PMI Gold Corporation - PMV.v

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
PMI Gold Corporation - PMV.v

http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/2011/12/pmi-gold-corporation-pmvv.html

Pages%2Bfrom%2Bpmippt-September2011.jpg PMI Gold Corporation - PMV.v is advancing exploration projects in Ghana, West Africa.

The flagship is the Obotan gold project where resources are reported:
• Measured Resources - 14.67 million tonnes @ 2.66g/t for - 1.22 million Au ounces
• Indicated Resources - 27.50 million tonnes @ 2.32g/t for - 2.00 million Au ounces

imagesCAZ3PI1Y.jpg

And those numbers are good enough for a mine one might suppose.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
T
T's picture
Hat Tips: 6464
Finally

After the longest time holding the 1 dollar area....PMI starts to fall  like every miner....and the target area  should be .70-.80 to buy....but in this climate  , a stink bid at .60 might be nice. maybe .65 cents where the 200 MA is . a nice target.

T
T's picture
Hat Tips: 6464
Another look at PMI Gold

Its been 2 weeks since  anything was posted on PMI....but its an interesting junior miner to be watching.

You can look at the chart. Casey Research likes this miner alot. 

and these recent days of miner price destruction all  over  the sector......PMI has showed quite impressive  strength in holding  its  high zone.  

But  the last day or two has started to show a few cracks in the  armor.....and  on a technical elliott wave  viewpoint..... I am seeing what could be ( remember its always a guess) ....   what could be  the ongoing down wave structure  developing slowly as a completed wave 1 and wave 2, small waves, BUT the next one to develop is  a big move  ,it should be Down, and should finally be the breakdown to retest the MA around 68 cents....where PMI becomes a bargain to buy.(in this context)

I see 2 wave structure s playing out  possible.  

1) IF we see in the next few days, PMI  slide up toward the 1 dollar area BUT FAIL there, or fail around 90 cents, anywhere it fails......and begins to sell off hard  for any reason that triggers it......like almost every other miner has done this winter,except PMI, maybe now, or soon, ...is PMI's turn to plunge.

The 200 MA is at 68 cents....there is a huge Gap  to fill that has a bottom around 65 cents...... and a drop of 33 % from the 95 cent area is 65 cent area.  I dont mind buying a good junior  ,with good fundamentals  that popped to 1.40, based a little at 1.20 ....and maybe  catch  a bid at half price now ,upon panic selling . 

2) IF we see PMI spend another several days sliding along up to the 1.07 area ,taking longer  to slide along, and THEN Fails around 1.07 area .....(which completes a wave 4 structure) THEN we might see the wave 5 going down,over another weeks time....and a target that could be  somewhat higher than 68 cents....maybe 70-75 cent area or lower.

So I'm seeing a plunging move down in  a day or two .....or  a sideways upward slide,lasting the next week or so  , and then a decline into the Gap. to target the MA around 70 cents.

a bargain at .65  I  should think.  

This looks like a good miner to place a stink bid in now....to buy  around the 65 cent area. 

But of course you gotta do your own Due Dil

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "PMI Gold Corporation - PMV.v"