GoldistheFuture's Retirement Medium Risk-Extremely High Reward Portfolio

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldistheFuture
GoldistheFuture's picture
Hat Tips: 1804
GoldistheFuture's Retirement Medium Risk-Extremely High Reward Portfolio

Everyone mark this post and come back to it in 2 years.  I would make a wager that this portfolio will be up an average of 100%.

I am going to give you my top picks from each commodity.  These are all companies that are either producing or will be in production within the next couple of years.

#1  Mart Resources (MMT.V)  $.64 a share. Just had record earnings and are very close to closing a pipeline deal with Italys AGIP that will allow them to transport and produce 18,000 barrels per day of African Bonnie Light @ ($111 a barrel). http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/AFCRBONL:IND

#2 American Bonanza (BZA.TO)  $.52 a share.   Will be in production by years end.  Already have the ore, just needs to be milled.  Average cost of $450 per ounce/40,000 ounces a year

#3 Argex Mining (RGX.V) $.45 a share.  Just had pilot test of Titanium Dioxide.  TiO2 is in pretty much everything. (Especially a lot of the new nanotechnology products)

#4 Prophecy Coal (PCY.TO) Owns 45% of Prophecy Platinum which owns one of the largest platinum/pladium deposits in the world.  Prophecy Coal has 2 large coal deposits in Mongolia. Rob Mcewen is on the board.  Deposits are strategically placed between the two largest users of coal (Russia and China)

#5 Nevada Copper (NCU.TO) $5.17 a share Do your own DD. They have billions of lbs. of copper.

#6 Western Lithium (WLC.TO) $0.30 a share.  Have pre-feasability study being released very soon.  $0.30 a share is a steal

Have 3 more that I will release soon!! (Buy these now and then thank me in 2 years)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:11

Stupid is, is what stupid does...

GoldistheFuture
Volume is exploding!

With todays volume, I would assume something has leaked about the AGIP deal with Mart Resources MMT.V.  Jump on board, the train is about to leave the station!!

GoldistheFuture
AGIP deal Announced Today!

Congrats to anyone who bought Mart!!  They got the AGIP pipeline deal and will now be producing 21,000 bpd of African Sweet Crude.  American Bonanza is going to announce production in the next week.  Get on the train now!!

GoldistheFuture
Mart just got recommended by Sprott as top pick!

Watch the video on BNN! :)  2012 is going to be a stellar year for Mart.  Anything under a $1.00 is a steal.  Dividend being announced 1st Q of 2012, will be producing around 20k bpd, and tons more potential being drilled as I type.

http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip592795

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "GoldistheFuture's Retirement Medium Risk-Extremely High Reward Portfolio"