Hana Mining (HMG.V), Interesting Copper - Silver Junior

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Koddo
Koddo's picture
Hat Tips: 1618
Hana Mining (HMG.V), Interesting Copper - Silver Junior

I've been looking at Hana Mining for a couple days and so far it seems like it has a very interesting story.  I first came upon them through canadianinsider.com, they were one of the top filers with insider buying over the past week.  So through further investigation a private equity firm, who sole purpose to research and invest in emerging copper companies is adding HEAVILY on the recent down swing: http://canadianinsider.com/node/7?ticker=HMG

Further research into the private equity firm, Cupric Canyon Capital, reveals that is run by a group of management/engineers/geologists that were all with Phelps Dodge/Freeport McMoran for stints of 15-35 years at their AZ, South America, and Africa properities....not afraid to go out on a limb and say that they people know how to manage/operate successful copper operations.  Even better, it seems that the management have a large stake in the firm.  

By my quick rough estimates Cupric owns about 25% + of the shares of this junior, and it seems that Cupric is very selective in what they invest in.  

Hana's property is in Botswana, Africa and looks like it will be a world class copper-silver play.  Their current 43-101 is from Dec, 2010:  Indicated resources of 762.3 million pounds of copper and 16.1 million ounces of silver from 37.4 million tonnes, all of which is from the Banana Zone. Also, there are Inferred resources of 5.6 billion pounds of copper and 85.4 million ounces of silver from 423.9 million tonnes at the Banana Zone

New 43-101 will be out early in 2012 along with a preliminary economic assessment.  I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Hana Banana

http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/2012/01/hana-mining-ltd-hmgv.html

Pages%2Bfrom%2BHana.jpg Mining Ltd. - HMG.v is developing the Ghanzi Copper-Silver Project in north-western, Botswana.

A December 2010, NI 43-101 technical report estimates that the project has Indicated resources of 762.3 million pounds of copper and 16.1 million ounces of silver from 37.4 million tonnes, all of which is from the Banana Zone.

imagessunset.jpg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Hana Mining (HMG.V), Interesting Copper - Silver Junior"