We Are Staring At The Wrong Scoreboard Everyone

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
We Are Staring At The Wrong Scoreboard Everyone

We sit here and run TA and draw lines on a chart that is complete bullshit.  Please go to this post and take a look at the gold and silver charts that username "Be Prepared" posted on page 1 about half way down.  Notice the pink highlighted section:  http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/3461/bots-and-cartels-simultaneously-attack

Why on earth, why in the WORLD would both silver and gold move down in complete tandem.  If the market is so completely and uttererly manipulated (which today shows), then every other day when there isnt a takedown or anything excited happening IS ALSO MANIPULATED.

We sit and masturbate over the kitco price and its a fucking joke.  The kitco price literally has nothing to do with real world price.  It can't!  If it did, 2 commodities would not be joined together at the hip and both have miraculously similar take downs down to the MINUTE!!!   Kitco is not a price display it is more probably a computer with a hamster running on the wheel that decides which way the price moves from one second to the next.  

As long as we are all staring at the wrong scoreboard, the bankers are winning.  We need a different scoreboard to watch.  The one actually shows the real score.   We wont know we've won until long after the game has actually ended.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
I have felt the same way for

I have felt the same way for some time.  The paper price has about as much impact on the real price as the buying and selling on a kid's game of Monopoly has on Atlantic City real estate prices.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Standing ovation

Dude, you're a lateral thinker and I love it. This is exactly what I've been trying to say for months, and it's not about paper vs spot so much. It's much deeper.

Here's the current consciousness that's repeated, day in, day out allllll day long on every PM blog in the Universe: "price is manipulated. Bankers run the score."

Tell me, just how exactly will anyone solve this "problem" with the same consciousness that is used to create it?

My challenge to our esteemed leader is to stop every single notion that we're under attack, every ridiculous parallel to war, all this victimization - raids, smackdowns, attacks, vicious beatdown - and restart clean never ever ever to repeat such weak mindedness. Not only is it old, but it's not helping anyone. It's extremely depressing. The message is 180* out of sync with what it should be IMHO. No wonder Santa has gone so soft - the old guy is caving to the other side!

On this past Sunday night, I told myself I would only look at my charts this week. No Turd, no ZH, no Max, etc. A detox if you will. And I succeeded at a few things. First, I didn't read a single blog until today. Second, I saw things that proved something was about to happen and I almost predicted the price moves to the T! And most importantly, I got to FUCKING RELAX! Seriously, if you read enough and convince yourself how dire and ugly the shit that's hitting the fan is, guess what? You BECOME part of the problem. Step back and think about this. No need to get all fruitcake and poetic. Embody the complete opposite for a change.

We are mental, emotional and spiritual beings having a physical experience. We cannot solve any problems with the same consciousness used to create it. If it's yingin', we have to yang. If all we see and recognize are "The Forces of Darkeness" there can be no light. More of the same + more of the same = ___?

I'm out for awhile. Good luck Turdland. I hope you survive. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
It makes me feel good that 2

It makes me feel good that 2 of my other favorite posters on this site came and replied here.  It means alot to me.   Thanks for listening and hearing what I'm putting out there.   

Last night was an epiphany of major proportions when I saw that chart.

Thanks again.

Tmosley everytime I see that name come up I can think of the one, the only: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Timbaland

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Durden, one more thought. 

Durden, one more thought.  What we are seeing is the death of this ponzi.  The lower they take that price, the less incentive miners have to mine, thus exacerbating the gap between the number of ounces in the vault and the number of ounces claimed by the paper the banks have issued.

There is going to be a period of time when this thing self-destructs, that noone knows what the actual value of the metal is.  There will be meetings held to determine the best way to calculate price going forward.  We could literally see the bankers take kitco price to zero while at the same time the vault is empty.  

At some point, at the very ground level, which I consider to be local coin shops and apmex type places, the owners of these businesses will have no inventory because the price cap on metals will be forcing a shortage.   At this point, the who's who will have to convene and define some type of network where they can assess supply of phys vs. demand and then try to create a more realistic price. 

I think the change has to come from the grass roots level, and step 1 for that would be that local coin dealers set their own price based on the supply and demand that they see in their area.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "We Are Staring At The Wrong Scoreboard Everyone"