Golden Minerals (AUMN)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
Golden Minerals (AUMN)

I have been following AUMN for awhile and after dropping back from $25 I think this is a steal.  What is every ones take on AUMN? They seem to have things back on track.  Anyone know anything I don't?  I am a strong buyer at $9.00!!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

willsilvaa
willsilvaa's picture
Hat Tips: 314
Golden Minerals..opinion

Speculative Buy. Target $54............i read that somewhere.Wouldn't it be welcome!

I,m in at $13~,so underwater now. That said,i do believe management is on the ball and making solid gains.Since the merger with ECU silver,in september, G.M. has "tweaked" the Velardena mine and shown very good results.ie better grade recovered in the mill process. I believe they have over 30million cash.  The Velardena complex is loaded with silver{and massive sulphide deposits} and Golden's other flagship property is also very rich.New report due end of march.

I also believe the miners are getting targeted by naked short sellers and other sophisticated  methods.Often,it seems like G.M. is "capped" more than other similar mining stocks.Some of us wonder if its because Bill Murphy owns  a big chunk!

I would like to see owners and regulators do more to stop this  crime. 

pickaxe
pickaxe's picture
Hat Tips: 383
Buying here

Just doubled up on my small position. Downside seems very limited from here.

Potential moonshot.

~pickaxe

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Golden Minerals (AUMN)"