you the illusion that you have freedom of choice.

Harald
Harald's picture
Hat Tips: 1738
Hat tip to Susan Daniels

Great PI work.  

As for Marco Rubio, I can hear the MSM spin now.  "True, we elected Obama but we thought at the time he was legally qualified."  "Now this guy Rubio, we know he isn't qualified so he can't be on the ballot."  See, I could work for the New York Times.  In 2008 the MSM talking point was Sarah Palin's lack of experience all the while ignoring Obama's complete lack of any experience and he was running for the more important job.  As for hypocrisy, I wish conservatives did more of it.  I believe in fighting under the same terms as the opposition.    

Chris P. Bacon
Chris P. Bacon's picture
Hat Tips: 1287
Deep Indigo Purple Star Haze 7

Sometimes the mark of genius is the simple realization of something very simple and obvious, which no one else has recognized before.

I think you just exhibited that trait.

Brilliant!

Lanikai
Lanikai's picture
Hat Tips: 1090
CIA ?

The CIA background idea makes sense: 

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/

http://www.spingola.com/Barack_Obama_CIA.htm

He won because the voters believed he was a community activist, would bring real hope/change to DC.  No one would have voted for an ex-cia agent.

Keg
Keg's picture
Hat Tips: 6910
@IS7

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, a US territory.  It was previously ruled that being born in a US territory was being born in the US.  This happened when Goldwater was running for president.  He was born in Arizona when it was still a territory and not a state.

McCain would not go after Obama on anything.  Not a winning strategy. 

Keg
Keg's picture
Hat Tips: 6910
Why all the secrecy?

It is not just the birth certificate or the SS number.  So much about Obama's past has been covered up.  We know nothing about his school records.  Why all the effort (money spent on lawyers) to keep this secret?  Did he get a scholarship based on being a foreign student?  What were his grades?  Inquiring minds want to know.  We know every grade that Bush, Gore, and Kerry made in college.  We know the dates of every Air Force reserve duty that Bush was at.  But we know very little about the current president. 

The SS number issue has been out there for awhile.  I had not heard about this legal proceeding about it.  Some judge will just make up a reason why we have no right to know and it will disappear, just like all the other attempts to find out who this guy really is.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11447
What did the DNC know, and when did they know it?

"True, we elected Obama but we thought at the time he was legally qualified."

That may not be true.   Each state has their own form from the SoS that the DNC is supposed to fill in and submit in order to have their candidate qualify for the ballot.  Apparently some of the documents were re-written by the DNC.  If I remember correctly, it was the part about being Constitutionally qualified.

I'll get back with that in a few days.....family coming in a few hours and I still have cookies to bake. 

ancaro imparo.

Be Prepared
Be Prepared's picture
Hat Tips: 22642
Nothing should surprise us...
  • OBama attended a school in Indonesia that exclusively only admits Indonesians.
  • He had Harvard seal his records, but there are brochures and speeches that indicate he attended, at least initially, as a foreign student and received scholarships under that guise.
  • His Birth Certificate.... the electronic one submitted by the White House... has been reviewed by numerous professional electronic document experts and they have concluded it is not a scan of an original document, but a forged document.

The list goes on from here....   We don't live in a land where the Rule of Law prevails and that is the truth.  If everything was so on the up and up, why has he been so evasive... even during the 2008 campaign... why hasn't he released a ton of documents to show conclusively the truth of his statements?

Well, because he is lying.... has been lying and will continue to lie.  Just like George W. Bush, Sr. & Jr. have... Clinton as well...  I think what bugs us all the most about OBama is that our face is being rubbed into the most obvious of lies.  Our media is not media, but propaganda.... so there's no pressure to tell the truth.  The facts are staring America in the face, but because more than half are being bought with their own money... they are willing to do, believe and say anything to keep their gravy train rolling...  time will tell.

Let's face it... we can't even get the most horrific financial crimes of the last 30 years prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney General... but the guy who steals a jug of water gets 6 months in jail...  We have a system that no longer serves us, but a system that demands our servitude.  :0(

Plan for Tomorrow, but Work your Plan Today

UnicycleJuggler
UnicycleJuggler's picture
Hat Tips: 105
Huge discussion of this.

Lot's of arguments on each side.  http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/02/obamas-social-security-number/

meegoreng1
meegoreng1's picture
Hat Tips: 2007
OBAMA

The Elites choice for 2008 election was Obama, whether he was a legal citizen or not.

The Republican oppositions were warned not to bring up this issue.

Until we accept the fact the 'imaginary two party system' is nothing more but a ploy to convince us sheep that we have a choice, nothing else will make sense.

Conclusion: If the Elites that control this country want their man to be the Prez, there's nothing we can do about it. NADA!!

For this coming election, they already got their man: OBAMNEY!!

SAVE THE USA! VOTE AGAINST OBAMNEY! We should have this on bumper stickers and T-shirts.  People need to wake up.

rl999
rl999's picture
Hat Tips: 4243
One problem

Everyone here can be loosely defined as agreeing that something is suspicous about his qualifications to be prez.

Great, what about the 295m sheeple out of the 300m residents of this country. (I reserve the word citizen for  non-sheeple)

It doesn't do any good for all of us to agree, no one cares what we think; about pm, voting, politics, oboomacare, etc. 

Unless we can become the change we want to see it is all for naught.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11447
All things Obama

I started reading the site a little over 4 years ago.  Massive amount of information.  The site was selected by the Library of Congress to be included in its archives.

http://theobamafile.com/

another good site...amazing how many lefties have only one degree of separation:

http://discoverthenetworks.org/

ancaro imparo.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
I am absolutely certain there

I am absolutely certain there are some shenanigans going on with all this...but what the truth is, I have no clue. At this point I'm just curious as to what the real story is, as I have no faith that the mainstream media will cover it with any sort of objectivity.

The latest "birther" conspiracy is that Obama Sr. is not Obama's father, but Frank Marshall Davis, the "Communist."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/film-presidents-father-not-barack-obama/

But I don't know if I buy that. It seems rather far-fetched that the whole "born in Kenya" thing was simply made up to cover up a different father (Davis or Malcolm X). 

I also don't really agree with "Natural Born Citizen" meaning both parents are citizens. The general population does not believe that. It has not been totally clarified by any court. And I think conservatives shoot themselves in the foot by dismissing Rubio as VP because he would get the Latino vote. Either way, even if "Natural Born Citizen" used to mean "two American adults," it clearly does not anymore!

Still, I really want to know what the heck the real story is with Obama! Maybe he has been a CIA Manchurian Candidate all along!

maravich44
maravich44's picture
.Anyone?

IndigoStar7 wrote:

I'll only say this once and not comment further. This is what I've noticed and whether it has any credibility is another thing. But consider this.

How did Obama's current name (which was changed in his teens I believe) end up on his original birth certificate? Why isn't his given birth name on there?  U'mmmm.....anyone?

It's as simple as that to me. I also believe that the Repub.'s couldn't make a huge issue out of it because McCain wasn't born in this country and on a military base instead. Phillipines I think. So it was a wash back then and not a good McCain talking point.

Anyone who dared bring it up was labeled a kook and put on the defensive as racist by the entire MSM like a pinata'. Never mind the possible truth, it was all about style points and tact and racism  and Islamophobia etc.  You dared mention it, you were labeled. 

In the end, none of it matters (except the constitution trashing indecision/which is another whole forum topic to vent on) and is small in comparison to some of the other things going on. Which goes to show how messed up other things are that we have to use the lesser examples of things that are messed up as a basis for a good comparison. 

Obama was not born with that name by his own account in his own Bio I believe. So what gives?

Up is down, in is out.

No one cares to notice or pay any heed to any of the  distortions that are prevalent in society because  they have become the new normal.

The end.

Have any of you posed this question to others and been able to get a reasonable answer?, just curious..

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
magpie... here you go

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37528165/2000-2004-2008-Democratic-Party-of-Hawaii-Certifications-of-Nomination-for-Presidential-Candidates

Look carefully. What is missing from the certification on Harrison J Bounel's certification that is on the '04 and '00 nominations? What did the democrats in Hawaii (of all states) know that the other 49 states didn't (or is it 58) ?

Who is Harrison J Bounel you ask? Click for the answer.

Interestingly, it took 3 attempts to post this. The first time I was somehow logged off upon hitting save, then I tried again and had to reboot.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "O'Bottom SSN"