Prodigy Gold Incorporated - PDG.v

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511

2012_04.jpg Prodigy Gold Incorporated - PDG.v is advancing the flagship Magino Mine property, a past producing underground gold mine located 40 kilometres northeast of Wawa, Ontario.

Magino is being evaluated by Prodigy as an open-pit mining opportunity with the potential for deeper, higher grade gold production.

imagesCA4V0H8Z.jpg

t?s=pdg.v&lang=en-CA&region=CA&width=300imagesCAGWCPIF.jpgfrontpage1.jpg imagesCAMXG5OM.jpg

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:19
TomMack
TomMack's picture
Hat Tips: 2785
trade or hold

i am looking to add some miners to my portfolio if it fits my profile.  i would like to buy and hold these for a while.  is that a good plan or do i need to watch daily for trading in and out?  any comment would be appreciated.  ps i am not sure if this post is in the right forum.

tom 

It is the BILL of RIGHTS not the BILL of NEEDS

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Spec Stocks need to be traded ...

"Buy and hold" is fine for paper paying dividends but is a pure 100% guaranteed way to lose money on the Venture exchange.

Many spec mining deals carry the risk they do for a reason ... you gamble with what you can afford to lose.

Look for a good broker you can trust. Good luck.

TomMack
TomMack's picture
Hat Tips: 2785
thanks

i will consider your advice.  i am in no hurry to lose money and do not have the time to dedicate to staying on top.  i guess phyz should be good enough for now.

It is the BILL of RIGHTS not the BILL of NEEDS

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Touting James Dartnell

I have mixed emotions about passing along my numero uno broker's contact info.

OF COURSE I recommend Mr. James Dartnell as a well proven stand-up guy on the Venture Exchange. Trouble is I prefer to have his expertise to myself. In any event give Jim a call.  He's our man (in spades) and knows this business inside and out.  Every cent in commissions is money very well spent.

CareerImage.png
17th Floor
777 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC, V7Y 1J5
Toll Free: 1-877-390-7771
Ultra full kudos to stock broker extraordinaire Mr. James Dartnell for providing some wicked awesome due diligence on a selection of primary silver producers.

Killer awesome spreadsheet and we are not worthy.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1cOpLZyJVILcVd1Nml0SXV5VzQ/edit

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Prodigy Gold Incorporated - PDG.v "