Fresnillo PLC - FRES.l

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Fresnillo PLC - FRES.l

http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.ca/2012/05/fresnillo-plc-fresl.html

Pages%2Bfrom%2Bdenver-gold-forum-20-sept Fresnillo PLC - FRES.l is the world’s largest primary silver producer and Mexico’s second largest gold producer.

Proven and probable reserves at the end of 2010 were 442m oz silver and 4.5m oz gold. Total resources measured indicated and inferred inclusive of reserves stand at 1.5 billion oz silver and 20.1m oz gold.

imagesCA7V5244.jpg
Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
murphy
murphy's picture
Hat Tips: 17111
Fres.l

Isn't it interesting that this one is one of the few silver miners that I own that is up 6% this year. While most of it's sister mining companies are down considerably.

The only difference I see is that it is not traded on the NY or Canadian Exchanges. Mainly trades on the Mexican and London markets. 

I wonder if there are other miners out there that have this less manipulative opportunity?

Bueller? Anyone?

Gwyde
Gwyde's picture
Hat Tips: 2258
Some of the Aussies

Medusa mining (MMI.AX) still trades on the upside this year. Large cap Newcrest NCM.AX is down 20% but it still has a nice track record over the long haul. Add FOREX gains to all of this and it gets even more rosy.

The largest 'above ground' PGM producer UMICORE (UMI.BR) has also been doing well this year. The main quote on Euronext Brussels is in euro: not for investors with strong prejudices.

Gwyde

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Fresnillo PLC - FRES.l"