7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hold over
Hold over's picture
Hat Tips: 2853
Ron Paul leads,Hacker threat to Iowa?

Public Policy Polling: Ron Paul is Leading in Iowa

11:35 PM, Dec 18, 2011

Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa.  He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson.

Gingrich has now seen a big drop in his Iowa standing two weeks in a row.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/public-policy-polling-ron-paul-leading-iowa_613556.html

Iowa GOP worried by hacker threat to caucus vote

:

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) -- Taking seriously an apparent threat from a notorious collective of computer hackers, the Iowa Republican Party is boosting the security of the electronic systems it will use in two weeks to count the first votes of the 2012 presidential campaign.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IOWA_CAUCUSES_HACKING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-12-19-18-28-32

You've got to be kidding me!! Tell me they're fucking kidding me!!!!

Ron Paul is leading, and they're talking about the vote possibly being hacked , What a bunch of bullshit! So if by chance , Ron Paul does win , are they  going to have a recount and debug the system ????

And secondly,they are now admitting that the elections could be hacked, and that the machines are not secure. No kidding? Really? 

The solution is simple , paper ballots . But We know, that's  not gonna happen .

Its a in your face, corrupt system.  We are soooooo screwed. Anybody care to wager a bet???  you name it. House, car, cash,silver, gold, whatever ya have, I will bet a years pay that Obamma wins . And his numbers suck, Not because he's good. because its freaking rigged. 

One year before the pretend ""election""Im calling Obamma the winner.  Hands down. 

Im not even saying that Ron Paul can do anything if he was elected, his hands would be tied and nothing would happen. Ron Paul would be to little to late. 

They have reduced the constitution to nothing , they can now bypass just about anything they want , including the pretend ""elections"" .Its a big dog and pony show. 

I don't want to be a Goddamned ""Global citizen""I still want to be an American, and have what my Father and Grandfather had.

Sorry about the swear words , I just had to vent .  I feel better nowsmiley

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02
Hold over
Hold over's picture
Hat Tips: 2853
And if the government

And if the government does'nt  follow the constitution, then I ask you, what the hell is treason??

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
USPS is already committing unconstitutional act in...

USPS is already committing unconstitutional act in accepting Special Drawing Rights (SDR's) as money.

Someone on this blog earlier tonight found a page where the USPS policy was to tell the postal clerks how to convert USD's to SDR's and SDR's to USD's for the purpose of insuring international packages.

That's acceptance of SDR's as payment!

That is blatantly unconstitutional and should lead to punitive action against USPS for accepting another currency as money.

silveralchemist
silveralchemist's picture
Hat Tips: 449
This might actually be a good thing if they can get paper ballot

if they can get paper ballots for the whole election based on this on threat...that may enable Ron Paul to not get screwed later down the line with Obama by it being rigged.  

I really hope that ron paul and others demand paper ballot...otherwise yes...rigged voting is very real...

mespe
mespe's picture
Hat Tips: 643
USPS & SDR's

The USPS has had SDR valuation on their export paperwork for years. There's nothing unconstitutional about it. The USPS is NOT part of the Federal Government. And I don't think if I went to the Post Office to buy stamps, that they would give me any for an SDR note. They would call the cops and I'd be in jail.

silveralchemist
silveralchemist's picture
Hat Tips: 449
One of the other things I just realized

They could be using the threat as a means to delay to outcome of Iowa vote to take away the momentum from ron paul for NH since they are so close together

I am beginning to feel though(just an intuition) that all these tricks are going to have very little effect.

The people are waking up...I dont think they can stop it.....it is desperate, and out of fear...as long as we dont buy it, and dont play the fear game...then none of it will work

We are evolving past it...and ron paul is one brave man.....Do not be afriad!!!

averagejoe
averagejoe's picture
Hat Tips: 290
Ron Paul Laughs @CNN bimbo

Check this video out. 

She is one dumb #$%T!!!!!!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Ron Paul leads,Hacker threat to Iowa?"