Southern California water corruption - Public Records Act releases internal emails on water price fixing

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
Southern California water corruption - Public Records Act releases internal emails on water price fixing

Southern California news papers have printed stories about corruption in the water management agencies.

The fact that corruption exists in local government is nothing new.

The fact that the corruption is so visibly discussed is completely new.

The idea that one water agency would be suing the other agencies is also new.  My analysis is that this agency versus agency angst is just starting in California.  The state is broke and the agencies are living off bonds which are funded by "investors" like the state and muni government worker pension funds.  How much do you want to bet that the pension funds are going "Greek"???

If you live in Southern California, you should visit the following websites:

http://www.mwdfacts.com/2012/03/12/public-records-reveal-shadow-government-controlling-the-metropolitan-water-district/

QUOTE:
"The San Diego County Water Authority released 500 pages of documents obtained under the Public Records Act that expose the activities of MWD and the Secret Society because MWD is poised to adopt water rate increases for 2013 and 2014 that use the same discriminatory rate structure formula that enriches the Secret Society’s member agencies at the expense of the Water Authority and the 3.1 million people it serves."

If you thought the silver and gold market was rigged, how do you feel about your water supply being rigged?

You will only survive 3 days without water.

http://www.sdcwa.org/MWDfacts/03122012-MWD_Shadow_Govt_Part2.pdf

http://www.sdcwa.org/MWDfacts/03122012-MWD_Shadow_Govt_Part1_powerpoint.pdf

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02
Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
More on the politics of Southern California water

More thinking on this muni water supply issue for Southern California.

This particular muni government issue is a particularly public example of the corruption in local and regional government in this part of the nation.  Similar issues probably exist in every jurisdiction across our nation.

But, one should remember that San Diego's water supply actually supplies water to USMC's Camp Pendleton.  Pendleton is a major training facility for US Armed Forces engaged in the Mideast region.

More importantly, the San Diego area also is home to part of the Pacific Fleet, including a home port for nuclear class aircraft carriers that are or will be engaged in 7th or 5th fleet service.

I noticed that another turdite posted an Exec Order from the White House dealing with DOD authority over resources critical to national defense.

If these low-level corrupt politicians in the muni governments of Southern California really think that they can screw with the water supply of Camp Pendleton or San Diego Naval, then they have something seriously wrong with their heads.

Under no circumstances would a low-level water bureaucrat in Virginia be permitted to screw with the water supply of Norfolk, VA.

Right?

Someone once said that water may hit the cost of auto gasoline per gallon.  When I go to Whole Foods, there are purified water products now selling at $1.00 + per 100 cc.  

In Southern California water has ALREADY hit the cost of gasoline, which is already up at $4.30 a gallon.

People in Texas, OK, Fla, NY, Ohio, etc. should get ready.

The inflation is here.

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
I'm in SD so thanks for

I'm in SD so thanks for posting this!

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
cali lawyer - 500 pages of Brown Act violations?

To the people in Southern California... you need to do a cntrl-F on the pdf file to search for any local pol's that you are familiar with.

California Lawyer in particular you may want to review that San Diego Muni water document.

If my weak understanding of California state law is correct, these water bureaucrats may have committed felony crime by violating the Brown Act....but I am no expert.  You may want a look and in particular you may want to look for crooks in OC, Riverside, and San Bernardino county government.  It's time to flush the trash in elected office.  The only problem is that when you flush these stinky pol's down the commode of politics, you end up with an environmental disaster at the water reclamation center.

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Zero Hedge chimes in on the criminal behavior in Calif

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-welcome-predatory-state-california-even-if-you-dont-live-there

This story shows the criminal misconduct of California state employees in various state agencies.

Who holds these criminals responsible when they violate the rights of citizens and hurt us financially???

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Southern California water corruption - Public Records Act releases internal emails on water price fixing"