Would they *let* Ron Paul be president?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Would they *let* Ron Paul be president?

Let's say that Ron Paul actually won the nomination. Let's say he actually went up against Barack Obama (if they let him get that far). Let's say he won, or got close to winning. Do you think TPTB would actually let Ron Paul be president?

Not to sound too tin foil hat, but I worry about Ron Paul's safety. I wouldn't be surprised - if he actually looked like he might win - if he were simply assassinated.

I know some folks here don't like Herman Cain and think he's a Fed plant, but I feel that the media "assassinated" him when it looked like he was poised to potentially lead in the GOP primaries. He may have been at the Fed in Kansas but otherwise he's a political outsider and a "Tea Party" candidate. He's a black man who would have hurt the Democratic party's monopoly on race and so they needed to remove him. When I watched Herman Cain's suspension speech, I had a flash in my mind of him getting shot in the chest, and in some respects I was actually relieved he got out.

I feel a similar ominous feeling about what may happen to Ron Paul if he actually took the lead. They are already trying to play the race card with him - if that doesn't work, how much further will they go? 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
Hold over
Hold over's picture
Hat Tips: 2853
I believe Ron Paul

I believe Ron Paul understands what he is up against . In a fair election he would have an excellent chance of winning. 

Lets look at some of the losers of a Ron Paul win ,  McDonald -Douglass, Raytheon , Boeing Lockheed- Marten  Halliburton , General motors, general electric, Carlyle group, Bell, Northrop- Grumman, Westinghouse, Kellogg Brown and Root. General Dynamics 

I dont believe for a minute that they are just going to standby and watch as Ron Paul smashes their piggy bank into oblivion.  You think these guys are going to just stop makeing money? learn a new trade???  

Israel is a big loser whose  fate  hangs in the balance if RP gets elected.  they are surrounded on all sides by hostiles , with no US help, Israel faces serious dangers .

I believe RP understands that he cannot win in a corrupt system , but that he is determined to point out to all who would listen  what is wrong  and why.  He is trying to save the country by awakeing the people. In my opinion.

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
No Agenda Show for Thursday

No Agenda Show for Thursday January 12th 2012

http://www.noagendashow.com/

Has some predictions for ron paul, they seem to agree they may be deliberately playing Paul up now vs Romney to attract votes that would go to santorum and friends. But theres a small chance and hope that he really is allowed to run against romney.

Hoodwinked
Hoodwinked's picture
Hat Tips: 113
I've read somewhere that,

I've read somewhere that, could just be someone's opinion, that it will be Paul and Romney in a showdown. Obama will eventually win the Presidency and do so bad the America will be begging for a Republican. Then, in 2016 who is there with the familiar name and message of small government and liberty? Rand Paul.

Thought it was a very interesting take. I hope for Paul to win this time around. I guess time will tell.

Hold over
Hold over's picture
Hat Tips: 2853
I think we all do ,But 'It's

I think we all do ,But

'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count;

It's the People Who Count the Votes'

-Josef Stalin

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
No, they won't

One song is enough...

A few weeks ago they said those who want a gold backed money were terrorists / extremists.

Sounds like an admission of guilt re: the hidden message in the song / video.

I know, it's very subtle. Might have to view it six or seven times to pick it up.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Let's Get Real

Americans do not live in a democratic society.  Big money and big interests buys votes.  Please stop promoting this Ron Paul thing it will never happen because he hasn't got $200Million for campaigning and he's deliberately being ignored by the media.  So kindly get the RP President thing out of your head.  Your wishful thinking is beginning to look childish and immature!

No different in Canada - we have a majority Reform Party in power in the Upper and Lower chambers.  Our little jackal PM knows he can do what every he wants.  His majority will pass a bill to allow Police to track anybody at will without a warrant on the internet.  They call Canadians child molestors if we disagree.  Canadians say they are breaking Section-8 of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  They are Reformers (ex used car & shoe salesmen all with an average Gr-10 education) and  and think they are above the law.  They dispise old people with only Gov pensions calling them useless eaters.  They want to cancel pensions for the elderly b/c they cost too much, while Memeber of Parliament make a cool $106K/Yr on pensions with only 6 years service payable immediately.  They also justify buying $40Bil on war planes and $40Bil on warships (list goes on).  Yous see we have our own evil, and we are forced to eat the scraps that fall off their tables.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Buckanear wrote:Americans do

Buckanear wrote:

Americans do not live in a democratic society.  Big money and big interests buys votes.  Please stop promoting this Ron Paul thing it will never happen because he hasn't got $200Million for campaigning and he's deliberately being ignored by the media.  So kindly get the RP President thing out of your head.  Your wishful thinking is beginning to look childish and immature!

Hope in one hand, shit in the other...see which fills up first.

Tell us, Buckanear...if the RP backers are living fantasyland like children, what happens IF he gets the nomination?

*edit* Just read you're one of those guys from up in Canadia, eh.

Also, we've never had a democracy; but we did establish a republic a couple hundred years ago. I'd like to think, that in order to exercise my freedom, I'll chose which person willing to step up will get it back. It goes far beyond the ballot. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Teach
Teach's picture
Hat Tips: 2801
From up here north of the 49th..

Ron Paul is the only honest politician...statesman...I can see on the global playing field.  Personally, I think most of the rest would look good in chains and swinging a hammer.  It may be only HOPE, but at least I have that.  I would so love to see a grass roots landslide that swept all of these other criminals off their high horses.  How did it ever come that the crem de la crem of human scum rose to such power?  Our leaders should represent our very best...instead the opposite is true.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Would they *let* Ron Paul be president?"