Turning Lead into Gold : Silver and Gold Alchemy, Activation, and the Philosophers Stone!!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
silveralchemist
silveralchemist's picture
Hat Tips: 449
Turning Lead into Gold : Silver and Gold Alchemy, Activation, and the Philosophers Stone!!

Since many of us have a lot of metals at our homes, then I feel it is important that we dont just sit on it, but use them, and understand them.  Preparing is more than just holding, it is using, and embodying change.  

Many of us may not understand alchemy, and the truth is I never got what is was about either.  I never had much interest in silver and gold until I got educated about all this financial stuff.  However, there is something deeper here about our human transformation that can be very helpful if you want to explore that, and certainly helpful for the changes that will take place.

Alchemy has been understood as the art of transformation, and famous for people trying to turn lead into gold.  While that maybe the dream of all of us :-)  that is not the most deepest and important level.  It is a metaphor for human transformation.  Lead is the most impure metal while gold is the most refined and doesnt rust or tarnish.  It is a symbol of human potential.  

Gold is the metal of the sun, and the sun is what gives this whole earth life.  The process of alchemy is refining ourselves, and letting go of our impurities(fears).   Metals are produced from pressure, heat, and earth over thousands of years.  The fire of alchemy is the fire that purifies us, and catalyzes great change.  

So, when you look at your gold begin to see this as a symbol for your development as well.  Golden light is a universal theme through out all spiritual traditions.  

Silver is the metal of the moon with pure whiteness that reflects light.  It is the metal of emotions, and there is a reason why it is so useful to us now in technology.  We all struggle emotionally with fears, insecurities, and angers.  Silver represents the metal of using emotions for good.  It is the creative force, the innovation, the intuition.  It is also a symbol of the relationship between the moon and water.  Water is the other critical element on earth for life.  

Silver reflects to us ourselves as it is a mirror, and point us back to the source.  There is a reason why silver is the metal of common people, and reason why people control gold, and why silver is the Achilles heel of the system.   And deeper yet a reason why the control of silver market(mass emotion/fear) is so critical to maintain status quo 

When you look at your silver try to see this symbol, and how it represents inner mastery of emotions and going with the flow.  

The activation of silver and gold is done by feeling the electric energy from the metal and becoming aware of its power.  They definitely have electric properties as gold and silver tooth fillings interact with each other in what is known as the Galvin effect.  Just becoming aware that there is more here than metals that protect against inflation and starting to become conscious of their transformative power will lead to a natural activation.  

What will happen then?  The same that was happening before...we are always changing, but when you become aware of it, you can then direct it and have mastery over it.  

Finally, there is the legend of the philosopher's stone.  Legend has it that it is the stone that allows people to turn lead into gold.  People have spent their whole life looking for it.  What I have come to believe is that in actuality the Philosopher's Stone is YOU!!!

You have the power to transform, let go of fear, and rise to your potential.  You need nothing else, but to believe in yourself.  And now that you have all these wonderful metals of transformation around you....Use them, and connect to your master within, and be the change.  

I hope that was helpful, and I will put more specific info about gold and silver alchemy under gold and silver, and feel free to ask questions.  

Peace and Love 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34251
Silver Alchemist Very Good.  

Silver Alchemist Very Good.   And I do believe you've solved the mystery of what the Philosopher Stone is!!  Not alot of people get that one right. 

Your summary of the esoteric properties of silver and gold is excellent.   It's true because of the Hermetic Principle aka as the law of correspondence as above so below or as within, so without.   They are archetypical principles that also reside within us.  Just all nature in the mineral, animal and plant kingdom are reflections of principles within us.  The human-the five pointed star, or the divine proportion.   

I usually tell people a similar story about gold and silver but go into another aspect of this archetypical expression that is now coming into our consciousness.    People are waking up due to their genetic stock memory.  It's actually more but for purposes of public consumption, that's what I'll call it. 

I've done many "alchemical" practices for some years so I appreciate your post.  

Peace

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Silver Alchemist Very Good.  

Silver Alchemist Very Good.   And I do believe you've solved the mystery of what the Philosopher Stone is!!  Not alot of people get that one right. 

Your summary of the esoteric properties of silver and gold is excellent.   It's true because of the Hermetic Principle aka as the law of correspondence as above so below or as within, so without.   They are archetypical principles that also reside within us.  Just all nature in the mineral, animal and plant kingdom are reflections of principles within us.  The human-the five pointed star, or the divine proportion.   

I usually tell people a similar story about gold and silver but go into another aspect of this archetypical expression that is now coming into our consciousness.    People are waking up due to their genetic stock memory.  It's actually more but for purposes of public consumption, that's what I'll call it. 

I've done many "alchemical" practices for some years so I appreciate your post.  

Peace

silveralchemist
Please share Green Lantern

I am interested in your practices and your take on it.   I see the overall aspect of alchemy with the metals, but I don't know the specifics...

bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
would love to know more about

would love to know more about what you're referring to Green Lantern, also, great post Silver Alchemist thank you. Few people understand the unique properties of these metals.. for silver, namely, that it is the most electrically and thermally conductive metal in existence. It literally becomes a part of you when you touch it

Compare Silver Prices

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
I answered your questions

I answered your questions privately.  You can check your emails

Tyler
Tyler's picture
Hat Tips: 3174
While we're on the topic

I really enjoyed this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Philosophers-Stone-Alchemy-Secret-Research/dp/1932595406

As with any philosophical/metaphysical work, you have the inner teachings and the outer teachings.  The outer being the goal of turning base metals into gold.  The inner regarding mastery over the self.  

In the end, once you embody the inner teaching, the outer teaching actually does become possible - making both of them true.

silveralchemist
Bestever could you elaborate...also Tyler awesome book:-)

I like the idea of becoming one with silver...im interested in the physics of it...please share....

Also Tyler....yes I do believe that many things are possible when we complete the great work inside...

I have seen some tai chi and qigong masters do some pretty wild stuff :-P

we are also coming up on the time to honor the great master who turned water into wine :-) Another alchemy symbol

What interests me the most about it all is the discussion on value.  I see what is happening with fiat money and how we all look to gold and silver now as a redefinition of value.  Ultimately though I think real value is with us as it is humans that create, innovate, raise children, heal sicknesses, etc.....

I believe we are entering into a age of seeing that we are the real value....

bbacq
bbacq's picture
Hat Tips: 1619
All true value derives from freedom...

I think the founding fathers of the 'States understood it.

I think Jesus and the Buddha and probably some other "religious" figures understood it.

I think some clever mathematicians and physicists are "proving" it in chaos, complexity, information theories.

I think our current financial system is an excellent counter-example. crying

bbacq
bbacq's picture
Quantum freedom...

These metals being excellent conductors means that electrons (which themselves are just strange roving quantum probability-density-distribution functions, in our best current model) are more free to move around within the material than any other material, save some synthetic materials like superconducting crystals and carbon-based lattices.

It is the freedom of the electron-clouds of the atoms that comprise proteins that allow them to fold just so, and so quickly.  If they didn't, we wouldn't exist.  When we try and use a computer to figure out how to fold a protein, it is basically impossible, it would take forever.  But the molecule manages to figure it out in micro-seconds.  The value of the freedom of the electrons in the protein is Life.

We have had excessive coercion in human society, and man's value has not been expressed.  We have been digging the hole deeper for thousands of years, but at the same time creating the tools that might allow us to shed coercion eventually.  Consciousness is such a bitch.

The one tool I am really speaking of is the internet, the tool over which we communicate now.  It is the technology of greatest value, because of its inherent embracing of freedom and shunning of coercion as a founding principle.  That alone accounts for its success over all other means of communications.

Write your Congressman, Member of Parliament, whatever.  Protect the freedom of the internet.  Without it, gold is worthless to us.  IMHO and WTFDIK and gotta go...

silveralchemist
Cool stuff bbacq..you are the philosopher's stone! :-)

Thanks for the science of silver...cool stuff....superconductivity is very intriguing to me as there is alot of research about living tissue actually becoming super-conductive.  

Freedom is important for sure.  All traditions talk about it.  Freedom from suffering, freedom from sin, freedom from karma, etc...

We suffer because we are attached, and yet the world is ever-changing.  Letting go of all of it and embracing it is how we can become can be free of it.   I feel that the journey is all about being you....like bruce lee would say that martial art is about truly expressing yourself.  It isn't about fighting anyone else or hurting anyone or even protecting yourself.  Just being you...like a dance if you will. Hard to do even if you have free speech as so many of us get caught in the game of conflict.  Fear seems to be what gets us all choked up...and not the fear of dying for what we believe in, but really living for it...  

I feel all of this has happened because we have to as a species come to an understanding about ourselves, others, the earth, and the universe.  The interesting thing is that the oppression is actually accelerating this process today.   

I feel you about the internet.  The internet is a great tool and has enabled many things.  I am building several internet businesses as we speak, but I also recognize that it is just a tool.  Did you know that all plant life on planet earth is connected to something similar very much like the Avatar.  If you research neurobiology of plants you will find it.  

Before al gore invented the internet  :-P  there was the innernet and interweb....i just made up those names...but there is a connection we all share, and some call it intuition, or whatever, but it is through this understanding we can communicate with each other.   Loved ones do it all the time.....All indigenous people had these skills, and they communicated with nature as well.

It is through that connection to the earth, to the universe, and to each other that the many are one, and yet all separate.

The internet sped up the process, but no matter what it is going to happen.  I am abandoning all fear as there is something much bigger here than fear.  We have all the tools we need.  There inner technology that you have....which is what alchemy is all about...you are the philosopher's stone!! :-) 

Value, to me, is about believing in who we are.  I have come to believe that we are who ever we choose to be :-) 

bbacq
bbacq's picture
@ Aulchemist

Hope you like the contraction of your name.

A couple of things I don't get:

"Freedom from karma":  Huh?  I have always thought of karma as the ripples we leave behind as we traverse the surface of existence, ripples that propagate and reflect forever, and that if we send out negative ripples, then that is what we get back, and that is why karma is such a bitch, it is the truest mirror of one's self and there is no escaping.  The only answer, given that freedom from karma is impossible, is to live well and love well.  IMHO.

"Plant life is connected to something like the Avatar":  Um, I know that little face I put beside my name on TFMetals is an "avatar".  Don't get it.  Must be some modern culture thingy of which I am unaware...

The difficulty with using our sixth sense is that there is currently too much noise.  I think "they" want it that way.  Only under periods of intense emotional stress when all ego has been abandoned do we now seem able to use our innate ability to perceive using it.  But that too shall pass...

all the best...

PS: Al Gore lied when he said he invented the Internet, but he really did invent global warming.

silveralchemist
Lol...that would make me a gold alchemist...love it tho:-P

Exactly....you got it...its funny how without clarification of words I believe we both see it :-)  But here is the verbal part just for the fun of it.  

I am gonna rehash some teachings that I received from some dear spiritual teachers that I had the honor of studying with...to maybe bring more clarity to what I was saying....

Karma is all cause and effect...we can't escape it, but we can end our suffering due to our fear of it...by embracing changes in our lives and letting go of attachments and fears.    Karma is also how we all co-create the reality we have, and the responsibility we all have for it.  The term became popular in the west as a way of seeing the consequences of our own actions, but it is more.  It is the ultimate interconnectedness of all things.  It is more than that you are responsible for what goes around comes around, but how each one of us contributes to the whole..and that responsibility can be huge....so you may say now that karma is an even bigger bitch than you thought :-P LOL

You pointed out what I feel to be the great truth...that we have to embrace it.....to be truly free!   Letting go of all attachments allows this to possible...when we let go of fear(which is simply thinking about what we dont want), and become one with the moment, then all suffering from changes, consequences, etc, ends...

it is like the saying there is no way to peace, peace is the way....same with freedom....

If we fight and fight, and live in fear about not being free, then we already defeated ourselves....

No matter what happens you can free yourself and your mind from fear.   When that happens...it really doesnt matter what happens next....and actually when you are free from fear is where you are most powerful....I know this from years of studying with high level martial artists who train special forces units and they fight full contact.  The hits have on times broken ribs, teeth, got broken toes, fractured ankles, and almost had my neck and arms snapped a few times....and now we are moving onto weapons :-P 

In all that time, I began to realize that no matter who I faced,....they weren't my enemy....I was....my own fear froze me up, and stopped me from moving one with their movements, and properly harmonizing with their force....

It takes time, but when you are free of fear...you are most powerful....its kinda like what happen to Eva in V for Vendetta 

Now onto movies...yes Avatar was a film that came out last year that was basically a remake of Dancing with Wolves, but set in the future with an alien world.  In their world the forests were all one interconnected being, and the people could communicate with them, and connect to each other that way

There is indeed  a lot of noise :-)  For many years growing up this really screwed me up.  I was labeled with so many mental illnesses as I had no way of dealing with all that craziness.  It took me many years of training with high level teachers, but I did finally figure it out, and overcome all that being over 13 years symptom and meds free!  Becoming grounded in the present moment and connecting to earth is the best way.  Martial arts, athletes, musicians, etc do this and they call it the zone....

Being in nature, drumming, dancing, martial arts, meditation, swiming, running, hiking etc...all helps with this.  Connecting to the earth is all about letting it all go....letting all the thoughts and emotions go....and just being....

"They" are just as disconnected, actually more disconnected then any of us, and living in extreme fear.   The internet only comes from the understanding that we aren't connected and able to communicate with each other to begin with.  I am not saying at all that I am a master at this...from time to time things comes through, but I have no fear of the plug being pulled on Al gore claimed invention :-P 

We have used the internet as a great tool, but there is something else magically happening too that i feel is far stronger :-)

The seeds and ideas have been planted....people have died and lived for love, turned the other cheek, forgave their enemies, and let go of their fears...teachers have come....technology has risen...and we are all waking up....

I did sign the petition too FYI :-) as I do run internet businesses...so either way we live in interesting times :-) 

This too shall pass is exactly what I a great mentor once told to me when I was going thru a really hard time.....

Letting go...letting go...letting go...

Peace and Love :-) 

I_ate_the_crow
I_ate_the_crow's picture
Hat Tips: 1461
One person has come to the

One person has come to the conclusion that the Philosopher's Stone is much more than just an esoteric metaphor......

http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/read/1

http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/forum/index.php

silveralchemist
Sweet!!!! Thanks 'I ate the crow'

I dont have time to check it out now, but it looks awesome, and I will definitely read it...thanks a bunch;-)

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@I ate the crow.Philosphers Stone., Thank You...

., likewise, *if you plant ice, you are going to harvest wind*,.l.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Turning Lead into Gold : Silver and Gold Alchemy, Activation, and the Philosophers Stone!!"