Martin Armstrong's precious metals report

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Martin Armstrong's precious metals report

Martin Armstrong is selling his 2012 precious metals report for $300. Anybody planning on buying it? I'd be curious to know what he says (I have a great deal of respect for his intelligence and insights), but I don't think I'm going to drop ten ounces of silver for it.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2012/01/16/metals-report-2012-available/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:30

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
wasnt he predicting a big

wasnt he predicting a big dive this year if we closed under a certain point?

I saw this in Dec and wasnt very impressed to be honest

http://armstrongeconomics.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/armstrongeconomics-whats-up-with-gold-121511.pdf

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
Yes, he is bullish long-term,

Yes, he is bullish long-term, but bearish short-term. His opinion is that the exotic financial instruments that evaporated into thin air, plus the money tied up in homes that have been lost, has created a massive and unreported contraction of the money supply. This, of course, creates deflationary pressure that Quantitative Easing hasn't done much to staunch. Deflation=higher dollar, lower commodities.

As I understand it, over the next few months, Armstrong expects investors to get nervous about public bonds and start returning to private equities. However, around June, the sovereign debt crisis will get so bad that that gold and silver will once again begin to attract investors, largely as insurance against the insolvency of governments and the fallout into the private sector. He sees this as a fairly slow process that will take several years to climax.

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Martin Armstrong's precious metals report"