BTFD

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
jasper57
jasper57's picture
BTFD

Just wanted any thoughts on when to buy...I didn't have the funds but now that I do gld and slv are back up....so do I wait for another dip or just buy now.thanks for any thoughts on this

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:30
Roger Godberd
Roger Godberd's picture
Hat Tips: 283
Mate - always buy on a dip but timing is everything imho.

Truth is you have to make the call as it is up to you how much pain & losses you can endure, or how much profit you want.

If you try to hang on for one of the major Crimex sell offs you have some chance of seeing some fiat profit sooner rather than later.

Many far more experienced heads than mine only buy when the price goes below the 200DMA.

I trade contracts and use a combination of Stochs, moving averages and trend lines. I naturally follow Turd's interpretations very closely too.

Daily & weekly charts can give you possible support/resistance points and shorter timeframes such as 240mins can give you short term entries.

If you want actual advice on an exact price you will prob. need to pay for a subscription svc somewhere.

GL.

Roger Godberd

jasper57
jasper57's picture
thanks for the reply....I

thanks for the reply....I guess you are right, you just never know what will happen.I didn't spell silver and gold out but what I really meant was physical...however your answer still applies . thanks again and good luck in the brave new world

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "BTFD"