Survey of select primary Silver Producers by James Dartnell

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Survey of select primary Silver Producers by James Dartnell

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1cOpLZyJVILcVd1Nml0SXV5VzQ/edit

Very good overview of primary silver producers from an excellent stock broker of long and outstanding track record.  Besides being one hell of a stand-up guy and a personal friend (and personal stock broker of course) for better than 25 years Mr. Dartnell has an unassailable reputation and is well respected in the industry. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
My Bad ... link now public

Apologies to Turdities.  The document was unintentionally protected when saved to google.

This here is an impressive bit of research worthy of attention for anybody interested in primary silver producers. The spreadsheet is dead awesome.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Hat Tips: 2216
22 Silver Companies well summarized

A lot of information on 22 Silver entities in one place. This report chock full of useful info and is forward looking. Thanks, Stoxxman!

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Jim Dartnell a broker par excellence ...

Of course I'm highly biased but lets sum this up.

ANY broker surviving for 25 odd years on the Venture bordello must have rock solid ethics, and a body simply can't put a price on that.

This superior brand of due diligence is exactly what a body can expect from Mr. Dartnell. Always.

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Eric Sprott on Silver, big space rock, etc.

http://stoxxman.blogspot.ca/

I attached Mr. Dartnell's report to the bottom with ultra nifty Google docs.

Stupid browers. Nifty Google docs seems to work in everything except Internet Explorer. Pffft and damn you (again) Bill Gates. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Survey of select primary Silver Producers by James Dartnell"