Tinka Resources

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
jerseyman
jerseyman's picture
Hat Tips: 1
Tinka Resources

Any thoughts on Tinka and where it will go from here? Time to take some profits?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Dr Jerome
Dr Jerome's picture
Hat Tips: 38086
Tinka has been breaking my

Tinka has been breaking my heart for nearly a year. I have been holding mostly, should have been in and out a few times. The pullback two days ago to .55 could be all we see for a while? I can't predict this one anymore. The long-awaited drill results were solid, but it only goes up .25 and stops--not even a 1-year high?

Save_America1st
Save_America1st's picture
Hat Tips: 4165
You could ask SGS

He's been the Tinka expert all year.  It didn't get as high as he had been predicting last year...I think he was shooting for well over a dollar.  But what miners performed as expected w/ the kind of year we went through with them, right? lol

I got into Tinka around .27 last year when I found SGS's site, and sold in the .60's following SGS's calls.  I shoulda got back in when it dropped all the way down again late last year, but I was busy with other things.  This latest slow steady rise took me by surprise.  I forgot for a while to keep an eye on it and before I knew it it was back to .60 again!  

But as SGS felt last year it could still double from here...hit him up at his site and see if he has anything good to share.

http://www.silvergoldsilver.com/

Let us know if you hear any good news! :)

jerseyman
jerseyman's picture
Hat Tips: 1
Tinka

Muckman. Here is what I found out at SGS.

Check this out:http://thefundamentalview.blogspot.com/2012/01/tinka-resoureces-update.html

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Tinka Resources"