Free Speech Is Now (Even More) Illegal

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Free Speech Is Now (Even More) Illegal

The mainstream media completely failed to notice that it just became illegal to protest the government if the Secret Service is around. http://t.co/I0ytEEdV

The idea is this: trespassing on White House grounds is illegal. The White House grounds are wherever the Secret Service is. Trespassing is the presence of unwanted people. Protesters are unwanted. Voila!

Within hours of Constitution-gutting law being enacted, Rick Santorum had a Secret Service detail. I'm sure this is just a coincidence, as to suggest otherwise would mean I'd need to be fitted for a tinfoil hat.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Silver Spurs
Silver Spurs's picture
Hat Tips: 398
Hmmm...

Now I'm wondering if calling or emailing my rep or senator would be considered protesting!   Scary stuff out there.  Thanks, Paladex, for bringing this forward to my attention.

silverparatrooper
silverparatrooper's picture
Hat Tips: 543
no suprise here

We can't have the peasants disturbing their lords now can w!e. Help I'm being repressed

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

silverparatrooper
silverparatrooper's picture
Hat Tips: 543
btw paladex

BTW paladex I love your avatar. That is a great movie with a lot of truth to it.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Free Speech Is Now (Even More) Illegal"