Help Bottom... hope so!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gibboslv
Gibboslv's picture
Hat Tips: 56
Help Bottom... hope so!

Hi, with all the current events that have been against silver i feel we have hit a deffo bottom NOW!! i have dry powder and am thinking of opening to go all out with long pos.  ok it is only a spread bet as i do not have the funds to go all out, but i do have a $2 stop on my proposed bet, am i mad or is it a good play.. P.S. i will be buying pys with any profits so i guess i will be contributing if i get it right.. BTW i am a long psy and never trade it.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Gibboslv
Gibboslv's picture
well screw it ive had too

well screw it ive had too much cava to care now its nearly 1 am uk time and ive gone in at 28.85 with a stop at 27.65 not all in i know but gotta be in at this price!! wish  me luck.. any advice on a limit????

bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
Love these prices.. but

Love these prices.. but digital silver could go to 0 ;). Really though.. once silver breaks back above $30, it's time to go long, and I mean, uber-fucking-long, March '12 40 calls.

Compare Silver Prices

Gibboslv
Gibboslv's picture
digital silver tends to go

digital silver tends to go all mental on any bad news i have noticed that gold has held up quite well and usdx has run its cause so to speak i think silver can have a little rally from here on in i think i will only keep this pos until fri at the latest i mean even a $2 rally will but me 10 oz or so.. good call???? might get out at $30... need a little help on exit stat as i always get out too soon!

bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
I think once silver gets

I think once silver gets through $30, you should put a $2.00 trailing stop. That will help minimize your losses, while also giving you the cushion of a 6.67% move to the downside without losing your position.

Compare Silver Prices

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Help Bottom... hope so!"