Satanists, Luciferians, and the Illuminati

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9166
Satanists, Luciferians, and the Illuminati

A topic to discuss possible luciferian influence in the Illuminati or "The Powers That Be."

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Sun-worship? Pagan Holidays?

In response to this comment: "We are dealing with sun-worshippers...luciferians. We are celebrating and honoring ancient pagan traditions and customs - disguised as other events with cute, funny, lovable things/names. And no one questions it - just go out and be a good consumer and spend money - because society DEMANDS you to spend money on these BULshit days...they are LYING to us."

(from http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/128927#comment-128927)

I have been fascinated by sites such as Vigilant Citizen, which showcase the Illuminati symbols in our pop culture. Lady Gaga is supposedly a big distributor of these images.

I guess I'm a little confused by the issue over "sun worship." I don't think Satanists really worship the sun. Is it that they are using it as a symbol? I would most certainly distinguish outright Satanism vs. the type of "sun worship" you'd see in Hinduism, which isn't really "worship" of the sun but a recognition of the energy of "God" that "manifests" as the sun. This is why in yoga you do sun salutations.

(I realize some evangelical Christians think yoga is Satanic, but it is not...and I'm one of those people who think Jesus was a yogi. :-)

So can you explain a bit more the relationship between these Satanists and "sun worship"?

Also, many pagan holidays have been co-opted by various religions as a means to redirect the energy. I have no problem with Christmas being previously a pagan holiday. I guess the question is, are they using the holiday NOW as a Satanic message or has it been co-opted by Christians? (St. Valentine was a Christian, no?)

I say all this out of curiosity and would like to hear your take on it. Thank you!

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
I'm very intrigued by this

I'm very intrigued by this topic because it literally seems to be all around us everyday and yet most are not aware of the symbolism.

It's much more "in your face" at the entertainment level with Lady gag-me and Madonna as two of the more obvious.

Some background and photos at this link for those interested. http://emancipationfromslavery.com/category/symbols/

Pop Culture, Scary as Hell or Both?

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
Hey Stephanie and All…Great

Hey Stephanie and All…

Great question(s)…and BIG questions.

It seems the further I go down the rabbit hole and think I found some footing…the floor collapses underneath me and I begin to fall further down. This seems to be the common theme as I continue to research, read, watch and obtain knowledge regarding this massive life topic.

And anyone that has any relevant information or opinion regarding this – please post

From my understanding and what I know – Satanists (‘Satan’ meaning ‘adversary’), worship the sun because the sun was/is an Illuminati god. (Apparently) All the Sun gods were/are evil: Helios/Apollo, BAAL Janus Lucifer Mithras Horus Nimrod

Sunday.

Satanism is the oldest religion – it has no start date. It pre-exists any other religion. It has no time.

Why is the sun evil – or why do they think it is evil? – I would like a better explanation myself on that too...but,

I think that it is evil because they honor the sun by human/animal sacrifice… I think they want to appease they’re god by offering a sacrifice in order for good harvest, weather, wealth, those type of things…but they are not spiritual – they oppose God. They are not doing this out of the goodness for man kind – but for ‘them.’ And i am sure their is more to it than just that.

They worship ancient pagan traditions honoring the Sun because they think the sun is at the centre of the universe and its their divine right to rule over the rest of us. They are about instant gratification at the expense of others – nothing spiritual or nothing about love in they’re nature… its all about material items – here & now – no matter who they hurt/ No empathy towards anyone – not even themselves sometimes as they do battle each other too…they are having an internal ‘power struggle.’

Evil is dysfunctional.

Bigger Questions: What or who they are – is still something im researching…but essentially what im starting to believe is that – they are bloodlines from even before ancient times…back to the beginning…back to something super important and a bit out of the common mans league - this is where it gets *hocus*pocus* time...

This bloodline can be traced back to Adam&Eve… I am starting to believe that Adam & Eve we’re not alone – they may have been the 1st ‘humans’ on earth – but not necessarily the first ‘intelligent beings’

Enoch, 39:1 - "In those days shall the elect and holy race descend from the upper heavens, and their seed shall then be with the sons of men."

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, andthey bare children to them, the same became mighty men which

were of old, men of renown.

These bloodline are on this earth today – the exact details I don’t know – but the symbols they use (sacred geometry)…the astrology they follow… and the numerology are all undeniable…

So again:

1) Sacred geometry

2) Astrology

3) Numerology

They have they're occult worship nights based on the 'Wheel of the Year' - which is based on the seasons, positions of stars and of course the Sun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_year

The Sun...

http://whale.to/c/sun.html

mickey17.jpgxtgp845q.jpg

fu6m694laero.jpg the Sun

f883wwwealice.jpg

beyoncehalo98x8.jpg
Look at Beyonce in this picture:
1. She has a Halo (Halios)
2. She has rays of the sun coming from behind (Halios Rays)
3. She has the word HALO at the bottom (Halio = Sun)
4. Her bracelet is connected to her Ring finger (Palmistry: Ring finger is Finger of Apollo/Halios)
5. The chain between the ring (Halios) finger and the bracelet forms a Pyramid
All Pagans adore and worship their "secret god" the Beast from the Pit HALIOS aka Apollyon The Destroyer

nbr5rnfbcrab.jpg

ladygaga.jpgs43vzsieladygaga.jpg
Lady Gaga

qk2k0d3pcirque.jpg

the Sun...

s43vzsieladygaga.jpg
Lady Gaga

ladygaga.jpg

q4owfzvlpink.jpg
symbol168.jpg

pvj3onh2pumkins.jpg

verizon87yh.jpg
Verizon

sun.ht13.jpgxtgp845q.jpg

x2ye1qk2.jpgbp.htm14.gif
BP
   Wally Olins  The twelve-pointed star associated with Kabbalah/Qabalah mysticism/occultism.

sun.ht16.jpg

sun.ht30.jpgsun.ht31.jpg

sun.ht18.jpgsun.ht19.gifsun.ht20.jpgsun.ht21.jpgsun.ht22.jpgsun.ht23.jpgsun.ht24.jpgsun.ht25.gifsun.ht26.jpgsun.ht54.jpg

sun.ht27.jpglucife9.jpg

sun.ht29.jpg
Shell  Wally Olins

sun.ht12.gif

Satanism

x_h.ht17.gif
O.T.O.

Luciferian Halos

halo.h50.gif

e474fzphobamahalo.jpg

5p1db2dz23.jpg
Palin, Sarah

halo.h37.jpg

halo.h38.jpg

World Wrestling Experience

Image Detail

THE SUN

I sincerely apologize if im all over the map with this...it is a huge and massive topic and trying my best to deliver the message without scaring anyone...which is a challenge... How do you not scare someone - this is LIFE ALTERING...

More to come...

Fried(e)

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Question for ya

Question for ya Fried,,,

Don't care about Sara Palin per say but, since someone inserted the sun' s rays in the photo, who is the dangerous one? Palin's people because she asked to have the sun's rays blasting out of her head or Time for displaying it like that.

The album covers too. Are the artists promoting it or their management team?

See with Madonna and Gag-me she's dropping the signs and embracing the evil. Other times it just looks like an artist may be being taken advantage of without really knowing.

I've never once thought anything about the Starbucks chick but when someone explains to you what it probably means it puts a whole new spin on things.

How deep does this darn rabbit hole go anyway? I'm not interested in dropping in on the devil.

Tyler
Tyler's picture
Hat Tips: 3174
This is a really difficult question

as others have mentioned.  there are so many ways to look at this.

OK.  The first thing you need to consider is your definition of God.  When I started out thinking about these things, I thought about God from the Christian standpoint, but there is a huge issue with doing this.  From here on out, let's call the Christian/Jewish God, Yahweh.  Now, much of our information on Lucifer comes from the Bible.  Lucifer was the "second brightest star" behind Yahweh, and wanted to be Yahweh.  He challenged Yahweh, but ultimately, was not powerful enough.  

There are traditions (gnostic and others) that paint Yahweh as a deity rather than "God".  Yahweh was much, much more powerful than humans, and led the Jewish people in the Old Testament, but ultimately, may not have been the, all-powerful creator of the Universe.  He may have had a hand in creating humans.  

Still with me?

So, any view of Lucifer will depend on your view of God.  To make matters more confusing, we say that Luciferians, and possibly, the Illuminati, worship the sun.  I am not entirely convinced of this fact.  It would seem that they have festivals and holidays when the sun and other planets are in particular astrological positions.  However, this could merely be for energetic, scientific reasons rather than anything to do with the worship of the sun itself.  NOW, we must also consider that the Christian faith and symbols of Jesus are also entirely astrologically/sun based.  I'm not going to go into all the info on that here.

I'm left with the feeling that you have Illuminati or Luficferians and Christians (unknowingly) worshipping potentially similar deities/astrological symbols.  When you consider the Roman Catholic church taking over true, original, Christianity, you have to wonder if in our current day these are in fact two faces of the same coin.

The question I ponder now - what is leftover that isn't "evil"?  Nature/earth worshippers have been associated with wicca and I feel that could border into Luciferianism.  That is just a personal feeling though.  Yahweh, could potentially be out of the picture too.

I feel that Jesus was a mystic that did find his say to God.  Closer to an eastern spirituality feel based on meditation and personal experience.

This would also explain why the Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible are almost completely different.  OT = Yahweh.  NT = Jesus with some Yahweh overtones to try and put the two together.

Looking forward to hearing other thoughts.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
sun logos...

Great discussion and so much more I'd like to add, but I'll have to do so more in depth later. And great things you brought up, Tyler.

I did want to say real quick that not all logos with a sun theme are done with forethought and malice. I know of a client project right now where the final logo will have sun rays in it. These guys aren't Illuminati. They just thought it looked nice! 

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure there is definitely something going on with some of the imagery, particularly with the Lady Gaga stuff. But when I see the sun rays around her head, it doesn't say to me, "Worship the sun." It says to me "Worship Lady Gaga." Which to me is actually worse, because I see the sun (objectively) as a life-giving entity, whereas Lady Gaga's message seems to come from the gutter.

I'll comment more on the sun mantras of Hinduism later when I have time...sufficed to say, they are not related to "Lucifer" at all, and do not involve human sacrifice, blind worship, or replacing God with the sun. It's more about the energetic quality of the sun, which is energizing, vs. the lunar mantras which are calming.

PS I am also reminded of the Star Trek episode where they landed on the planet of "sun worshippers" and it turned out they were worshipping the SON as in their own Jesus. :-)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
More images - All Seeing Eye

This patch comes from some sort of UAV that was/is funded through the BIG SAFARI program. The patch has the BIG SAFARI shield above the eyes. There are a couple of BIG SAFARI patches in the book. http://www.paglen.com

illumipyramidbalzac45z6.jpg
Illuminati Pyramid in Blagnac, France

eye_s.4.gif
http://www.virtualglobaltaskforce.com/

symbol45.jpg
Zion Olympics

dkqu32m2children.jpg

Zion Olympics

33_h.h15.jpg
911 symbology

fasces13.jpg

6lueq7feeye1.jpg
2012 zion part 2 Here the closing ceremony/ countdown to 2012, 2008 Beijing Olympics

3cxxyprqeye.jpg
http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011/08/27/arsenic-and-war/

t14kxco7nicaragua.jpg
Nicaragua

MI 5

bmk32dtc.jpg

eye_s.70.jpg
ORIGINAL U.S.A. FLAG

37yc8gz2.jpg

eye_s.29.jpg
Bad Krozingen's civic coat of arms.

nttinw7aaqqq.jpg

eye_s.31.jpg
British guards armoured division patch

wopowlcx.jpg

eye_s.76.jpgUSA%20masonists.GIF

eye_s.39.gif
BBC

eye_s.80.jpgeye_s.81.jpg

Israel. (Free Masons Square) in the city of Eilat

eye_s.35.jpg

eye_s.27.jpg

Currency [Currency symbolism]

sanpak1.jpgaw4ch77i.jpgnaq9cwu0.jpg
 Sanpaku eye  USA Notice Lizard skin and eye position.

po62hkfs.jpg
Estonia

Police  [Police]

vqou4m8reye.jpgwvxx6bsisaudi.jpg
Saudi Arabian Police

bernepolice67c6c.jpg
Berne Police Station. 33 links  All seeing eye symbol 33  Sun, Sun Gods, Halo   [vid] The Pharaoh Show [ENGLISH] (2 of 2)

Business

illumi31.gif
Illuminati card game

2drp380fbuffett.jpg
Buffett, Warren

symbol398.jpg

symbol335.jpg

symbol331.jpg
A Union Bank ad for EON card

eye_s.108.jpg
LucasArts  Lucas, George

eye_s.109.jpg
OsiriX, Advanced Imaging in 3D/4D/5D

eye_s.5.gif

eyeadbaloons65z.jpg
Sony Erickson ad

pumaeueye56zmzxz.jpgpumaeueye56zmmzs98.jpgpumaeye5z2212.jpg
 [vid] PUMA Illuminati Commercial Lightning  The pyramid eye theme is seen near the beginning and clearly seen at the end. At 48 seconds you will see the eye change. There are some psychological techniques used as well, such as the two women and one man wearing brightly coloured tops; they did this so that your brain doesn't pay attention to what is above them. The elite want their symbolism to enter your brain subliminally.

eye_s.88.gif
Internet provider Alice (owned by Telecom Italia 100%)

dungeonsiege54z5.jpg

eye_s.98.jpgeye_s.97.gif

he0oqex3conduit21.jpg

nt0a93rpnewearth.jpgsymbol161.jpg
New Earth Army

eye_s.95.jpg
Levi

02d44dxkyugioh.jpg

o3jl64otobey.jpg
Obey Clothing  

eye_s.99.jpg
A Solid Foundation

eye_s.100.jpg
Disneyland

eye_s.101.jpg

eye_s.3.gifeye_s.7.gifeye_s.103.jpg

eye_s.102.jpg11want7mpark.jpg

6vwqp57mharbal.jpgeye_s.104.jpg

eye_s.2.gif
Cancer Research Campaign

d6xwk7snaa.jpg
Wellcome Foundation Winged-Sun-Disk  Eagle Sun 

eye_s.105.jpg

gardasil-logo.jpg
Gardasil

rxsymbol6r.jpg
Rx  Allopathy Inc Rx' symbol used by pharmacies and in medicine

eye_s.28.jpg

cbs_logo.jpg

aol.jpgtimewarnercable.jpg

symbol291.jpg

eye_s.6.jpgeye_s.32.jpg
Lightning bolt

eye_s.7.jpgeanvj7v8aa.jpg

afbvavb7.jpgg67vo1gwg.jpg

ehnhjppd.jpgeye_s.55.jpg

eye_s.41.jpg2hctbx14.jpgeye_s.47.jpg

b9dnym6z.jpg

p67i8kvj.jpgi4maefkm.jpg

341kh712.jpg

ya0qs6gt.jpgzzmmrb0p.jpg

eye_s.26.jpg

eye_s.9.jpg496u1pd9.jpg
748w2m3yvvv.jpg
http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/

13b0xep8.jpg5q6rjbrx.jpg

eye_s.77.jpg

318q1rth.jpg41b9ul9z.jpg7yhk51jg.jpg

jamie_3.gif
Demos

Music

you_sa4.jpgliveeartheye456x.jpg
Live Earth

4gzxuwqwschool.jpg

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Links

http://whale.to/b/symbols_h.html

Eye symbol http://whale.to/b/eye_s.html

Eye hand sign http://whale.to/b/all_seeing_eye_hand.html

Triangle http://whale.to/b/triangle_h.html

Lightening http://whale.to/b/lightning_bolt.html

Horn hand sign http://whale.to/b/hand_music.html

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 14164
The truth will set you free!!!...

Concentrate on the positive things...to find the truth...to help yourselves & the ones you love!...

These evil negative things will come to pass!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Global Skywatch

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hey D-Fox....I struggle

Hey D-Fox...

I struggle with those same questions too... who is in on it? It seems as if - almost everyone is?!? 

Which leads me than to ask who exactly is our 'White Wizard'... as i dont trust anyone. Its a very sad scary thought that i cant seem to find anyone in the spotlight that is inherently good... i trust no-one on the MSM.

Because i think if you are good - they dont want you preaching that message out... All those at the top - are either in on it...and/or must follow the illuminati agenda knowingly or not..otherwise you don't get the fame/luxury/money... you'll just get snuffed out some way - guaranteed. 

So regarding Sarah Palin - i would first want to know if she has any blood ties to anyone special...if she does - than yes for sure. All the past 43 president and including Obama - all have blood ties tracing back to the Merovingian Kings - which traces back to King David...and the Egyptian Kings. However, since she never got to that position where i would think they needed to give her the details... we dont exactly know?

Time Magazine i would say is in on it - 100%. And if they were bold enough to place sun-rays radiating from her head...well, it doesnt look too 'good' for her either.

It just seems like the Sun/All Seeing Eye/Pyramids (sacred geometry)- occult symbols - are being used eerily way too much. And its usually all the big corporate, celebrity and music outlets... for the people of the world to see over and over again.

Even more to come later...

Fried(e)

MisesFan
MisesFan's picture
Mystery Babylon Series.....

by William (Bill) Cooper  (RIP)

The Sun God

oops - I originally posted part 4, of part 1.......best to start at the beginning

Tyler
Tyler's picture
Hat Tips: 3174
Knowledge is power

I will never blame someone for having powerful knowledge, or being "illumined".  It's all about what you do with that knowledge.  You could say that Jesus or Buddha had great knowledge, and used them for good.  Maybe TPTB have similar knowledge and use them for evil.

Does that mean they used similar methodologies to arrive at said knowledge?  I'm not sure.  Does that mean the methods themselves are evil?  I'm not sure.  

It does look like TPTB use it to control and enslave the consciousness of mankind.  Obviously not a good use.  How can they be defeated?  By the rest of us learning the methods and taking the opposite path.  

The Doc
The Doc's picture
Hat Tips: 2785
Fried Eggs...to clarify a

Fried Eggs...to clarify a little...the bloodline developed from the acts described in Gen 6 are NOT currently on the earth today- that was the whole purpose of the flood- God decided to wipe out the mixed genetic race of the fallen angels and female humans.  However the bloodline WILL RETURN as in the end times many of these fallen angels who were locked in the abyss as a punishment for this crime will be allowed back out for a short time.  This is described in Revelation when the angel opens and terrible beats come out and aflict the humans...Abaddon (aka Appollo) being their leader.  Recall that Christ also stated that the last days before his coming will be exactly like the days immediately prior to the flood- when the earth was filled with the fallen angels intermarrying human females. 

Take a look at all the propaganda preparing the sheople for an alien invasion.  You think that is coincidence or unplanned?  This is preparing the general public to be ready to embrace the return of the nephilim.

Now as far as the roots of the sun worship...you have traced it close to its roots: the roots are Nimrod- the founder of the city of babel and the tower of babel.  Satan concocted a trinity of sorts....do a study on Nimrod- legend says that he impregnated his own mother (Semiramis), called himself god (the sun).  Legend has it that Adam's righteous son Seth killed Nimrod, and severed him into 13 pieces and sent them to the various ends of the earth as a warning.   Semiramis is reported to have regathered all but 1 of the pieces (Nimrod's genitals)...and also declared that her newborn son was Nimrod reborn as the new son god.  A satanic trinity...with Semiramis as the mother of god...sound familiar?  Semiramis is aka Astarte, Adonis, Diana, Isis, Easter, Mary, Ashtoreth.  the son is aka Tamuz (see Ezekiel chap 8) Mithra (Mithraism is where the satanic religion fully blended with Christianity in the 300-400 AD timeframe)  Horus, Baal, Molech, baby Jesus (as worshiped by half of the world today) etc. 
Any religious custom, practice, and holy day IN ANY RELIGION not explicitly commanded by Yahweh can be directly traced to this Satanic substitute system.  We're talking Christianity, Judiaism, Catholicism, ancient Egyptian sun worship, Hinduism, Islam, Athiesm, Mystic Kabalism, ancient Mayan sun worship, Satanism/ Illuminati sun worship...it can all be traced directly to Nimrod/ Semiramis/ child- also known as Baal/ Asthoreth worship in the old testament.

for Stephanie- no ultimately satanists are not worshipping the sun, they are worshiping Lucifer himself...who for some reason has chosen to set up sun/moon worship as the means to deceive the world into worshipping him.  He doesn't care whether mankind understands that they're really worshipping Lucifer by worshipping images, as long as he receives worship like the Most High. 

Just my .02 from my studies.

I have found the book Too Long in the Sun to be very informative as well.

http://www.toolong.com/

-Doc

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hey Doc...Great insight and

Hey Doc and All...

Great insight and information - thanks for joining the discussion.

My question is - how do we exactly know that they we're all wiped out (during the flood)? I feel that the scriptures have been also manipulated - some lies, mixed in with truths and omissions. What do you guys think?

Also, they may be following the exact revelations from the Bible in order to bring about the Anit-Christ? Using it as a 'blue-print' to convince everyone...

I think that someone out there has the real version - the truth to the hole damn thing.

Regarding the alien invasion - that can be faked also... they will come to be our supposedly 'helpers/rescuers' when they could be the enemy and we will be even more duped? That International Space Station can do a lot more than observe wind and ocean currents on the earth... its a gigantic light machine. Anyway, getting a bit off topic.

Now this is where it just gets heavy - heavy on the mind...

http://www.halexandria.org/dward914.htm

Furthermore, the daughters of man (Eljo) were found fair and thereafter married the fallen-from-grace Naphidem (aka the Watchers). [It is plausible that the "fallen" angel scenario might have been brought about by the wholly inappropriate (against Anunnaki norms) marriages of Nephilim with the daughters of man. This would, of course, explain the phrase, "falling in love".] However, the pre-eminent sons of the Watchers were at variance with the evolutionary sons of men. The story of the Naphidem-Eljo racial war comes from long before the Flood, and from long before Adam. From the time of the genocidal slaughter, the Nephilim became what is known as “guardian angels.” [Interesting juxtaposition of activities and titles.]

Gardner goes on to note: “Modern humankind was created by the Elohim/Nephilim, who were somehow mated with earthly women of the Eljo race. The Eljo women appear to have been descended from a strain whose people were far more advanced than their Neanderthal contemporaries. The apparent outcome was a hybrid Naphidem stock -- very likely the people who have become known as Cro-Magnon”

The Sumerian god and goddess, “Ea and Nin-igiku (Enki and Nin-khursag) created 14 new humans soon after the Flood, seven boys and seven girls, and the clinical process involved the wombs of women who had survived the deluge. Nin-khursag prepared 14 ‘pinches of clay’ (i.e., earthling stock) upon which Enki had delivered his ‘repeated incantation.’ The wombs are called the ‘Creatresses of Destiny.’ The ‘cloning experiments were a success, “but a more advanced plan was then conceived to create a prototype for a race of superior earthly leaders.

It was decided to place a cultured embryo into Nin-khursag’s own womb instead of a mortal woman’s womb, so that the embryo was fed with Anunnaki blood. Enki called the man Adapa.” “Lady Earth’s (Nin-khursag’s) son, Adapa (i.e., the Adama) was truly a ‘mighty man’ (hu-mannan), who was given extraordinary powers of control -- being anointed (Anu-oint[ment]ed) into kingship.” “Adama was of the royal seed, the first priest king of the Enki bloodline.” Adam was in fact the name applied to the “first of a kind” [who arrived on the scene, circa 3882 BC (a Thursday)]. Eve was later created in the same manner.

The first human/Anunnaki genetic experiments produced what must be considered to be half-breeds (half human/half Anunnaki). But the cultured embryos of Adam and Eve, being carried to term by Nin-khursag led to a situation where the Sumerians viewed the offspring as two-thirds breed (two-thirds Anunnaki/god; one-third human). This shows up specifically when one of the greatest Sumerian heroes, Gilgamesh, was said to be two-thirds god and one-third human. The carrying to term in an Anunnaki womb was considered to be a third of the process. And while the reader might question the math, the Sumerians apparently did not. Furthermore, unless you consider the carrying to term in an Anunnaki womb as one-third of the process, there is simply no other way to explain a two-thirds breed such as Gilgamesh. So there!

The end result... and this is important... is that within this treatise, the over-riding assumption will be that at the time of the creation of Adam and Eve... humans (albeit less advanced than the custom models created by fiat by the Anunnaki) already proliferated upon the planet. Adam was in fact the Adama, the king created to rule over the lesser humans. It also follows that: Adam and Eve were NOT the father and mother of all humans, but only the ancestors/progenitors (even initiators) of the royal lines of descent. (The latter premise/fact/assumption should probably be taken with a bit of salt... and maybe a dash of pepper.)

But it is apparently true. There were a lot of commoners already running about at the time of Adam and Eve. We can note, for example, that in the Book of Genesis, when Cain is made a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth, that his concern for his safety clearly implies that there were other humans -- “...every one that findeth me shall slay me.” [Genesis 4:14] The Lord [in this case, Enki] hears this and says that “whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” Later, Cain’s fifth generation son, Lamech apparently gets an even better deal: “If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.” [Genesis 4:24] But clearly there were other humans running about... and these were humans who had no genetic connection to Adam and Eve.

Adam’s royal status is noted in the list of Antediluvian Kings of Sumer, and shown below.

Figure 1. Antediluvian Kings of Sumer

Sumerian King List

Figure 1. The Anunnaki Family Tree

(Based on Gardner’s and Wolkstein/Kramer's description)

[In general, the senior or primary "Blue Blood" Bloodline is shown in blue; the junior 'Red Blood" Bloodline is shown in red; the matriarchal lineages/reconnections are shown in magenta, and other relevant bloodlines are shown in brown and/or black. Males are generally written in bold, while Females are written in bold italic.]

Tiamat Family Tree

Figure 2. The Adam's Family Tree.

The Adam's Family

The upper portion of this tree shows an abbreviated version of the Anunnaki Family Tree The lower portion supplements this with the royal seed manipulations... and one might rather suspect, a slightly different version than has been promulgated over the ages. In particular, one needs to note the cameo appearances of Enki (as Samael) in providing consort style aid and comfort to Adam’s two wives. More on these charming ladies later, but note that the red, brown, black and blue bloodlines include primarily Enki and but also Enlil as godparents. [pardon the pun]

Note also the fractional breed combinations. For example:

Cain (Enki and Eve): 3/3 and 2/3 godlike = 5/6
Seth (Adam and Eve): 2/3 and 2/3 godlike = 2/3
Kalimath and Luluwa (Lilith and Enki): 3/3 and 3/3 = 3/3
Enoch (Cain and Luluwa): 5/6 and 3/3 = 11/12
Enos (Seth and Kalimath): 2/3 and 3/3 = 5/6

Cain’s line through Enoch is thus closer to a pure bred Anunnaki/god than Seth. Furthermore, Enki’s seed is clearly more dominant in the mix than Enlil’s. More of such matters a bit later.

Meanwhile, from Wikipedia, in its take on Adam: In the first book of Genesis, “god” creates humans "male and female" in His image, and gives them dominion over the living things. He further commands them to "be fruitful and multiply."

[Actually, this is a good example of what might generously be called 'selective editing' by Wikipedia. What the Bible (KJV) actually says is: God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have...” (Genesis 1:26). It might technically be true that Enki made man in his image, but that was not the proposal. Also, “them” implies more than one man (or men and women). As for the “be fruitful and multiply”, Wikipedia failed to mention God also commanded man to “replenish the earth”. Replenish from what? Friendly fire losses? God also gave man dominion over all the beasts... which just might include the sub-humans (not of Royal Seed) who were designated by the Powers That Be as “beasts”.]

Genesis 2 opens with God fashioning a man from the dust and blowing life into his nostrils. God plants a garden (the Garden of Eden) and sets the man there, "to work it and watch over it," permitting him to eat of all the trees in the garden except the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, "for on the day you eat of it you shall surely die." Then God creates the animals, attempting to find a help-mate for the man; but none of the animals are satisfactory, and so God causes the man to sleep, and creates a woman from his rib. The man names her "Woman". "On account of this a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his woman." Genesis 2 ends with the note that the man and woman were naked, and were not ashamed.

Check the website when you have the chance as it goes through all the lineage from the Mother of All Family Trees and is very interesting if nothing else....

Fried(e)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
More on Bloodlines

Royal Bloodline

The attempts to construct a viable family tree can be challenging to anyone. But for royalty, i.e., the blue bloods, the constructions must also reflect, as nearly as possible, the true state of ... affairs. Fathers, for example, have a very strong tendency to prefer (and/or demand) natural sons to adopted sons.

The extent of an overriding insistence upon an unassailable royal line can be seen by the example from a mere few hundred years ago, when the highest ranking aristocrats of the land were always in the room when a queen gave birth... just to ensure that the birth was a live one, and furthermore, to determine the gender of the newly born child. Clearly, this was done to ensure that there was not a last minute substitution of a less-than-royal-blooded child, or in order to claim a new heir to the throne... which from an historical perspective was a very well practiced art. How do you think Moses made in through the bulrushes? (Okay... Admittedly some of the aristocrats were just perverts who wanted to see a queen sweat, push, and swear.) Nevertheless, for aristocrats and royals, throughout millennia of history, the methodical tracing and managing of the bloodline was enormously important. Anything but the bluest blue blood was simply unacceptable. Tangerine blooded individuals need not apply.

The critical questionis: Why is there this extreme fascination with a bloodline... other than perhaps to avoid the chaos and confusion resulting from conflicts and wars arising from the choosing of the next royal and/or aristocratic successions?

Answer: Basically, the fundamental assumption of those people in the royal and aristocratic lines -- including ancients, historical and modern day members -- is that they were descended from a deity.*** And very, very importantly, the corollary to this assumption is that being descended from a god gives one extraordinary, godlike powers... like, for example, a means by which to legitimize Divine Rule. In essence, The Powers That Be get to rule because they're descended from a divinity.*** (The really fascinating part is that there are so many people throughout the world and its history who apparently have believed this to be literally true.)

Meanwhile, it might be prudent to insert in the narrative at this point the following disclaimer:

The god from whom many people may claim descent, is not necessarily the Creator God of the heaven and the earth. The fact that this god might be perceivedas a Creator God, or that the god chosen by the true believer is: 1) mortal, 2) pretty much located in one location at a time, 3) possibly not even all that intelligent, and 4) upon occasion is clearly dysfunctional or downright psychotic... does not detract from this basic premise. (BTW, note the use of lower case for such gods, as opposed to a Creator God.)

The very act of one choosing which godone might claim as a family member -- with some of said choices being shown to be extraordinarily unwise -- does not necessarily mean that this god is the particular god from whom one is descended. It is indeed possible to treat someone as a father, when the genetics are simply not there. There is also the possibility that two genetic grandfathers might be treated quite differently, and for some very rational reasons.

Okay... it should be readily apparent that if people believe they are descended from a god (even if they... or the god... are delusional), then this would explain why these royal folk would go to such amazing lengths to ensure the purity of their bloodline. Royals would have the blue blood of a god flowing in their veins... while commoners would have only watered down beer (red, yellow, or whatever) trickling in theirs. Essentially all of history (including modern day) has, in fact, been about the transfer of power from one generation to the next... and of course, all of the pesky details of governing in those occasional interim periods between successions. The key is that when it comes to who rules next, it has to be a blue blood... who, by the way, is descended from a god. Or in some societies, a goddess. [If you think about it, it's inevitably the latter.]

Dan Brown’s The daVinci Code, in an admittedly fictional account of the trials and tribulations of just such a succession of the royal, Sangrealbloodline of the Desposyni(essentially “of the Master”, i.e. Jesus Christ’s family and heirs). It is also the story of the hierarchyof the Roman Catholic church’s two thousand year attempt to interrupt the royal, messianic bloodline and in doing so, garner secular power exclusively for themselves. Brown’s novel, while fictional, nevertheless does have an underlying theme that is based strongly on documented history and tends to be far closer to reality than most works of so-called, fact-based non-fiction. At the same time, the novel shows the intensity and demands of people who are very, very, very interested in keeping the bloodline intact. Or in the case of the Church, of ending it. Severing it. Burning it. Guillotining it. Bludgeoning it... Whatever. You get the gist.

Note very importantly that it is, in fact, not so much a matter of whether or not a particular person is qualified to be supreme leader (e.g., has the experience, intelligence, or natural abilities to govern) -- it’s only important from the royal perspective that the person has the correct DNA and the royal blood. Qualifications are something a democracy might find valuable... but any election consisting of more than one vote is always going to be a controversy. And when it comes to supreme rulers, controversy simply causes too much pain, anguish, conflict, war, genocide, and so forth and so on. Better to let Blood Tell. (Even when -- perhaps especially when -- it's telling you that the guy is psychotic, moronic, and/or homicidal... which, by the way, the blood has often so stated.)

Now... I fully appreciate that you may not agree with such a state of affairs. But... if the Powers That Be agree with it... then what exactly are your options?

Dilution

We should also, as a matter of course, address the possible concern with dilutionin the royal-bloodline-rules-all scenario. If we, for example, start with Tiamat, Goddess of the Sea, Goddess of Chaos and the Primordial (aka, supreme Dragon Lady) -- which in fact we will be doing shortly -- then a valid question would be: Just how much of the royal blue blood of Tiamat will there still be extant in any individual after roughly 160 generations? What are the chances, in point of fact, of their being a single molecule of the Tiamat variety in a modern day human... and therefore what are the chances of goddess like (and/or godlike) characteristics being in the DNA of that same modern human who is, on the basis of genetics, claiming a divine right to rule?

Curiously, the odds (of having said divine characteristics following 160 generations of dilution) are really pretty good. We know, for example, from studies of homeopathy, that careful dilution(including the 50-50 kind) -- and one must assume that in all of the intervening generations, all of our ancestors and/or participants were being very careful in their sexual encounters / dilutions -- careful dilution achieves astounding results. Specifically, the dilution of a solution that has, for example, the property to kill a pesky bug, will after a great deal of fifty-fifty dilutions (say 160 such dilutions), result in a solution that will not only still have the property of being able to kill that same pesky bug (or one of the bug’s bloodline descendants), but will, in addition, do so without the normal, negative side effects that often accompany the solution when it is administered.

Therefore... the powers of the god and goddesses that started this family may well be present in any modern ancestors... and in the spirit of homeopathy, these powers will be quite likely (or hopefully) without the negative side effectsand/or dysfunctions that might have been inherited by some (many?) of the extended family members! Or not. As previously noted, sometimes the strands of DNA do go astray... [2]

http://www.halexandria.org/dward911.htm

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Tyler

how can they be defeated? - I dont know.

Not enough people on board, not even close - hardly anyone is thinking this way. I've read in some cases that its going to be a long reign by them = not good. I mean, look how long it took them to get to this point - it wasnt over night...it took awhile. 

How can sticks and stones fight back and win in a short time frame?

I dont understand how one can sell themselves out on this short time - at expense by the destruction of other humans? And im not talking about someone trying to make some extra cash, open a business and/or invest some money - we are talking on a completely other level of course. Anyway.

Regarding Jesus Christ - i am not sure he even died on the cross. Now i realize that is a huge and bold statement - i wont say that it is an ignorant statement however.

Ignorant would be me stating that he never existed - he existed alright. Its just the story has been - manipulated - i think in this case. I truly believe that if their is a name, ie names from the big scriptures -than  they existed. But back to Jesus, i think he may have survived and was of that royal bloodline...and we have been lied too...

here we go...continuing on from the Mother of AFT...

Generation No. 111

JCs Tree

3. James the Just[98] (Number of generations rectification) [92-97] Mary (=Joseph) [91] Hannah (=Joachim) [90] Estha (=Joiadah) [89] Eleazer the Zadok (=Hayat) [88] Eliud [87] Achim [86] Sadoc [85] Azor [84] Eliakim [83] Abard [82] ZOROBABEL [1-81]

OR (but one we will not use beyond this point)

James the Just [98] (Number of generations rectification) [97] Joseph (=Mary) [96] Heli (=Gadat) [95] Mathan [94] Melchi [93] Janna [92] Joseph [91] Mattathias II [90] Amos [89] Naum [88] Esli [87] Nagge [86] Maath [85] Joanna [84] Joanna [83] Rhesa [82] ZOROBABEL [1-81]

James (akaJames the Just)is the brother of Jesus.

James is ostensibly in the same generation as Jesus (obviously), but Jim’s -- I hope he doesn’t mind my calling him “Jim” -- Jim’s generation is numbered in such a way so as to rectify the numbering in order to conform to the all important Generation No. 103, when a descendant of James’ marries the heir apparent of Jesus, two generations removed).

Also... besides James, Mary and Joseph had 6 other children, including: Simon, Joses (Joseph), Mary (Mary Jacob the Gypsy -- who marries Jacob Cleopas), Judas (Hey Jude), Joanna, and Sarah (Salome). Obviously, once Mary and Joseph had reconciled with the rumors of Mary having a son of a God... things had progressed admirably for the royal couple.

According to Wikipedia -- where clearly a razor’s edge is being trod in order to avoid offending various religious factions (and where we will not be walking said razor’s edge... an activity that is dicey at best):

James the Just (died CE 62), is also known as James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord. He was an important figure in early Christianity, but is generally identified by Roman Catholics as James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less... thereby avoiding the contrary-to-doctrine problem with Jesus having siblings. James is, however, described by Josephus and the New Testament as being “the brother of Jesus,” and in the Liturgy of St James as “the brother of God” (Adelphotheos). Thus, from a genealogical point of view, we appear to be home free in making James the son of Mary and Joseph.

But don’t bet on it. While most Christians believe that Jesus was, as the Son of God, born of a virgin, defining the relationship of James the Just to Jesus requires some further discussion in order to conform to the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox beliefs in the Perpetual Virginity of Mary, a belief that Mary’s virginity [for no apparent rationale or reason] continued even after Jesus’ birth. [It’s bad enough to be a virgin once a woman is into her twenties... but perpetually so? How extraordinarily sad... not to mention, dismal. Sigh.] On top of everything else, these and other dogmas have led to a smorgasbord of choices of James and Jesus’ relationship. [The good news is that one’s dogma is often run over by one’s karma... and such epiphanies have made all the difference.]

Franks

Generation No. 112

1. Meroveus (Merovech) [112] CLODION (=Basina I) [1-111]

Meroveus(Latin: Merovech or Merovius; French: Mérovée; German: Merowig) is the founder of the Merovingian dynasty that later became the dominant Frankish tribe. He apparently lived in the first half of the fifth century. His name is a Latinization of a form close to the Old High German given name of Marwig, which might be literally translated as "famed fight". The first Frankish royal dynasty called themselves Merovingians ("descendants of Meroveus") after him.

married Meira

Children: Childeric I (King Childeric I, of the Franks)

According to Templar-Rosemont, here are three legends concerning the ancient Merovingian dynasty:

1.) Their Sicambrian roots stretch back to the lost Hebrew tribe of Benjamin, which fled Israel following a civil war and voyaged to Greece where they become intermarried with the princes of Arcadia and supposedly helped found ancient Troy. [*] At about the time of the Roman conquest of Greece, these "Benjamites" journeyed north to the mouth of the Danube River on the Black Sea and eventually followed the route west to ancient Gaul, while along the way absorbing into their ranks smaller Germanic groups.

[*] This might suggest that Dardanus was either a member of that tribe, or that as an Arcadian prince, he married a member of the Tribe of Benjamin. Such speculation might relate to some very interesting aspects of the Benjamin tribe, namely those depicted in The Twelfth Tribe of Israel. The major implication is that the Sicambrians, among other things, may have been goddess worshipers... Belial (Inanna), Astarte, Demeter, Artemis, and Ursa... the latter the female form of the Latin for “bear”. If one is going to worship a deity, a mother bear would seem sufficiently protective.

2.) Through marriages with Visigoth nobility from southern France and Spain, they descend from the Desposyni(descendants of the relatives the Christ family) that fled the Holy Lands following the crucifixion and who initially settled in southern France.

3.) The royal line possessed magical powers and were more priest-kings than political rulers. These magical powers were centered in their long hair like Samson of the Bible, which they never cut leading to the name "the long haired kings." When Pepin "the Short" [see below] deposed the last of the Merovingian kings with the help of the Pope, he refused to have "holy blood" on his hands and instead had the king's head shaven and then had him locked away in a monastery for the rest of his life. It is an interesting fact to note that Pepin tried to lend legitimacy to his usurping of the Frankish throne by marrying a Merovingian descendant, Countess Bertha "Big Foot." [One might also assume that “Pepin the Short” was height challenged... but may in fact have simply been wearing his hair short... in contradistinction to the Merovingian kings.]

It is particularly noteworthy that all three legends may be true.

Accordingly to Wikipedia, one particular story suggested Meroveus as the son of Queen Basina I of Thuringia, Clodion's wife... but that Meroveus’ father was not Clodion, but a sea-god, bistea Neptuni. Furthermore, as the Frankish chieftain, he may have been the namesake of a certain god or demigod honored by the Franks prior to their conversion to Christianity. If such stories did exist, them it is likely that the Christian hierarchy would seek to discredit any historical basis for Meroveus... calling any connections to a god or demi-god the stuff of myths and fantasies. The idea of Meroveus being conceived by the Queen encountering a Quinotaur, a sea monster which could change shapes while swimming... would likely serve the Christian hierarchy’s interests than the possibility of any divine intervention in the begatting process. At the same time, the sea monster bit could also be interpreted as a foreign conqueror, coming from the sea, and taking a dead king’s wife in order to legitimize his rule. In this interpretation, both the history of Meroveus... and possibly his name... could co-exist.

ALL 44 Presidents have bloodlines to the Merovingian bloodline 

Fried(e)

tmosley
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14687
Hate to tell you, but all

Hate to tell you, but all that crap is made up.  No-one worships pagan Gods.  Your "illuminati" are nothing but a bunch of christians, jews, and athiests.  They don't believe in anything except what they were taught, ie Keynesianism.

You look close enough at ANYTHING, you can see ANYTHING.  That is clearly what is going on in this thread.  That aside from the navel gazing of tracing religious bloodlines from stories passed down by a bunch of illiterate sheep-herders for a thousand years before anyone bothered to write them down.  And the documents that were written were then sorted and categorized and REWRITTEN/EDITED by power-hungry politician-priests.  

But hey, believe what you want.  I, personally, subscribe to the notion of microscopic celestial teapots and noodley-overlords.  But I don't pretend that evil people worship the antipasta.

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
So tell us

what do you believe Tmos? What is your theory?

Give us something constructive. Give us something else to consider - considering the state of affairs and that the world is royally fucked up... and it cant be and it isnt all just due to economics/financials - thats fuckin horsehit.

Is financial a big part - absolutely. Yes, debt is slavery. But its not the only thing going on here... dont give me that crap. I know your an intelligent person and you know a lot, but you know also something unexplainable is happening and very fuckin strange...their is more to this than meets the eye...

If i see something - im going to question it - thats the idea, especially if i see it 1,000 times over and over again... Its bloody blatant.lol.

Fried(e)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
The Devil's Work: Feminism and the Elite Depopulation Agenda

H.M. February 2002

As my readers know by now, I believe the world has for the last hundred years or more been in the grips of a conspiracy by an ultra rich elite whose goal is nothing less than the destruction of civilization, as we know it. I believe we are in the advanced stage of a gradual decline into a "New World Order" which combines monopoly capitalism with communist totalitarianism.

Believe me, this is an argument I would be delighted to lose.

We have been conditioned to scoff at the mention of conspiracyThe idea that people might plan something without telling the intended victims is much too farfetched! Nor would they ever disguise their aim! My purpose is not to convert you to my view. Rather, I want you to seek information that either confirms or refutes it. 

(When one dares to dig beneath the surface of governmental programs to reveal undisclosed purposes, he or she is usually met with charges of being a "paranoid" defender of "conspiracy theories." More often than not, such an accusation silences the questioner, as it is designed to do. I long ago came to the conclusion that those who chastise others for spouting "conspiracy theories" tend to do so because they don’t want the implications of their own schemes revealed to the public. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!," intoned the Wizard of Oz, an admonition designed to intimidate the inquisitive into silence.)

We are like the passengers on a bus that keeps having "accidents" which cause untold death and suffering. These are wars, depressions and epidemics etc. We have just completed the bloodiest century in human history: Auschwitz, Dresden, Ruanda, Hiroshima, Cambodia. Over a hundred million people were murdered, and that's not counting abortions. 

A reader "Pat" wrote last week that he has "a hard time believing that a group of elites could agree on anything, let alone a far reaching evil agenda...[It] seems like the process of achieving this agenda is too slow for any bad people...requires too much flawless, seamless, secretive, cooperation...The only entity with that kind of plan and patience with that kind of plan and patience would have to be the devil himself, wouldn't it?"

http://henrymakow.com/200202.html

EDITED: TY Jackson

Moderator Jackson
Moderator Jackson's picture
Hat Tips: 56
Fried Eggs - copying outside articles

Fried Eggs, do you have permission to repost all those articles in their entirety? I'd hate to remove all that work you did, but we have to be very careful of copyright here. Additionally, it might better for the discussion if you linked out to the articles instead of jamming so much information in each post. 

For future articles, you can include an excerpt of around 250-300 words and a link. The moderators will edit your previous entries if you didn't have permission to post them in full. 

Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Satanists, Luciferians, and the Illuminati"