Uncommon Wisdom/Real wealth report newsletters

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
unknownrider
unknownrider's picture
Hat Tips: 723
Uncommon Wisdom/Real wealth report newsletters

Just watched a well done video by the guy who puts out these reports. Is anyone familiar with these and, if so, are they worth a subscription?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:15
Eric_2
Eric_2's picture
Hat Tips: 586
If you're thinking of Larry

If you're thinking of Larry Edelson, he appears to be a perma-bear.  I was following him briefly (his free weekly updates) since the Sept smackdown to try and get some idea of when a bottom would be in for Silver.  Last I checked he is still expecting it to go down.  And, perhaps he's correct and silver does tank, but I personalyl no longer think so. 

Also you can look at some of his videos from LAST January (2011), where I believe he was also calling for silver to crater, yet from January (the infamous Turd's Bottom) through April there were huge moves to the upside.  

I don't know his record on other PMs or investments however.

Hope this helps.

unknownrider
unknownrider's picture
Hat Tips: 723
Yeah that's the guy. I did

Yeah that's the guy. I did look into his website. He seems to be big on all commodities for 2012 and he likes gold and silver like the rest of us. Thanks for the reply. Here's the come on video I saw. It's pretty well done, mostly talking about China/U.S. monetary relations. It's worth the time, about 45 minutes. 

http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/reports/RWR/DEC-VSP/dec-vsp.php?s=FIA2&e=4817101

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Uncommon Wisdom/Real wealth report newsletters"