Humanity is Satanically Possessed?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
Humanity is Satanically Possessed?

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding current events and modern "culture," and to avoiding its depredations.

If you wish to escape the ravages of modern life, understand that
mankind is satanically possessed. We are being inducted into the lowest ranks of a satanic cult, the Illuminati.

I am not speaking from a Christian or Biblical perspective. I am from a secular background. The difference is that I recognize, in secular terms, that God is the magnificent moral and natural order governing the universe.

The widespread Illuminist denial of God constitutes a satanic rebellion that ultimately cannot be won.

The satanic possession of humanity is the product of a highly organized long-term conspiracy to establish a "New World Order." Today, the cancer has spread to all social institutions, public and private. As a result, humanity has fallen into a coma. It is hardly able to recognize the sickness, let alone resist. 

As I have said before, the mainspring of this diabolical conspiracy is the  Cabalist (Illuminati) dynastic families who own the world's central banks. Their control of most large corporations, especially the mass media, and consequently politicians ensures that the cancer is all pervasive.

The instrument of this secret control is Freemasonry, a Cabalist secret Society. (The Illuminati is a secret society within Freemasonry.) Essentially you will rise in Freemasonry and society according to your willingness to serve Lucifer, and betray your community to the new Luciferian dispensation.

DEMOCRACY

Democracy is an illusion. Sure we can decide where the sewers will go, but the big issues have been taken out of our hands. All the politicians are all Freemasons: Ron Paul, Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum....

http://henrymakow.com/

F(e)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

Sunnyboy
Sunnyboy's picture
Hat Tips: 351
I's gonna kick his ass

Ron Moore
Ron Moore's picture
Hat Tips: 86
what's a poor Rh+ moron supposed to do?

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
If you want to get really deep into the bizarre...

I know of new age "mystics" who will tell you that it's like what David Icke says - evil beings run the planet - only worse. I knew a healer who claimed she'd discovered, through channeling (which is very dangerous, BTW, but that's another story) that the entire universe was being run by evil spirits (which she called "Reptilians" like Icke, but these were spiritual beings, not physical reptiles). 

Here's another one: Lynn Grabhorn, who wrote "Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting," initially came to fame as a "Law of Attraction" guru. She then became ill and ultimately killed herself by assisted suicide. While she was degrading, she wrote her last book: "Dear God, What's Happening to Us?: Halting Eons of Manipulation." 

This book is quite disturbing, if only for the reason that she's clearly losing her marbles. She's also a good example of why you don't want to use a pendulum to talk to *any* ghost or spirit wandering by you. What she says is totally out there, and I don't agree with a lot of her take on things, but it does coincide with things some other mystics have said about the forces of evil.

The healer that I knew who was trying to fight the evil "reptilians" said that most people are not ready for the truth and people would be freaked out if they really knew how bad it was. In her cosmology, there was some sort of accident that allowed the evil to take over and it's spreading to the point of no return. However, she really had lost her connection to God in all this, because she, too, was too busy channeling entities she needed to stay away from, and so she had, like Grabhorn, gotten depressed and suicidal.

I am not sharing this stuff to endorse it, but to provide some additional perspectives. It's up to you what you want to believe. Personally, I am sure there are evil spirits out there trying to wreak havoc, but I question how much power they really have.

Description of Grabhorn's book:

Fans of Grabhorn's bestseller Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting are in for a surprise with this book. Here, the author takes another run up the challenging mountain of overcoming negative thinking. But this time, she offers a cosmic explanation for negativity, positing good and evil forces at work in the universe and an ultimate struggle between those forces. She says these forces are quite directly at work in her life and the lives of a select group of the 100 people now creating "a new grid of light on this planet" to counter the pervasive influence of "the Others" (Grabhorn's term for cosmic forces of darkness that feed on negativity). She claims the 100 people "signed up" for this job before coming to this earth, knowing in advance that the task of birthing a new world would be "disagreeable" and difficult, in addition to telling readers that they may be among the chosen few. Like her previous work, this book is grounded in life experience. She claims that these forces produced a debilitating physical and emotional breakdown that led her to write to Dutch doctors to seek help with committing suicide before she was able to channel-her word-the information she presents here. In a practical vein, she offers three incantation-like statements that she says will help exorcise the dark forces from consciousness. She readily acknowledges in her characteristically breezy tone that her story strains credulity ("as off-the-wall as this book may seem to you") and is a little less orthodox than the usual self-help positive-thinking tome. This fusion of self-help with Armageddon produces a highly original marriage of two popular American topics. 

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
stephanie

Wow...I think my mouth was hanging open the whole time while reading that.

I'll go back to sticking my head in the sand on these matters once I get done shaking it at what I just read. 

Whew!  Time for a small drink at the Speak. I find this interesting and eye opening. I've never heard of such things.

Ok...back to the sand.

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

stephanie
stephanie's picture
@DPH - haha

Your comment and picture made me laugh! Thank you!

Though, I will tell you what scares me - that healer I mentioned? She was right about everything she ever told me about my life. She was highly psychic. Some years ago, I told her I had gotten a new gig as an online editor and I was so excited about it. She looked at me and told me I should quit, that the publishers were bad people. I totally fought her on this one. The publisher was actually quite well-respected in the field.

Well, not two months later - the publisher was being hunted down by the investors because of a gambling problem that resulted in the absconding of company money. This was a shock to everyone!

So was that healer right about evil beings taking over the world? Maybe...but you know, an evangelical will tell you that "Satan" will try to trick you because he knows a lot of stuff and can predict things...which is why a lot of Christians think fortune telling is "of the devil."

I ended up distancing myself from this woman because I couldn't handle the negative stuff - whether she was right or not, it was too much for me.

More than you wanted to know, I'm sure. LOL :-)

dirk
dirk's picture
Hat Tips: 579
seems like the right thing to do

Where does it end? When we value a grain of gold like a grain of sand...

¤
¤'s picture
Steph

For the longest time I never acknowledged or recognized that actual and real evil might exist.

I'm not so sure that was just me being mostly naive or a means of protecting myself from something that is deeply disturbing to acknowledge.

My thinking was that if God/Creator  exists ( I believe so) then why would that Creator allow any evil entity to exist at all in the first place? What purpose would it serve?

I've stopped questioning and  denying the existence of evil although I'm not actually embracing the belief in it either. There is no right or wrong on this I believe and it's a matter of choice what we want to believe to be real or exist and happening in everyday life. At this point in my life I can't deny the existence of something that seems to be at the forefront of what I consider barbaric and atrocious behavior by others towards others who are vulnerable and helpless or anyone else for that matter.

I'm a work in progress on this and probably will be so my whole life to some extent. That's probably how it should be for myself. 

Ok, off to find and sort some news for my thread. Nice talking to you.

Stop by the Speak sometime for a brew or a glass of vino later.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!

stephanie
stephanie's picture
an easy question to answer

DrkPurpleHaze wrote:

My thinking was that if God/Creator  exists ( I believe so) then why would that Creator allow any evil entity to exist at all in the first place? What purpose would it serve?

This is very easy to answer: Because God gave you free will.

Think about it. If you are only allowed to do good, then you aren't a free agent. You are, in effect, an automaton. 

Additionally, many theologians will tell you that the reason God allows evil beings to continue to exist is because the alternative - wiping them from existence completely - would be too cruel. In other words, existence, even in Hell, is considered to be a gift.

On a different note - that healer I mentioned said that the extent of the evil was due to an accident that got out of control. What that accident was and how it got out of control she didn't tell me.

diegeiro
diegeiro's picture
Hat Tips: 1244
@stephanie

Not everyone understands that man has a body, soul, AND spirit. many think of the soul, which is the mind, as spirit. Some think that just because they are connected to something that is spiritual, that it comes from God. it may not. there are two main entities in the spiritual realm, the God of the universe and the god (spirit) of the world. many are deceived because Satan and his minions come as a ministers of light. This is why Satan is called the great deceiver. many also believe they are two sides of the same god, which is false.

I have been greatly influenced by a man called Watchman Nee. he explains how we have a spirit independent of God that for many of us needs to tap into the spiritual, as deep calls to deep. We who are Christians need to be very careful how we go about tapping into the spiritual realm. whenever we have a spiritual experience we must first test the spirits against what we know to be truth, which for us is the Bible and the Word of God. that is the only way we know.

for those who do not have a strong foundation it can be easy to be deceived. if the power is not coming from the God of the Universe, which is the Christhead for us, than it is coming from the god of the world, Satan.

keep in mind that I have not said that my God cannot speak to and work through those that are not Christians, there are several biblical examples including Cyrus, the King of Persia , most likely a Zoroastrian at that time, and Copernicus, in Greece as well as Balaam in the old testament who God spoke through, yet was a false prophet who used divinitation and was clearly not spririt filled when his donkey saw the angels of God before he.

I was involved in some pretty intense stuff that I came out of so I am generally a bit more aware of the spiritual realm than most. God may have given me this discernment because he knew I needed it. I still don't just trust myself or my gut, I test everything.

"The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are." CS Lewis

diegeiro
diegeiro's picture
Hat Tips: 1244
Additionally, a woman who

Additionally, a woman who counseled at a church I attended years ago mentioned to me in one of my counseling sessions that she was somewhat overwhelmed as to the extent of those who were coming out of the occult and in need of help. what these people are doing, (Satanists) is jaw dropping, and what they are exposing their own children to is unimaginable to most. they operate all over the US, and by me they are in the smaller towns. many are wealthy professionals that you would never know, unless you had much contact with them.

they are sociopathical liars that can be quite charming.

"The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are." CS Lewis

¤
¤'s picture
Steph

"Additionally, many theologians will tell you that the reason God allows evil beings to continue to exist is because the alternative - wiping them from existence completely - would be too cruel. In other words, existence, even in Hell, is considered to be a gift."

Pretty mind blowing thought right there. That would feed into my quasi-belief/fear that all of us are at certain levels of Dante's Inferno here on Earth in the present.

Also, I'd prefer to be a good automaton if there was any choice in the matter. Free will could be over-rated if it allows for evil mayhem and horribly negative things for people to do to others. I guess we're left to our own devices in all matters until we aren't.

I think I need more sand. 

E6200338-Sahara_sand_dunes-SPL.jpg

¤
¤'s picture
diegiero

Heavy duty. My jaw went slack again.

Thanks for sharing that. I have much to learn and accept on these matters.

Be Prepared
Be Prepared's picture
Hat Tips: 22642
@stephanie - A World of Many Planes...

I certainly believe that there are people amongst us that have the ability to sense the Universe in a more advanced way than many of us would understand.  Unfortunately, there is true evil in this world and, thereby, there is true evil in the next.  It was out of darkness that the universe began and hidden in the creation are beings that seek the light and beings that seek to bring it back into darkness.

I am going to deviate the discussion slightly because it is both relevant and, in its own way, connective to the broader issues.  Courtesy of BagofGold, this graphic was posted....

If we do the math just for this smallest piece of space that is visible to our crude technology, there is a possible 40 Quadrillion planets within the little itty bitty piece of sky.  In the universe.... and of course there's no way to really know.... but it's estimated that there are 3 x 10^48 planets.....  even if we said that only 1 in 100 trillion would have life..... that would still leave us 3 x 10^34 planets...... and if we said.... that only 1  in 100 trillion could have sentient life..... that would still leave us with 1 million groups of 1 trillion sentient life planets in this universe.  I say all this because..... the light of creation will always outshine the dark of destruction and evil.  We will never see these beings before our time, as a creation on this planet, expires but to see the design and intent.... at least, for me, of our Creator..... always allows me to know that although evil may take the baton..... it's all on the field of light.

I most likely didn't express this very well.... and I don't normally comment on a post like this.... but I wanted to share the hope of the grand design.

Plan for Tomorrow, but Work your Plan Today

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Great comments!

Thanks for all the comments, guys. There's so much I'd like to respond to! On this:

diegeiro wrote:
Additionally, a woman who counseled at a church I attended years ago mentioned to me in one of my counseling sessions that she was somewhat overwhelmed as to the extent of those who were coming out of the occult and in need of help. what these people are doing, (Satanists) is jaw dropping, and what they are exposing their own children to is unimaginable to most. they operate all over the US, and by me they are in the smaller towns. many are wealthy professionals that you would never know, unless you had much contact with them. they are sociopathical liars that can be quite charming.

I don't doubt this. Now, my question is, how far do they really go? You have crazy stories like this one:

"We skinned that baby alive to the scream of 'hail, Satan!' We then draped it's intestines around the candlesticks of our altar. I cut the baby up into pieces, and each person ate some. Later, I took the skull and remains home. I forced the remains down the garbage disposal to conceal evidence from the police, and then burned a candle to Satan on the baby's skull.And when the mother, my girlfriend, felt bad about giving up her baby for sacrifice and went tot he police, we decided to make an example out of her as a warning to the rest of the coven: NO ONE NARCS ON US TO THE POLICE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

http://educate-yourself.org/ps/satanismamericatoday14jul01.shtml

Then you hear a "voice of reason" saying the problem isn't that bad, like this person questioning the stats of fundamentalist Christians claiming large numbers of Satanic fatalities:

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/how-many.htm

I suspect the majority falls somewhere along these lines...this is a comment from "Anonymous Coward" #1495315 I found at this link:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1593806/pg5

My story. I was a very depressed, lonely, angry teen and through certain peers and rock musicians I was introduced to Satanism. I began reading what I could find, wearing the inverted pentagram, watching horror/satanic movies, and then eventually took part in a very small scale personal ritual.

There was no violence at all, and I wouldn't have never harmed anyone. I was just a very misguided, horribly confused teen. But I did do what is called the 'Invocation of Lust' spell that can be found in the Satanic Bible, to attract a boy I was interested in.

I can attest that from that day forward, for many many years, I was plagued by dark forces and entities that I thought I would never be rid of. I even remember as I was doing the spell these black shadows swept across my room and over me. I felt something taken from me that night.

Not only did my life end up heading down a terrible path of misfortune and misery after that, but I did very literally become possessed with lust. I developed a complete obsession with the boy I was attempting to attract with the spell, to a point that for years after I would still seek him out to try to be with him. I was rendered completely emotionally and mentally unstable by these practices.

Luckily, a few years ago, I found a spiritual path that suited me and was able to cleanse myself of these dark energies/entities that had ruled my life for so long.

Satanism ruins lives and souls. And the worst part is that material about/for it is so readily available to anyone who is just sad and easily impressionable and looking for anything to change their life.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Humanity is Satanically Possessed? "