Dish Drops CNBCW

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zoltan
Zoltan's picture
Hat Tips: 4775
Dish Drops CNBCW

I see that Bernie Lo will not preview the financial disaster that may begin in Asian markets to the American sheeple.  Don't the  distributors (media companies) own the content (networks) anyway.  Why drop a channel?  (other than to keep people in the dark).

Non conspiracy explanations welcome.

Z

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
firstsilver
firstsilver's picture
Hat Tips: 1300
OK, here's one

As a long-time DISH subscriber, I can tell you that channels routinely are added, dropped and reshuffled, often without warning. That's entertainment, to borrow the title from the old movie.

I'm thinking with the proliferation of the Internet, the sheeple can find out quickly enough without another CNBS feed. However, my DISH package does have Bloomberg, which keeps tabs on Asia and Europe after the U.S. markets have closed.

So, not really a conspiracy as I see it. More likely, a combination of cost and/or minuscule ratings made it an easy offering to dump.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
It's sad that Bernie left

It's sad that Bernie left Bloomberg. His show was awesome. I watch his new show, but not nearly as good as the old one on Bloomberg.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Dish Drops CNBCW"