Southern california news (ICE and F-16 intercept)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
Southern california news (ICE and F-16 intercept)

OC Register reports today that TWO F-16's intercepted a Cessna that invaded restricted air space over Corona Del Mar.  The POTUS was in LA and it caused restrictions on air activity in the Southern California area.  The rules even grounded the news choppers (why would the government ground news choppers?).

So, this story would be a typical story about an errant pilot, right?

Not so fast my CIGA, it turns out that the Cessna landed at Long Beach Airport with 40 pounds of marijuana on it around 12:30 PM.

Then, I am seeing stories from Long Beach (same town) where two ICE agents shot at each other in their own offices.  One dead ICE agent and one injured agent with a third agent shooting the assailant ICE agent (confusing to me but these are just based on reports).  see: http://www.ocregister.com/news/agent-340796-federal-wounded.html

FBI sent in 100 agents according to local TV media coverage this morning.  Those morning TV "news" programs seem to have missed Greg Hardesty's report at OC Register. 

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Isn't ICE supposed to be the agency handling smugglers?  They just had a first rate embarassment at 12:30 PM with a pot plane landing at Long Beach airport.  Then, four hours later, they have a shooting in the ICE office just a few miles away?

This stuff is worse than a B-rated action flick.  It's real and there's real lives being hurt by these wars.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
supply and demand

Unfortunately, it seems like half the people in Los Angeles are using marijuana. It was so prevalent when I lived there. Far too much of it here in Austin, too. I bet the Powers That Be just love that - lots of people dumbed down and made apathetic by daily pot use. 

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Struggle in Long Beach ICE office reported by MSNBC.

news story of a struggle in the ICE office.

This story is more and more bizarre as the news leaks out.

And, who do you believe?

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/19/10450004-after-federal-agent-shot-his-boss-very-intense-struggle-ensued

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
stephanie

stephanie wrote:

Unfortunately, it seems like half the people in Los Angeles are using marijuana. It was so prevalent when I lived there. Far too much of it here in Austin, too. I bet the Powers That Be just love that - lots of people dumbed down and made apathetic by daily pot use. 

Say what you wanna say about it's use.........yet it seems the whole damn country is on Prozac, but that's OK right, it's medicinal.

People have been dumbed down , it's just that big Pharma did the dumbing.......it's gone global.

I get a kick out of people who still look at MJ as the constant evil, after all , that is what you have been programmed to do, yet if Merck could hold paper on it , this would be perfectly acceptable.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Prozac is bad too

SilverFocker wrote:

Say what you wanna say about it's use.........yet it seems the whole damn country is on Prozac, but that's OK right, it's medicinal.

People have been dumbed down , it's just that big Pharma did the dumbing.......it's gone global.

I get a kick out of people who still look at MJ as the constant evil, after all , that is what you have been programmed to do, yet if Merck could hold paper on it , this would be perfectly acceptable.

100% agree with you on Prozac...I am very much opposed to how anti-depressants are given out like candy. I'd just include all of those mind-altering/mood-altering drugs as things that can dull your mind. I've known far too many people on pot, daily pot - people very close to me - and I've seen up close what it does to them. They are so altered by the constant smoking and so used to it, they can't even tell what it's done to them. No, pot won't kill you. It just keeps you from being fully sharp, alive and powerful.

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
stephanie wrote: SilverFocker

stephanie wrote:

SilverFocker wrote:

100% agree with you on Prozac...I am very much opposed to how anti-depressants are given out like candy. I'd just include all of those mind-altering/mood-altering drugs as things that can dull your mind. I've known far too many people on pot, daily pot - people very close to me - and I've seen up close what it does to them. They are so altered by the constant smoking and so used to it, they can't even tell what it's done to them. No, pot won't kill you. It just keeps you from being fully sharp, alive and powerful.

I will concede on the constant abuse....one could become a perpetual train wreck. Yet when used on a occasional basis, there is no harm...other than a  junk food pillage.

There are many natural effects that will keep someone from being "fully sharp, alive and powerful".......IMO this is exactly what MJ is for. Exercise will only go so far, sometimes you just need to chill and have a laugh. Big Pharma can pump all the killer mood altering drugs they want.....it will never match the benefits of MJ......use and abuse are to separate things, and it's the abuse that is at the core of this countries failures from top to bottom, from drugs, money, food, politics and anything else you can add, with exception of very few things.

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
clarifying the main intent of this thread

honestly, I'd like to remove the last three postings in this thread.
They have nothing whatsoever to do with the importance of military tactics being run in a major US metro area, a violation of POTUS security airspace, and a struggle in the ICE offices in So.Cal.

There are larger things than your personal opinions about the use of drugs.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Southern california news (ICE and F-16 intercept)"