6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Golden Minerals Company - AUM.t

http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.ca/2012/06/golden-minerals-company-aumt.html

Pages%2Bfrom%2BGolden-Minerals-Corp-Pres

Golden Minerals Company - AUM.t is an emerging junior silver producer with the flagship Velardeña project expected to culminate in annual production reaching 4 million ounces of silver and 80,000 ounces of gold when a new 2,000 tonne per day sulfide plant reaches full production in 2015. imagesCABP04GW.jpg

t?s=aum.to&lang=en-CA&region=CA&width=30imagesCAGWCPIF.jpgfrontpage1.jpg imagesCAMXG5OM.jpg

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
Loaded Up the Boat!

I loaded the boat at $5.12 range.  This company has a very low float, plenty of cash and a huge short position.  If (when) silver breaks through $35 this thing will take off on a huge short squeeze.  They just had a huge financing deal done at $5.75.  If anyone knows anything else please let me know!! Good luck to all!!

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
I hold it from the ECU silver

I hold it from the ECU silver buyout, disappointing stock for sure, seems like good potential moving forward, I hope you are right with your call.

brown
brown's picture
Hat Tips: 29
Wouldn't Toch this One

I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 inch pole. This is the company which acquired ECU Silver in a so called "Merger of Equals". AUMN had some cash on their balance sheet (I think about $100 M) which was supposed to be the all magical cure against the short attackers of ECU. Instead, as soon as the merger closed this stock was hammered and crashed further 50% or so in a very short period of time (and mining stocks as a whole were not in a major downtrend at the time as far as I can recall). And exactly at the very bottom of this 50% drop, management suddenly declared financing which was like a major slap in the face to all ex ECU shareholders. Not to mention that the property which AUMN brought to the table (besides the cash) is in Argentina, a very risky jurisdiction (to say the least). Are they still planning to pour money on that property in Argentina? What a waste of Shareholders' cash! And now I'm hearing that they did another financing at bottom rock prices (which at the time they promised that they wouldn't do). Those who are still holding this company remind me of an abused wife who keeps on hoping that one day her husband would finally change. There are so many other similar opportunities out there, so why pick this one?

GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
I hear You!

If I would have been anywhere near this at higher levels I would not touch this with a ten foot pole.  But at $5.00 a share I think it is very under valued.  They are focusing on strictly increasing production now and hopefully forgetting about Argentina where the government seems to be ready to nationalize the mining industry.

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

Strawboss
Strawboss's picture
Hat Tips: 2814
I have Jan and April call

I have Jan and April call options on AUMN with stink bids in to acquire more (hoping to get filled on a dip).

Not discounting the risks or the management blunders - but, compared to its performance the last time gold and silver ran - it could give some very nice leverage over the next several months.

No guarantees though, so do your own due diligence...

Jesus Christ is the only true hope that any of us really has.
Aaaargh .. the monkeys!!!
Trading metals is like playing frogger...there's always a big truck coming.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Golden Minerals Company - AUM.t"