Best forex broker?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
CK
CK's picture
Hat Tips: 3716
Best forex broker?

Anyone care to share a good Forex Broker to trade with?  I'm really interested in trading currency pairs.  For now I've been sticking with the currency index futures on Interactive brokers along w/ commodities etc.

I also use betonmarkets.com for currency pair fixed bets (which is great btw) - they don't accept people living in the US for those of you still there :(

Anyways, would really appreciate some forex recommendations and reviews. Thanks!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:15

We're not trading against the market, we're trading against ourselves.

ID
ID's picture
Hat Tips: 78
If they (fiat paper notes)

If they (fiat paper notes) are all going to zero, does it really matter how good the broker is ?  Why would someone want to pay money to trade one worthless piece of paper for another? I'm joking (but only partially)...!  I do hope someone with relevant experience helps answer the question.

NotRelevant
NotRelevant's picture
Hat Tips: 241
Hi, Looks like y'r based in

Hi,

Looks like y'r based in the States so you probably are indifferent as to my experience.

Anyway, Alpari UK is not the broker to use. Despite the fact that they seem to have a fairly decent name they hunt stops, even on the 'NDD ECN platform'.

I'v got a fairly reasonable EA (program on the EU) running since July last year and a can pull up more than 10 examples of 'funny dips' into my stops. This would have made them USD 10K at least, so worth their while i suppose (on a balance sheet on 5M i feel quite relaxed saying that).

Have heard some good things about vCap (US based) but they are horribly slow responding to my query for additional info.

I'm trading ~150K USD (my own skin wink) via the program i wrote, just to give you a feel for where i'm coming from.

Cheers,

Fermin DCG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Best forex broker?"