Arpaio says Obama BC is "fraud," "forgery"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
TexAsh
TexAsh's picture
Hat Tips: 244
Arpaio says Obama BC is "fraud," "forgery"

Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio says the digital file Obama posted on the White House Web site as proof of his citizenship appears to be fraudulent - a forgery - as does Obama's selective service application. Arpaio also says his investigative team has secured a willing witness, a former government employee, who was present in the 80's when Obama was introduced to convicted domestic terrorist Bill Ayers as a "foreign student." More to come.

The natural born citizen requirement for eligibility to be POTUS is a national security provision of the Constitution and it looks as though it may have been violated by fraud and that a usurper may be occupying the Oval Office.

If this were Nixon or Bush or Reagan, what would be happening in the media now?

And today? (crickets)

Why?

Arpaio's preliminary report here: http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Sheriffreleasesobamafindings.pdf

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22
TexAsh
TexAsh's picture
CORRECTION

CORRECTION: 

The witness in question was present at the home of Bill Ayers' mother, who introduced Obama to the gov't. employee as a "foreign student" for whom they were trying to arrange education in the US.

see here at 33:20 mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mbca695V-sY

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272169
I always thought this was

I always thought this was pretty definitive work by old Karl.

TexAsh
TexAsh's picture
...pretty definitive work by old Karl

Agreed. 

And if we accept that assessment, then we have to believe that the U.S. Presidency may have been usurped.

Now what?

kemp
kemp's picture
Hat Tips: 552
I don't buy it.  Think about

I don't buy it. 

Think about it, why would some wannabe cowboy from Arizona be able to create evidence that will hold up better than the entire republican machine has been able to create in the last 6 years?

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Hat Tips: 3438
Election Game Changer?

This was posted on Jan. 31st. The Sheriff and others didn't "Create" anything, they've uncovered evidence. The agents of corruption did all the creating. It seems not only that the Sheriff is coming out with what he's found but others too.   Granted, I couldn't determine exactly what court. Now what??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Arpaio says Obama BC is "fraud," "forgery""