A suggestion

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Raoul Dusentier
Raoul Dusentier's picture
Hat Tips: 238
A suggestion

Hello

Currently there are many people contributing plenty of content and discussing many different topics in the comments section on the main page. As more & more comments are posted it is becoming increasingly difficult to follow individual discussion topic. I think you should consider adding some sort of hierarchical structure to the comments section so that each individual discussion topic/thread becomes easier to follow.

Here is a comments section on another website that features such a hierarchical structure:
http://www.osnews.com/comments/26055

I think it would be a good improvement that would appreciated by everyone if you added something similar to TFMR.

R.

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
Raoul, thanks for the

Raoul, thanks for the message.  You are free to set your preferences this way any time that you like.  See the "Comment viewing options" section at the bottom of any forum thread and select "Threaded list - expanded" as your choice.

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

Raoul Dusentier
Raoul Dusentier's picture
Hat Tips: 238
Sorry, you must have

Sorry, you must have misunderstood me. I meant the comment sections to the posts on the main page, not the discussion forum.

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
Ah sorry, I see you mentioned

Ah sorry, I see you mentioned "main page".  Turd specifically wanted the main page to not be threaded for a few different reasons, mostly related to keeping the conversation "moving" rather than focusing on one specific topic.  He wants the main page to be "open banter" and then the forums are available for specific conversations where people can have very detailed (threaded) discussions.  I hope this helps explain and thanks again for your question.

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

PhyzEd
PhyzEd's picture
Hat Tips: 137
another suggestion

Top end of page just below the yellow header, and to the right of the hat hanging off the chart, right below is the name of the website TF Metals Report. That area to the right, which is wasted white space, would be a great area for small up-to-the-minute gold and silver charts. That way, I (and others) dont have to navigate out of here to find a chart and maybe never return,  because I got lost at sea. 

{ 2 minute later edit: Nevermind, found the charts link just below the area I spoke of, DOH! }

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "A suggestion"