Metonic Cycle and Past/Future U.S. Presidents

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978

Prez based on the metonic cycle of the moon is *suppose* to have an 'interesting' end... 

In astronomy and calendar studies, the Metonic cycle or Enneadecaeteris (from Greek words for nineteen years) is a period of very close to 19 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metonic_cycle

***Aprox...time line of in and around 19 years ago it was Bill Clinton with the scandal regarding his infidelities... 

19 years before Clinton - it was, yup Richard Nixon - figuratively died in office

19 years  before Nixon, it was J.F.K - died in office

19 years before J.F.K, it was F.D.Rdied in office ( i dont care that it was 'natural causes')

19 years before F.D.R., it was Warren G. Harding - died in office.

19 years before Warren G. Harding, it was William McKinleydied in office.

19 years before William McKinley, it was James A. Garfield - died in office.

19 years before James A. Garfield... we have the guy from Illinois - Abraham Lincolndied in office.

19 years before Abe Lincoln - William H. Harrisondied in office.

So, guys and gals - 44 prezzzzz... is suppose to be done - in office.

And i dont think it will happen this year 2012  - therefore Obama MUST get in a second term to fulfill this prophecy as he will still be the 44th and then???? Double 4's = no good.

***Again - we are dealing with Luciferian Sun Worshippers that follow the Sun, Moon, Stars, Astrology, Sacred Geometry and Dates. They have been doing this for a long long time now...for ages...

Fried(e)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
Further more...

I was going through the numbers as well and noticed its not exactly 19 years on the dot of course and a couple of cases its off by a few years...

However, its some what eerily close to being in and around 19 years...thats why i put asterisks and said approximately.

Also, its never been two consecutive presidents (dying in office) and one can't dispute that their is an interesting pattern going on here since day 1.

Even aside from the connection being made to the metonic cycles - the pattern alone since the 1st President, George Washington - makes a betting man bet into this streak.

In other words - its somewhat due based on statistics...math...

I was going through the numbers as well and noticed its not exactly 19 years on the dot of course. However, its some what eerily close to being in and around 19 years...thats why i put asterisks and said approximately.

Also, its never been two consecutive presidents (dying in office) and one can't dispute that their is an interesting pattern going on here since day 1.

Clinton 93-01

Nixon 69-74

J.F.K 61-63

F.D.R 33-45

Harding 21-23

McKinley 97-01

Garfield 81

Lincoln 61-65

Taylor 49-50

Lets see what happens to #44... And the comparison of Obama to Lincoln - is interesting too...

Fried(e)

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112

FriedEggs, you may have seen this, but there is a card game called Illuminati, the playing cards of which are eerily prescient of the plans of the Illuminati.  One of the cards in the deck is Sucked Dry and Cast Aside.  Some say that the deflated man in the image looks like O.  http://media.adamdodson.org/index.php/Illuminati-Card-Game/sucked-dry-and-cast-aside

DayStar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Metonic Cycle and Past/Future U.S. Presidents"