Not metals related...but WHAT THE HELL are these noises being heard all over the world?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Teach
Teach's picture
Hat Tips: 2801
Not metals related...but WHAT THE HELL are these noises being heard all over the world?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread801167/pg1  is just one example.  Rense.com has many many more vid clips from all over the planet.  Thoughts?  I have talked to 2 people who have heard them, one in Costa Rica and one in Calgary.  Some are fake I am sure, but I am equally sure these are really happening.  Thoughts?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02
Teach
Teach's picture
Food for thought...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread801293/pg1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i72Tivs6rHQ

http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CNql-wSfM0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=cf96on0Uvyw&feature=endscreen

And many, many more....Time to buy a few more sacks of rice...

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Odd Thunder / Rumblers

Huge storms passed through my area last night (I'm in central Texas). The thunder was loud and constant - but the oddest part was the long stretches of rumbling thunder that sounded similar to an airplane passing overhead. But it was closer than a normal airplane and had that metallic-like thunder quality to the sound. 

Then at one-point during the night I was woken up by what I can only guess is how wind sounds when it becomes a tornado - because it was wind that sounded almost like a train. Fortunately, it was not close to me, but far enough away (from what I could tell) that I ended up going back to sleep. (Otherwise, it was to the bathtub for me!) Later, there were reports of possible tornadoes setting down in city.

The tornado sound itself doesn't count as an odd sound - but the rumbling thunder is something I've never heard before. But I'm still new to Texas, so maybe it's not all that uncommon. 

Stormdancer
Stormdancer's picture
Hat Tips: 6784
High Strangeness

Teach,

All I can say is you're not the only one noticing.  I don't recall the first time I heard of strange and unidentifiable "big" sounds being reported, but it was less than two years ago, and not many or often until the beginning of this year.

Interestingly enough the number of new ufo reports increased dramatically about the same time this deluge of weird sounds began.  No idea if there's a correlation...just more high strangeness.

I've noticed some things the different reports seem to have in common.

1.  The sounds are omni-directional.  Reports consistently indicate people can't discern which direction they come from relative to their position.

2.  Quite a few mention that the sound is louder inside a building than out...as if the building itself is acting like the inside of a guitar...a resonating box.

Those two oddities make me look to the earth itself as the source.  From there I got no clue.

Earth-sun interactions of some kind?  Scientists are recently becoming aware that some types of "sun-quakes" cause resonance in earth's magnetic field, but that's pretty recent stuff ...not well developed or understood.

I can think of a plausible explanation for about 80% of the ufo reports/videos I've ever seen.  Probably another ten percent end up debunked by others with greater expertise.

Even if that ratio holds with these odd sound reports...that last ten percent is very puzzling...and interesting.

You want something else strange?  A guy named Rhodin on Kitco displayed the following video on Kitco several years ago (that's when I found out about it) and I thought it was absolutely nuts when I first saw it.  Since then, after investigating current geological theories and finding out there were blinding contradictions contained in them, I had to give it a second look.

http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

The problem with Neal's theory is that it explains observable geological phenomena today much better than the Pangea, Gondowonaland or any other popular theory of earth's changes.  But, it requires a theory of physics that includes a plasma core at the center of the earth that somehow captures energy from the sun and converts it into matter :).

While it explains geology well, it would necessarily turn current physics/cosomology on it's ear.

But then, quantum physics is busy doing that anyway :).

I don't KNOW anything...but find it interesting to watch :)

Note:  This is not a new idea.  It was first proposed by Australian geologist S. Warren Carey.  Neal Adams used his skills as an illustrator/artist to visualize the proposed process for us.  Google S. Warren Carey for fuller explanation of his evidence and reasoning.

Note II:  Modern proponents of the theory:

from wikipedia:  

Australian Geologist James Maxlow has produced a series of twenty-three reconstructions of a smaller Earth suggesting a 99%[21] matching of all the continental boundaries. Italian Geologist Giancarlo Scalera has written several papers[22] in support of evidence for an expanding Earth.

In 2005 J. Marvin Herndon postulated what he calls whole-earth decompression dynamics, which he describes as a unified theory combining elements of plate tectonics and earth expansion. He suggests that Earth formed from a Jupiter-sized gas giant by catastrophic loss of its gaseous atmosphere with subsequent decompression and expansion of the rocky remnant planet resulting in decompression cracks at continental margins which are filled in by basalts from mid-ocean ridges.[23]

Another present day advocate of an expanding Earth is comics artist Neal Adams, who suggests the Earth is growing and not merely expanding, and proposes his ideas within a "Growing Earth-Growing Universe" Theory.[24] Adams has made video animations that graphically illustrate his hypothesis, in which new mass is manufactured by a hypothesized electron/positron pair production process within the core of the Earth and all celestial bodies.[25]

A mountain tree, if it would see, the far horizon and the stars
May never know a sheltered place, nor grow symmetrical in grace
Such trees must battle doggedly, the blasts and bear the scars. - by Marion Loyal Thompson

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Sun Spot Activity

EMF's and natural harmonics from our magnetic poles adjusting/shifting. Were going through a cycle of extremely high sun spot/EMF activity also. Just think about all of the increased aura activity that has been spotted in recent years in non-typical places around the planet. Something is up.

Birds and fish dying  by the thousands (more so then what happens naturally) in very specific locations repeatedly?  

There's a lot we don't understand and have no idea of in physics. Could it be our magnetic field and shifting poles are responsible ior some of it and the increased volcanic and earthquake activity also?

I'm guessing that our poles are in a state of flux while the Sun is doing it's thing at the same time. Our poles and magnetic field might be shifting in direct reaction to the Sun's increased activity. Seems to me if the poles shift that the earth is going to move significantly.

Buckle your seat belts and make that tall drink you've been putting off.

Half kidding. crying

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Teach
Teach's picture
I'll take that drink...

Thanks you all for responding...I think some of the explanations offered sound plausible, even if I only understand the gist.  Thanks, too, for not dissing the question.  This stuff gives me the willies.

Stormdancer
Stormdancer's picture
Teach wrote: Thanks you all

Teach wrote:

Thanks you all for responding...I think some of the explanations offered sound plausible, even if I only understand the gist.  Thanks, too, for not dissing the question.  This stuff gives me the willies.

If something like HAARP is involved the "willies" may be the main point :).  Nick Begich is a good place to begin understanding that particular angle:

Such trees must battle doggedly, the blasts and bear the scars. - by Marion Loyal Thompson

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
that *was* a tornado I heard...

Nothing "strange" or "unusual" about extreme weather...but still a little freaky...10 miles from me where it hit. But I was still able to hear the darn thing. Now I know better to be more "scared" the next time I hear something like that!

http://bcove.me/j4hup30c

¤
¤'s picture
weather watcher

Stephanie... I'm glad the tornado wasn't super close to you, but that's pretty close weather wise. The wind shifts and it's on you.

I'm definitely a sky watcher and pay attention to the weather where I live. Fortunately there isn't any  tornados or  earthquakes where I'm living. Do you have any type of basement or storm shelter area around you if something gets real close during tornado season? I hope so.

I also hope you never have to go there and use it. Keep your ears perked.

I read your comment on the police scanner. I just found a android app for a police scanner a couple weeks ago also. Pretty neat. You not only can scan the local/regional action around you but the entire country. I listen to LA or Chicago or NYC sometimes and it's always busy and sounds like complete mayhem at times.

Nice to see we have some weather watchers or people who pay attention to the little things around them.  I've come to the conclusion that some of us are like tuning forks and very sensitive or perceptive in some ways.  That's a trait that will suit us well going forward.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112
Strange Noises

Storm and DPH,

Just a thought from the HAARP forum where we discussed the work of Dr. Tom Bearden and Zero Point Energy that is used to enable HAARP and the Russian equivalent http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/99259#comment-99259.  I looked at his web site, read some of his papers and watched some of the videos, and in his material he says the ZPE effect (it is two zero summed vector packet beams focused at an interference point) can produce rumbles like thunder and light/cloud effects like UFOs.  Also, it can produce earthquakes.  If the elites are actually trying to change the earth's weather or change the earth's crust to destroy crops and shipping, then perhaps we are seeing the effects of their preparations. If this is HAARP activity, it would also explain massive fish kills and birds falling out of the sky dead.  Just saying.

IMO, the earth split during the Flood when the fountains of the great deep were broken up.  Don't know what broke them.  Something could have hit the earth in the Circle of Fire.  I believe after the fountains of the great deep were broken up there was volcanic activity from pole to pole along the mid-Atlantic rift.  The continents split apart during the Flood event along the Rift, and created the continental mountain chains when the plates crashed into each other.  One geologist I followed said the continents would have had to be moving at 50 mph to have created the mountain ridges the way they did.  The volcanism continued for many years after the Flood and I think that is what gave rise to the idea that the earth was flat and had an edge.  The volcanoes along the Mid-Atlantic Rift sent up immense clouds of steam and created massive eddies in mid-ocean.  Seafarers experiencing the massive clouds of steam and vicious ship-wrecking eddies could easily have thought that was the end of the earth.

DayStar

¤
¤'s picture
Pretty intense...

....and scary to think about. We live on top of a living organism in a manner of speaking.

I hate thinking it (but I do) that were not living on solid rock or as stable of a earth as we may have once thought. Terra Firma an get a bit Terra Fying at times. no

Virabhadra
Virabhadra's picture
Hat Tips: 261
Here's Mark Dice

As you can see from the title, Mr. Dice doesn't seem to think there's much credibility to all this. This is why I love the internet, because for every weird and bizarre story that you find on the internet there's someone else out there to counter it.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
I, too, admire the free

I, too, admire the free speech available for the moment on the internet, and I took a look at Mark Dice's video.  He has a clip showing some hardhats in the woods where they recorded a strange sound, and the video pans to the sky where you can see at the 2:19 point the ripple clouds that Dr. Tom Bearden says often appear with HAARP activity.  It appears that Mark Dice's argument is that all of these sightings are hoaxes.  Really?  All of them?  The majority of people tell the truth most of the time, especially in situations where they have no money at stake and could easily be counted a kook for what they are saying.

There is a indication of cloud ripple effect at 12:21 (faint), 14:48, 16:03, 16:18, 17:32 (active aurora), and 19:13 (faint)

DayStar

Stormdancer
Stormdancer's picture
No Dice :)

Dice obviously didn't do a lot of investigation.  The Costa Rica events were well documented by multiple witnesses, reported in the news and even investigated by seismologists and vulcanologists who were unable to explain the noises except to confirm that there was no coincidental earthquake activity.

Anytime I see someone presenting their own speculation as fact, with an undercurrent of derision for any gullibly stupid sheeple who'd dare to insist on facts, well...I take that into account :).

I don't know what these noises are and Dice presented nothing to convince me he does either.  He has more confidence in his intellect than I do.

Another instance of strange noises was experienced in Costa Rica on the 16th, in addition to the first one on the 9th.  It's in the news...

http://www.costaricanewssite.com/costa-rica-news-site-exclusive-strange-earth-sounds-return

One example.  Dice insists that the noise heard in the dome at the Tampa game was feedback in the sound system.   How does he know that?  Did he contact the sound engineers controlling the system?  Well, we don't know because he offers no proof other than "I said so." with that smug undercurrent that implies it must be true based on that alone.

Not enough for me :).

Not in the news, Dice?  Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=5k_WwtXB3wQ

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Nick Begich

Storm, thanks for posting that video by Nick Begich.  He is good.  I watched the video you posted, then, intrigued, I watched some of what he did with Alex Jones.  Now I sorta wish I hadn't. frown  I found out they can kill me with specially modulated pulses superimposed on the TV signal!  The Russians claim they can put a whole continent to sleep and they will never wake up, and after listening to Nick Begich, I believe it.  Now I am discouraged.  They can kill us all without firing a shot, and even with me just watching or listening to TV. frown  And I am still worried about that passage you brought up a couple of weeks ago, "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea."  If they break up the ocean floor with earthquakes, they could submerge part of the East Coast.  Also there are bunch of videos on YouTube speculating at what the sea coast might be after the New Madrid fault went.  Those videos show the Central US under water along the Mississippi and the coastline changing even more than people have long speculated about what would happen in California after the "Big One".  The New Madrid could also be triggered by HAARP, and we would be looking at seagoing ships in Indianapolis!

DayStar

SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
I've heard it down there in

I've heard it down there in Texas, too.  It's basically almost like a distortion-driven bass guitar sustaining a note, like for 3-5 seconds.  I've only heard it twice in my life.

But otherwise, I'm not paying attention to this.  It might be set up by the elites to get people talking about anything BUT the Federal Reserve System, Fukushima, etc.  ANYTHING but that.

To the elites - This will not distract me from the real topics at hand.  I have a lot more time on my hands than the worker-drones do, and I will make damn sure that they eventually know about this, too.  We're watching you.

Stormdancer
Stormdancer's picture
SE

I see your point about focus, and a variation of that is what I was alluding to.  If the elites are all about "control" as I believe they are, a fearful, confused, helpless feeling population certainly feeds into their interest.  Enter "the willies" :)

Humans tend to fear what they cannot explain and fearful people are much easier to stampede in the direction you wish them to go.  We (humans) like explanations of previously puzzling phenomena so much (those allow us to relax back into a comfortable box where all is "right" according to our understanding) that if we're not careful we'll embrace whatever plausible explanation comes along...it doesn't necessarily have to be true.  With the deliberabte destruction of critical thinking skills through our education system over the last few decades, lies and lore are established as truth in society with surprising ease now.  Conscious maniplation of those tendencies might be quite useful to elite goals.

IF fear is the very point and these sounds are being created by some technology that has been developed without our knowledge, or by some physical phenomna inexplicable by current electro-magnetic/cosmological/physics theory, an explanation (lie) at the right time, prestented the right way could conceivably convince people to push in a pre-determined direction...ending up where "they" want them, not where the truth would guide if it were known.

All speculation of course.  But it's one of the thoughts driving my interest in men like Bearden and Bedini.  Those men are probing ideas of physics/reality that just might end up providing a conceptual framework for the physics behind something as outlandish as an expanding earth.  It's not difficult for me to conceptually visualize how an expanding earth might stretch/deform/compress the earth's crust in ways that might produce these loud, groaning, non-local seeming sounds.

Not too long ago the statement "matter can neither be created nor destroyed" was an accepted scientific rubric.   Then we managed to find an "exception" to the rubric by turning a few pounds of uranium into pure energy at Trinity.  Can we guarantee there is no mechanism existent that can reverse that process and "condense" energy into matter?

Whatever Bearden may be...I don't think he's a kook.  As the following links (read the descriptions below the videos) the whole scalar/ZPE phenomena has application to the realm of chemistry.  It appears that current models hold diametrically opposing assumptions and the whole modern infrastructure of science is hell bent on opposing anything or anyone that attempts to resolve the (wholly paradoxical!) opposition.  In 8 parts...links to subsequent videos are found in the video description for anyone interested.

I'm rambling again (not unusual for me) but it seems possible to me that as these paradoxical, diametrically opposed ideas get assaulted by observational/experimental evidence more and more frequently, the whole paradigm may have to be replaced with a more accurately descriptive model.

I'm beginning to see potential connections between a whole range of topics (no idea if the connections are valid yet :) that imply we (humanity) just might be very close to penetrating the barrier between matter and spirit via technological means.

There lies the potential for great deceptions.

/ramble off :)

Stormdancer
Stormdancer's picture
DayStar

You seem to be following a track similar to my own in some respects.  Begich gives the background of HAARP and Bearden seems to be fleshing some of that out with plausible theoretical/conceptual paradigms that explain the how of it all.

And this is just one limited corner of a vast room yet to be explored.  I'm currently very curious about brainwaves and learning what I can about how alpha, beta, theta waves applied to the brain can "entrain" brainwaves and what effects can be externally instigated in mental function.

So far, the possibilities appear nothing less than terrifying in the wrong hands.

There seems to be a pattern in technological advancement.  It seems that the greater the potential for good extant in a new technology, then the greater the potential for evil and destruction when it's used with selfish/destructive motives.

Nuclear technology can power civilization or destroy it completely.

Genetic manipulation holds promise of great healing, or utter annihilation.

Nano-technology holds great potential, and there are now springing up many cautionary notes as well. 

Scalar technology may end up making nuclear technology look like a dud firecracker...

silverparatrooper
silverparatrooper's picture
Hat Tips: 543
I would stay away from ATS

I remember reading about ATS one day. I read a little from the site but after some investigation into its background history and the prevalence of the Freemason Moderators I decided to stay away. If you want to see for yourself say something negative about the freemasons on the forums and see how many counterposts about how someone knows/is/was a freemason and how they are just like us and kind people and other niceties. The tinfoil types know about the masons. I believe that site(and Alex Jones too) are CIA plants to control the ebb and flow of (dis)information while they try to control the truther movement. That and they can profile all of you who seek the truth/expose things you are not supposed to be looking at. You better get back to that American Idol before the black helicopters are flying over your house.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16640
Silverparatrooper

Also "agent provocateur" I really believe Alex Jones is one. You must listen carefully to AJ.

punchbowl
punchbowl's picture
Hat Tips: 4014
paradupe and dyna mo Huh?

Really?  A guy that does 3 to 4 hours a day of radio, then a tv show for an hour or two, and some movies, and some interviews is an agent?  An agent for whom? and why?

I dont agree with him on a lot of points, soft on Israel, and he is prone to sensationalizing but he is far more on the ball then 99%+ of us.  But plant?  Justify with links.  Solid ones.  Not moronic gibberish about Mossad or vatican agent or "I believe because I have a hunch and I listen carefully.."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Not metals related...but WHAT THE HELL are these noises being heard all over the world?"