The Silver Rocket is Taking Off

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
The Silver Rocket is Taking Off

First off, Fuck you Blythe Masters! Stupid ass hoe thought she could keep silver below $30 for a meaningful time? Ha! With what, Obama about to raise the debt ceiling, and Timmy and Benny about to bend over backwards to save the World at the expense of the US Taxpayer? HA! All I can say is, I appreciate them bringing the baby down to $26... enough time for me to gobble up hundreds of ounces the last 3 weeks. I am going to make a statue in honor of my slutty silver friend Blythe, in honor of that cheap silver she sent to me and our good friends in Asia. 

Respect the fraud and manipulation...as it is so blatant, it should only add to your convictions. Be right, and sit tight, my friends. This will be a year of great "nominal" wealth transfer to metal holders.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08

Compare Silver Prices

mgb
mgb's picture
Hat Tips: 1443
Huh

What Blythe gives,Blythe takes away.

All part of the game.

Don't give up your looting and pillaging pirate job.

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
we're still one bad European

we're still one bad European headline away from $28.50 again, I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. 

but you're mainly just advertising your compare sites here anyway, aren't you? :) 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
If you have any sense or

If you have any sense or experience with paper silver at ALL, you next move should be buying puts on AGQ, SLV, etc or going long ZSL. 

The "EE" is your friend, your ally and their little serpent woman should be your most bestest friend. Anyone that goes to sleep at night praying for higher silver prices is asking for a nightmare in the morning when you wake up, find out that that spot has went to $50 and you're paying THAT much more for spot in rapidly declining POSX's.

Long physical, short paper. Those that play it any other way will be castrated. Go ahead, try to make a salient argument otherwise.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

bernard
bernard's picture
Dr Durden I agree

Dr Durden I agree completely--- I welcome cheaper silver... but I also welcome 30% runs when I am holding calls. Either way, I gamble with money I can lose, and if I win, I convert it into physical. Long physical, don't touch paper except to gamble... 

Compare Silver Prices

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
bestever wrote: Dr Durden I

bestever wrote:

Dr Durden I agree completely--- I welcome cheaper silver... but I also welcome 30% runs when I am holding calls. Either way, I gamble with money I can lose, and if I win, I convert it into physical. Long physical, don't touch paper except to gamble... 

Wheew, you had me worried there. During the run up to $50, there was so much cheerleading and exuberance around here (I have to admit, it was very exciting) I was worried it was happening again. Nothing wrong with a little fist pump at all. But you don't need me to tell you that marrying this metal will leave you bruised, battered and scared for life in the long run (silver must have been conceived by a woman.) ;)

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Starting out a post with an

Starting out a post with an emotional statement detracts from credibility

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
I'm expecting silver 26

I'm expecting silver 26 before silver 35.  Current price = 32

This bet is off if Bernanke announces printing*

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

bernard
bernard's picture
So is your bet officially

So is your bet officially off?

Compare Silver Prices

SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
Nope.  My bet is not off. 

Nope.  My bet is not off.  COT shows that the shorts went up again...  If Greece defaults before March 20th, things could tank.  Who knows if we go to war with Iran (I hope not)...  What about the customers of MF Global not getting their money back?  The "rocket" is not going to take off past $50 until about May *** 2013 *** or so, I believe.  We have over another year before it happens, I think.  The shorts need more time loading up on the long side so they can sell those out at the next peak and go short again and ride it down summer 2013.  The question then becomes, is this the last time they do it, or will it continue until some wakes up and realizes a military takeover of CME, COMEX is required before this sort of thing stops.

It's going to end ugly, trust me.  Now damn it, prove me wrong!

donpaulo
donpaulo's picture
Hat Tips: 3413
If one is operating under the

If one is operating under the Turds projected price of $2200 gold, and the GSR is sitting at 50:1 that puts silver prices at $44

obviously a lot of fudge in that number as I think the GSR is out to lunch.

However not seeing $50 until 2013 suits me fine

Silver Rock
Silver Rock's picture
Hat Tips: 866
Mint Stats: Bullion Eagles Reach 10 Million

Sales of silver bullion American Eagles passed the 10-million mark. With the first quarter of the year nearly finished, it makes a handy point to stop and consider how many coins might be sold this year. Resist the temptation to simply multiply the number by four to reach 40 million. The other three quarters of the year do not have a January effect, so quarterly sales rates should taper off unless there is a new burst of enthusiasm by buyers of silver...................

Full Story : http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=24998

http://forum.goldsilverforum.net/index.php

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Silver Rocket is Taking Off"