Why Politics Don't Matter

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Why Politics Don't Matter

The next time you're around people who are arguing furiously about Romney vs. Obama, try pointing out the reality:

Whatever power we, the people once held has been transferred by our elected officials - at the behest of their cronies and campaign donors -  to an unelected, unaccountable bureaucracy.

Those agencies, departments and courts are supposed to serve and protect us, but whenever their employees are faced with a choice between what benefits the people, and what benefits the Establishment that supports them, whom do you think they’ll choose?

Why would they act against their own interests? How long would employees who do keep their jobs?

What this means is that, no matter who’s elected, the big businesses, special interest groups and bureaucrats win, and the people lose.

Don't buy into the hype. If you want to make a statement, vote for third-party candidates to protest the matched set of puppets on the left and the right. Otherwise, just treat the whole political process as something that diverts your time and energy from what's really important: preparing for the collapse of our civilization.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Great post.  I agree with

Great post.  I agree with what you said, and would also like to add a side topic.  Every politician is subservient to the monetary system and its controllers.  We cannot elect these people, nor can the general public influence the direction that the monetary system takes.  

Politics matters most to people who are on the government tit.  I'm not on the tit therefor I really dont give a shit.  They are going to rob the working class to give to the non-working class until there is  revolution.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Bribes

@lilbromarky1, I agree completely. It's just bribery. Whether you call the bribes “bread and circuses,“ or “entitlement programs and television,” the idea is the same: support the people in charge, and they’ll support you.

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Pax Argentum
Pax Argentum's picture
Agree completely.

Agree completely.

There is one party in power, with a left and a right wing.

Look back over the last few years of the news cycle and you'll see the 'hot button' issues drug out again and again to distract and divide the masses. Gays in the military, Abortion, Gay marriage (this one just recently). Think those are accidents?

Guess again.

For years I've held my nose and voted for the lesser evil.

Not this time, and never again.

Ron Paul gets written in on my ballot.

Pax

Feed the Turd.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
I'm not voting anymore.  This

I'm not voting anymore.  This is a very calcuated decision that I've made.  By voting, I am giving the system my permission to exist.  I do not support this system in any way.   I will now stand back and watch it fall from a distance.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

bern
bern's picture
Hat Tips: 1221
Wall Street owns both the D

Wall Street owns both the D and R machines.  Goldman Sachs uber alles.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Why Politics Don't Matter"