Webbot Project/Clif High

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
jacey
jacey's picture
Hat Tips: 1247
Webbot Project/Clif High

The tin foil hat is getting a little tighter.  I am fascinated with this webbot project & linguistics research of 'future' readings. http://webbot-project.blogspot.com/ 

I just read the latest report (http://halfpasthuman.com/) and listened to Clif's interview with Suzanne Toro (a bit esoteric, but interesting nonetheless).

So I'm wondering...is this guy really really smart or a result of really good hallucinogenic experimentation?  Some of his data seems common sense...like possible EMP from the sun (it is solar maximum 2012/2013) and maybe earthquakes/floods caused by?  Who knows?  Then he starts talking about some really 'out there' things like dimensional beings and new humans.  And of course, the market data & financial collapse, well that seems like common sense too, given the daily shenanigans, debt and all things read at Zero Hedge, etc.  Collapse of tptb? Doesn't seem like this is likely given the control already in place.  Radiation protection needed -  from the sun or another fukishima event?  

Has anyone else read any of the bot stuff or listened to Clif's interviews?  His reports indicate some kind of major shtf something the first couple of weeks in March.  

What do you think?  Is it possible to get a glimpse of the future by studying the language on the internet?  

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:26
ohiometalman
ohiometalman's picture
Hat Tips: 581
I find this webbot stuff

I find this webbot stuff as entertaining as the Nostradamaus predictions on the tube.  All this crap reminds me of the Y2k scare....waiting around for a whole lot of nothing.  I have changed my new year 2012 outlook to favorable.  Have some preps and live some life, I am getting tired of waiting for the SHTF.  As I look out my window this morning, I am predicting this redtail hawk is going to grab this squirrel from the feeder.....Yep, just as I predicted.  I wonder if the squirrel knew it was coming:)

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Hat Tips: 3438
LOL  no words to describe

LOL  no words to describe except squirrel stew.

jacey
jacey's picture
Hat Tips: 1247
thanks...

for the the responses...

recaptureamerica
recaptureamerica's picture
Hat Tips: 6391
Jacey, I would recommend you

Jacey, I would recommend you read www.urbansurvival.com and possibly become a member of the webbotforum. Www.webbotforum.com
The forum is based on cliffs work..there is over 1000 members and incredible resources and info.

Then you can make your own opinion

Tyler
Tyler's picture
Hat Tips: 3174
The good thing

is we don't have to wait around for Clif to be right or wrong.  Y2K was hyped all day every day by the MSM!  How can you compare that to Clif?  You have to be kidding me. 

I do personally believe some type of shit is hitting the fan by the end of the summer.

Katie Rose
Katie Rose's picture
Hat Tips: 12465
My 2 cents

I've been a subscriber to the Web Bots Shape of Things to Come since I heard George Ure and Clif High interviewed by Steve Quayle (April '07) on his no longer happening radio program.

I've been a subscriber to George Ure's Peoplenomics since that interview as well. Clif is a genius, so is George. I'm not saying that lightly.

What I have noticed over the years is Clif's disdain of Christians blossom into a true hatred of all things Christian. 

I still buy Clif's reports for my Mom. I don't read them anymore. I no longer trust Clif as an impartial analyzer of information. 

Katie Rose

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Webbot Project/Clif High"