Benjamin Fulford & The White Dragon Society

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
SilverRunNW
SilverRunNW's picture
Hat Tips: 4154
Benjamin Fulford & The White Dragon Society

Discussion of the claims of Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society.  Start reading up on this, and you'll probably run into David Wilcock and his "Divine Cosmos" site & theories.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
SilverRunNW
SilverRunNW's picture
Bill Gates & Bush Sr. Arrested?

... because Timmy Geithner blabbing while questioning during his recent "detainment".

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/benjamin-fulford-3-5-12-the-hunt-is-on-cabal-arrests-accelerating-george-bush-senior-and-bill-gates-arrested-last-week-pentagon-sources-say-lord-blackheath-is-alive-and-well/#more-9416

This site usually covers Ben Fulford's weekly announcements/newsletter and contains the full text, while Ben's (http://benjaminfulford.net/) site is a paid subscription site.

Thought I'd kick off this new topic, definitely keeping this off the Turd's main forum.  It's amazing what Ben Fulford is claiming, and I'll believe it when I see it.   Personally, I believe it spreads false hope.  But if anything big really comes true that Ben speaks of, then, and only then, will I reconsider.

Any believers here that can provide any coaberative evidence of any of these claims?

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
WTF is this shit?

WTF is this shit?

SilverRunNW
SilverRunNW's picture
@ Rico - Exactly!!

That's right Rico,  it appears to be shyte.

Briefly, there is supposedly some good guys out there looking out for the good of humanity (White Dragons?/White Dragon Society) that is sitting on tons of gold, have agreements with ~120 countries to take down the evil cabal.  Also, apparently, the Pentagon, Russian and China are also part of this good guy group.  That's about as far as I'll take it.

I've got way to much real information to gather and study than to waste my time on going down this rabbit hole.   I do read it occasionally to see what the latest may be. It's a nice non-technical read and a brief diversion for me.

I was curios if anyone had found any credibility in all this.  A few turdites had mentioned the topic on the main thread over the last month.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Benjamin Fulford & The White Dragon Society"