ScottJ's Synopsis of Current Events

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
ScottJ's Synopsis of Current Events

After years of consideration and thought, I eventually came to the obvious conclusion that every single human being shares a common connection through the currency in which populations accept as legal tender. Using this premise, it becomes painfully obvious in understanding why there is so much corruption and deceit in our world today, as the World Reserve Currency, the US Dollar, is corrupt and deceitful at the most fundamental level. When the currency in which is trusted as the reserve currency of the world is based on lies and corruption, the users of the currency will inevitably be more prone to committing injustice upon one another. One could describe it as the trickle down effect, but in regards to morality of the people. How are citizens of the world suppose to have an honest and genuine society when the currency the world trusts as honest money is anything but trustworthy!

Upon adopting the understanding that a corrupt currency is directly responsible for the corrupt society we currently live within, I have had many epiphanies that have deeply disturbed my own mental health. I saw the corruption everywhere, and it caused my own endless pain to see my brothers and sisters unaware of why such injustices were occurring and nothing was ever changing. The most troubling of all to me was the link between the Western World's Foreign Policy and the global monetary system. The lives of my friends, family, and fellow human beings have all been severely mislead, as the truth behind the curtain is an ugly one in which few dare to speak against with such clarity and focus, for the fear of what may result leaves many of us paralyzed.

Initially, my new understandings left me with a hatred for the creators of such a system, and I thought that if only they were stopped, everything would be better in the world. However, the more pain I put upon myself by trying to change the external world, the more I began to realize that the only thing I can actually control were my own thoughts and feelings. I began to realize that the words that I said provoked predictable responses, as when I spoke with hatred and anger, I received hate and anger in response to the information I was providing.

So now here I am, a 23 year old sitting behind a MacBook, speaking my mind because I can no longer sit back and be apart of such a world. I will not idly sit back and watch the men, women, and children all around the world suffer at the whims of the few, cleverly hidden behind emotionally charged words to fool the public. It has been pushed to such an extreme that the words that I say gravely understate the importance of what I am trying to communicate. For every moment that passes, the suffering that has laid its hands upon this world haunts my consciousness, but even moreso to those who do not understand why the world is such a nightmare.

The men, women, and children who sign up to protect not only America but the world do so with the understanding that they are willing to risk their own lives to protect the freedom and equality for all in the world. Families all around the world have suffered for thousands of years because the gun has always been the primary way of resolving issues, but I insist that ideas are more powerful than weapons can ever be.

This is not just for the people of America, but the citizens all around the world. For we are all interconnected with one another in the current times, like it or not. Those who have laid everything on the line in the past are the reason why we are able to have such a discussion today, and we owe it to our ancestors, but more importantly to ourselves to stand up and take our power back.

---

Article this passage comes from found on my blog.

http://thehardrightedge.com/nomore/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:02
RightEdgeTrends
RightEdgeTrends's picture
Hat Tips: 58
Occupy Wallstreet Simplified

First the Revolution, then the Evolution!
Follow me on twitter @RightEdgeTrends
ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
For some, the upcoming dollar

For some, the upcoming dollar extinction event will be completely unexpected.  For others, the coming days may be seen as the unraveling of the greatest silent oppression story humanity has ever had the displeasure of calling reality.  Mislead by the deceitful words from generations of countless "professional politicians", the lives of all Americans will be forever changed over the next two years, no person to be excluded.

We now live in a society where lies are presented as truth, military imperialism is justified in the name of humanitarianism, and more debt continues to be issued to "promote" economic health and stability.  The long-run is not in focus, and short-term perspective is constantly subject to manipulation.

The staples of life, such as the food we eat, the water we drink, the education we receive, and the medical practices developed have all fallen victim to the hands of profiteer-ism, lacking respect for the well-being of the population, better known as crony capitalism.

America's children have been taught to memorize, repeat, and to be entertained.  We have been told that we are nothing without a college degree, in which many are forced to take out student loans in which opens the precedent to a life of debt.  What sort of precedent is this setting our future up for? (Approaching one trillion dollars... larger than all credit card debt).

Our media has been hijacked, as responsible journalism has all but vanished from the mainstream arena.  Many complain about specific networks or mediums, when in truth it matters not which different "race"of news one mentions, for they are all fed by the two dominant mainstream news sources, Reuters and Associated Press.

Our economy has been morphed from a goods producing private sector, into a government subsidized welfare state.  The basis for what is left of the American economy depends on consuming cheap goods, many in which come from China and other openly oppressed nations.  Regardless of this known fact, the American Public and the U.S. government adopt the "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy with respect to ethics and morality of the exploited labor.  If this was truly the land of the free, why do we play benefactor to the exploitation of labor trade?

So it is no wonder why in these times, so many are confused, angry, and even frightened about what the future holds.  For those who are opening up to the world, they are greeted by the many harsh unspoken realities in which this world is founded upon. And for those who remain unaware, the life they have known seems to be changing at an increasing rate. Both types of people are left asking why?

The answer is quite straightforward, yet elegantly complicated in its delicacies.  To understand why all these illusions are converging  upon the next several years, one must look at the common denominator among these large and complex lies, or the heart of the beast one may say, currency (money).

Many Americans have little knowledge about the history and role of currency within the United States, a byproduct of our poor education system and falsely presented history.

Even if one has learned about the history of banking and currency in the public education system, depending upon the perspective it was taught from, the education may very well have instilled falsities as truth, creating democracy''s biggest foe, a mis-informed public.

The phrase history repeats itself is often said, making it highly appropriate to compare opposition to America's first two private central banks, to the times we currently live within.

In 1791, the first national bank of the United States was passed into law, much to the suspicion of the southern states.  In the mandates of its creation, this bank was to be a privately owned business, and not a government agency.

Like most Southern members of Congress (indeed like most members of Congress in general), neither Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson nor Representative James Madison had any particular interest in two of Hamilton's tripartite recommendations: the establishing of an official government Mint, and the chartering of the Bank of the United States. They believed this centralization of power away from private banks was dangerous to a sound monetary system and was mostly to the benefit of business interests in the commercial north, not southern agricultural interests. They furthermore argued that the creation of such a bank violated the Constitution, which did not list the creation of a Bank of the United States or of a government mint among the expressed powers allowed to the federal government.[5]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bank_of_the_United_States

In 1811, when the bank's charter was up for renewal, it was rejected by the House of Representatives, for there were just enough congressman who saw through the bank's corruption, for the legislation was rejected by one vote for a tally of 46-45 in favor non-renewal.

In 1812, a war broke out between England and the United States.  While there are many repeated stories of why this war started, it may prove more fascinating to examine the consequences of this costly war the United States of America suddenly found itself within.

Could it be that the War of 1812 was nothing more than a tactical move by the English banking elite to push for the creation of the second national bank in which they could control/influence, after the first vanished to history by the democratic process?

The Second Bank was chartered by many of the same congressmen who in 1811 had refused to renew the charter of the original Bank of the United States. The predominant reason that the Second Bank of the United States was chartered was that in the War of 1812, the U.S. experienced severe inflation and had difficulty in financing military operations. Subsequently, the credit and borrowing status of the United States were at their lowest levels since its founding.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bank_of_the_United_States

Regardless of the causes, America was essentially forced to adopt the creation of the second private national bank.

The second National Bank of the United States was to meet the same fate as of the first.  America had elected a southern president who didn't take kindly to the private national bank, for President Andrew Jackson had a bone to pick.  In 1836, President Andrew Jackson with the American Public behind him wrote in closing the second national bank: (Source Here)

Gentleman, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country.

When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank.

You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin!

You are a den of vipers and thieves.

Andrew Jackson, (7th US President, when forcing the closure of the Second Bank of the US in 1836 by revoking its charter)

Upon understanding a basic history of America's historical battle with central banking, a new context of the Federal Reserve is able to be observed.

Since the unconstitutional creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 (America's third private central bank), the timeless warning from Thomas Jefferson has echoed loudly throughout the last 100 years of monetary policy.

Below is a chart of the DOW Index divided by the price of gold.  In a step by step methodology, I will follow the inflationary/deflationary cycle that has enabled and amplified the role of central planning since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913.  This information warrants strong evidence that Federal Reserve and its policymakers/supporters are responsible for the homelessness that is being forced upon the American Public, by a small group of private bankers and special interests.  The perpetrators are likely the very same influences in which supported the first two American national banks.  The solution to this problem is found within Jefferson's analysis, as the issuance of currency must be returned to the people, and stripped from the private banking interests who are enabled from the power entrusted upon them.

Thomas Jefferson's warning the coming generations of the hidden dangers that faced America: (Source Here)

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.  If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.  The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

--  Thomas Jefferson  (Attributed)

How the Federal Reserved Robbed the American Public, Per Jefferson's Warning: (Inflation Statistics Here)

Central Bank Established:

December 23rd, 1913.  While many congressman were at home with their families for the holidays.

First by inflation:

January 1914-September 1929, Government Reported Inflation: +74%

Then by deflation:

October 1929-December 1939, Government Reported Inflation: -19.08%

Then by new policy:

1933: US Government makes US Dollar no longer redeemable for gold bullion by American citizens, effectively removing the population off of the gold standard.

Then by Inflation again:

January 1940-August 1971, Government Reported Inflation: +193.53%

Then by more new policy: (Federal Reserve note adopts full issuing power of nation's currency)

August 1971: The Bretton Woods Agreement; Termination of the gold standard and the creation of the dollar as the world reserve currency, backed only by the trust that the Federal Government would be able to repay its accumulated debt (Wikipedia Source Here)

The chief features of the Bretton Woods system were an obligation for each country to adopt a monetary policy that maintained the exchange rate by tying its currency to the U.S. dollar and the ability of the IMF to bridge temporary imbalances of payments.

On August 15, 1971, the United States unilaterally terminated convertibility of the dollar to gold. As a result, "[t]he Bretton Woods system officially ended and the dollar became fully 'fiat currency,' backed by nothing but the promise of the federal government."[1] This action, referred to as the Nixon shock, created the situation in which the United States dollar became the sole backing of currencies and a reserve currency for the member states.

And since, much more inflation:

September 1971-July 2011 Government Reported Inflation: +453.73%

And the grand finale, unfolding in front of our very eyes:

Corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

American history is young, fragile, and experimental. Yet we as a people have become complacent, docile, and void of the ability to critically think. In order to truly "win" the future, we must understand how we got here as a nation, and the lessons of the past must be understood in context of today.  History only repeats itself because participants are unaware of their predecessors, which is far from the case today.  Through understanding past mistakes, we are able to make proper decisions for the future.

While these circumstances may not be our individual fault, it is our responsibility as free individuals to consider facts and opinions of those who say otherwise, for it is always from the minority does the new majority become. There is no better current-day example of this than Ron Paul, the current guardian of the founding father's vision, and the philosophy of liberty in which sparked my own intellectual journey.

Below is a confrontation between Ron Paul and Ben Bernanke (Private FED Chairman).

One is telling the truth, while one is lying. You decide.

It is important to understand that throughout human history, civilizations haven risen and fallen, and the citizens who lived at the endpoints of a major civilization were much the same as you and I.  Citizens of the Roman Empire probably could not imagine what was to come, as many innocent people were just a product of their times.

The same does not have to be for us, but in order for change, we must change ourselves before it is to late. If we unite together in the cause of liberty, there is a chance for something special to happen in this world.  However,  if we continue to divide ourselves and see each other as our own enemies, then we will surely meet the fate that all empires have followed.

One of the reasons for the success of the Roman Empire was that the Romans treated their Empire as the world. In other words, the world was equated with the Empire. This belief formed the social cement which kept the Empire sustained. However, this bond, this social cohesion, was temporary at best. There were, after all, forces outside the Roman Empire which were eating away at the Empire itself. And regardless of whether we accept the fact that Rome fell as a result of internal pressure or invasions from the outside, or both at one and the same time, one thing is abundantly clear: Rome fell, and did so with a loud noise. It would take Western Civilization nearly ten centuries to recover and refashion a world which could be the rival of the civilization of Rome. 

Steven Kreis, http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/lecture14b.html

If we as a country are willing to rise up and help ourselves, then the first step in a long journey finds ourselves repeating history once again.... for all that is needed to begin restoring the damage by a few is another "one-vote win" to change the course of history.

I will be here journeying alongside you in this quest for freedom, for your future is inherently tied to mine.

Humbly and Respectfully,

Scott J

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support: H.R. 1098, the "Free Competition in Currency Act of 2011."

WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Ron Paul, Chairman of the Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology Subcommittee, announced today that the subcommittee will hold a hearing on legislation to restore sound money to the economy through competition.

H.R. 1098, the Free Competition in Currency Act of 2011, would allow competitive free market forces to provide sound money through choice in currency.  The bill repeals federal legal tender laws, repeals restrictions on private mints, and repeals taxes on gold and silver which prevent them from circulating as forms of payment. The hearing will discuss the need for and efficacy of sound money, the means by which sound money can be achieved through measures such as H.R. 1098, and the constitutional role of government in money.

"For too long the Federal Reserve has exercised a monopoly on currency issuance," Chairman Paul stated. "The result, predictably, has been an increasingly devalued dollar. We have been experimenting with a pure fiat currency system nationally and internationally for 40 years, and it has been proven unsound and unsustainable. Our fiat system helped create the massive debt crisis we find ourselves in, and has eroded the purchasing power of every American. The American people deserve to have a choice of currencies to protect themselves and their families from the poor decisions of government. Serious monetary reform is needed, and this hearing is the first step towards addressing this crucial issue. I am pleased that the subcommittee will be examining ways to return to sound money," Paul continued.

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
No Difference

Life goes by quick, and before you know it, it changes just like that.

The 7,000,000,000th human being will be born in 2011, each on his/her own individual cycle of life, with our own unique circumstances in which  manifests our reality.  For there is no inherit difference between any single human being on this planet, no matter how such an argument else-wise may be justified.  Statistically there is no root difference between any man, woman, or child of any heritage, as each of us are a culmination of circumstances in which we cannot consciously decide.  While we may differ in skin colors, languages, ethics, habits, beliefs, cultures, countries of origin, sufferings, injustices, struggles, luxuries, and overall environment, yet we all as individuals share a root common ancestry in which ties the human race together, better known as history.

Children of the world are taught by those who are older and have more experience under the pretext that age brings wisdom.  In this paradigm, the elders are the trustworthy holders of the future.  Yet the reality of the situation is far from this fading illusion.  For age and experience can be deceiving, as all individuals are all susceptible to being young or foolish to the greater perspective of history.

One does not have to venture far to see the massive suffering upon the world, but one may wonder why it exists in such a state, and how it can be changed? Surely if the world was living in a grand lie, the people would speak up, but will anybody listen?

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the moral enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda

Who will look out for the interests of the children of the world?  Who is lobbying for the souls of tomorrow who must deal with the consequences of today?  Is anybody out there?  Is there any fire left under humanity, or are the children doomed to a world of hell?

-

Scott J

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
Perspective - Part I

Perspective: Thoughts – Part I

The most important thing I must try to communicate effectively above all else is perspective.  Perspective to me can be defined as what the “truth” is relative to those who speak their perspective and/or listen to others.  Empathy is the most useful tool in understanding someone’s perspective… put yourself in their shoes.  There are some stark contrasts of perspective that we see in society and acknowledge daily, but fail to see it in other areas.  It is in those areas do I believe that most “problems” that are constantly plaguing our society are… in limbo not being reanalyzed to actually fix any of the problems that our society is trying to protect ourselves from, especially with the technology daze we have going on.

As humans, we are influenced by our surroundings (nuture vs nature), which will tend to raise us with certain collective perspectives in various levels of communities.  You have perspective influenced at the following levels that effect how you interact with the world and how we associate ourselves.  Self <–Family <– Friends <— Peers <— Regions (from towns to cities to states) <– Nations  <— Humanity… and so on (if you don’t see what I am saying here it will come through more exposure in my opinion).

While we all know the power of trusting your family and friends (ever wonder why you are so similar to your parents or why your brothers/sisters all think alike on core issues) is strong, I will argue that that there lies grave danger in trusting the perspective of a nation.  On a national perspective, individual perspectives are blanketed by “social norms” which cause identity/perspective confusion especially amongst individuals who are already prone to insecurity and looking for their identity.  Those lives who are already fragile through lack of parenting, lack of values, stress from money, abusive families, etc… rely heavily on the  next smallest “collective perspective” which explains gangs, people wanting to join the army to fight other perspectives in force, patriotism, etc.

There is so much more I want to say on this subject but I am becoming blocked right now and I don’t want to stop my flow, so I will continue.

As an example.. War. To have a war you must have at least two people fighting each other, normally being two “sides” of good vs evil.

The following example we will use the USA vs Germany in WWII because of its recognition.  The USA soldiers are there under the perspective they are liberating the world from nazism, while the german perspective thought they were defending their native homeland and fighting for glory.  Both sides thought there were correct (or at the time at least) which eventually lead to one perspective dominating the other one. In this specific case, the war was a consequence of differing perspectives as they could not co-exist by the roots founded within each one… or in other words one perspective had to prevail and was decided militarily.

My intuition tells me that the world is nothing more than a war of perspectives.  If you can see the contrast in perspectives, you can eventually go down the chain of perspective in listed earlier and realize what are your perspectives and what are all the other perspectives that you are learning from communicating in the world.  Unless you fully understand the ideas of perspective (and psychology’s role in you enacting various perspectives) you may never become truly aware of the world and how it works. When I talk about economics perspective is going to be crucial, same with politics… so buckle up now and learn to critically think.  If you cannot expand your mind and identify what are your own perspectives and what influential “outside” perspectives that you may be living (falsely and thus you being unhappy but can’t figure out why…) then you will be stuck here.  The spiritual intellectual journey needs to start here.

A Few Quick Questions to guide you in the right direction of what I am thinking in later posts… but for now explore the following quotes.

Tolerance is Respect

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others” – Peace Pilgrim

“Stay committed to your decisions, be flexible to your approach” – Tom Robbins

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” – Nietzche

“Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.” -  Bertrand Russel

(Just google tolerance quotes, and take some time to look at them… I mean really look at them and reflect on yourself).

In order to travel the path of least resistance, to have the truth emerge, to have simplicity run wild in your thoughts, to see your true potential, to be eternally successful, to have healthy relationships, to being a good person, to making money, to improving yourself… it all starts at perspective.  It is dangerous to be ignorant to your perspectives without constantly questioning them, have you been living with any that you are ready to admit to yourself and get past?

-

Until later..

Scott J

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
Finding Sanity within an Insane World -- A Youth's Perspective

Since childhood, I have always been fascinated with problem solving and understanding the dynamics of risk.  As a young child, I was a nuisance to my brother about not breaking the rules mom set for us... as I did not want to be punished. His troubles would be my troubles was my thinking (my brother was 4 years older and had different feelings).  Later I  developed an obsession with poker, had some very nice runs from "rags to riches", but only to let my emotions consistently overcome rational judgment giving it all back in a flash (repeated lesson in breakdown of risk-management).  In college, I transferred initially from a concentration in mathematics into a degree in actuarial science, which can be described as financial risk management.  And last August, I stumbled into gold and silver, the ultimate safe-haven against failing currency(s) (mislabeled as a risky asset).

I feel that most people I encounter understand that there is a problem in the world, but they can't quite put their finger on the causes nor the magnitude of our financial/societal woes. Surprisingly, even our very own Private Federeal Reserve Chairman (Ben Bernanke) admitted in his most recent television appearance that the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) is confused by the slow growth in the economy... Really? How comforting for the deciders of my/our economic future (they are private controllers of our currency), who completely missed the biggest economic meltdown in modern financial history, to now be admitting they are surprised by the lack of economic progress.

“We don't have a precise read on why this slower pace of growth is persisting. One way to think about it is that maybe some of the headwinds that have been concerning us, like, you know, weakness in the financial sector, problems in the housing sector, balance sheet and de-leveraging issues -- some of these headwinds may be stronger and more persistent than we thought.”  -- Ben Bernanke (6/22/11)

If you are not familiar with the complete absurdity of the privately elected Ben Bernanke's knack for being dead wrong while being held in high esteem by both the Democrats and Republican presidents alike (Bush "appointed" him in 2006 and Obama re-confirmed his approval), then I present 5 minutes of Ben Bernanke failure.  It seems that for the past 5 years Bernanke has been spewing the kool-aid and we as Americans (and the world) haven't stopped to notice the false-logic he presents as truth.

It is important to note that it is not Bernanke that is the problem, instead it is the position he holds outside the interests and loyalties of the American Public (you and me).  While watching this video, remember this man holds the fate of everyone (including you and me) as he is in charge of keeping our medium of exchange (currency) of value.  Now that we are on a completely fiat currency (paper backed by "trust" since abolishment of gold standard in 1971), the value of the dollar is derived from the trust that the currency exists in the future (Take a Peek at the Price of Gold since 1971 chart again with this in mind... and realize financial analysts consider gold risky with its 30 year track record of massive gains, being that of a weakening confidence in the US Dollar).

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QpD64GUoXw

Let it be known that almost all problems we face today are symptoms of the core problem, a currency with no long-run sustainability (if not all problems). All of the problems that are debated today are rooted fundamentally through our illegitimate medium of exchange, the US Dollar (the Federal Reserve Note).  Since our currency is corrupt/manipulated at origination, we see manipulation and corruption "trickling down" and manifesting everywhere around us in our society.  If we were to not have a wealth-leeching currency, there would exist less opportunity for corruption within the system, that I am sure of.  Below is one of the best visual explanations of how our currency is created.  Mike Maloney is a fantastic resource on this behalf:

(Please Skip to 7:30 for his presentation on currency creation)

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzef43gdupk&feature=player_detailpage#t=449s

I have found it is irrelevant to solely focus on the symptoms of the problem (such as: GDP (Gross Domestic Product), unemployment, inflation, regulation, etc...), as they are all controlled/contrived by the same people who got us to where we are now.  Instead, I choose to investigate how the illegitimate currency has seeded into our most valuable resources as a society.

The truth of the matter is that GDP (our primary indicator of growth) is an extremely poor indicator of a healthy economy, but through academic and media propaganda, this one statistic has consumed the consciousness of the economy. It is noteworthy to point out that GDP is only a measure of how much money changes hands (all transactions taxed), and our constant spending/consumption is the fuel needed to "stimulate" the economy.  What happens when America hits its credit limit?

This misleading indicator has allowed the American economy to almost completely transform into a consumer, governmental, bureaucratic, banking, militaristic, and "social media" centered economy.  Meanwhile, America's role in manufacturing and agriculture (creating real wealth) has been severely destroyed and/or intentionally humiliated.

American agriculture has become poisoned with genetically engineered crops, hormones, pesticides, regulations and other chemicals mainly produced/licensed by food and chemical tycoon Monsanto; Additionally, in our twilight reality, the FDA is run by Monsanto as seen by the recent "Food Czar" appointed by Obama (nice choice of words in "Czar" in a "free country").

In my mind, it is no coincidence that the amount of diseases (especially cancer) has increased as the transition into chemically altered foods has been introduced into our food supply.  As far as I can tell, American food policy is one of profit and malnutrition, instead of one of health and balance. This is in complete opposition from what we would hope it would be... why are we not debating this on a national stage?  Look at the food required to be eaten (no outside lunches allowed) in Chicago Public schools if there is any doubt in my claim (the education system is another bureaucratic tragedy).

American manufacturing has been exported to foreign countries in which our favorite brand corporations exploit cheap/slave labor and avoid high U.S. tax rates in the name of capitalism (profit).  I know it isn't pleasant to think about, but I find it naive to not understand where our (for now) cheap goods originate from.  These trapped human souls have a reality in which has been exploited and then justified by the outside world as: "that's just the way it is."

I don't believe it. Instead, I believe our lack of understanding for others has left us vulnerable to our own servitude not fully realized by the collective conscious yet.

As surreal and saddening the realizations about the misguided priorities of our economic system may be, these problems exist because they are symptoms of the core problem, the private for-profit fiat currencies (money backed by nothing).  The Federal Reserve is using unprecedented financial policy in an unprecedented role as the World Reserve Currency.   A quick history lesson of the history of reserve currencies shows the historic role the Federal Reserve Note took on in 1971.  Does the fact that I keep mentioning paper currency strike you differently looking at the picture below?  When the Federal Reserve Note inevitably fails (My previous post: The Federal Reserve Note, 1971-2012?), how am I as an individual not suppose to think that everything is about to change as a result.

While it is easier to point out the problems than create the solutions, I write in hope that others have another source of information to look towards in the coming days.  If you are confused, scared, angry, depressed, happy, or sad about current conditions/the future... it is important to understand that we do not get to choose which era we live in, and that external macro circumstances are out of our individual control.  If you were born in the early 1900s, you had to live/fight through World War I/II.  If you were born in 450 A.D., you may have been apart of the fall of the Roman Empire.  And, if you are reading these very words right now, I believe you and I are apart of what I see as the awakening of the human soul as a result of financial turmoil.  Civilization has been around for more than 3000 years, and it has taken until now until the common man has had a chance to take the resources of the world and use them in collaboration with one another, instead of against one another.

I know enough to be sure that I can be wrong about certain perspectives, but I am certain that those who are not looking (intentionally or un-intentionally) at what is coming our way are more vulnerable to breaking down when there is little we can do about it.  It is not your neighbor, your friend, your family member, or the person halfway across the world that is our enemy.... instead the enemy resides within our own minds, mentally enslaved to a system designed to degrade the human spirit for the benefit of few.

There must be a revolution of mindset or we are to be at the mercy of the power structure that has been in place in the world for thousands of years.  This shift in mindset change cannot be forced, but only self-discovered.  The catalyst for such a monumental belief change can be seen as a consequence to the falling of the worldwide financial system... a cleansing of corruption you could say (we must be careful as the perpetrators of the financial mess we are in will pose as the saviors with a "new solution"... this is where the course of history must be changed in order to ensure living in a free-world in the long run).

Agree with me or not, it does not matter.  For, the words I speak will prove to be true or false through time, and time alone.  What I ask is that we all start looking outside of the box and re-connecting with the inner-self.  We can not fix anything until we allow our true self to exist.  If we cannot admit our own faults to ourselves, why is it that we are so confident of the world presented to us at first sight.

The Ron Paul Revolution....

With Much Respect,

Scott J

-

(Lyrics Source: Found Here)

Rest your head now little girl
You’re on your way now
Open your mind up to the sky
And fly away now
You’ve got nothing to prove
No one to hurt you
You got no one to pull you down push you around
Make you frown and cry
You are alone nowWaking up every day with a beam of the moonlight in my eye
Stimulate my consciousness with the focus of my mind
I’ve got to take myself back to the feeling of eternally breaking free
Knowing that my body’s motionless and still asleepSo fly with me
There’s a whole sky to see
I’m taking your mind with me
Into lucidity
Flying in unity
Could be normality
What you perceive to be
Is your reality

Reality is the concrete of our minds
Our own cities where the conscious streets unwind
In the centre of your world you have your sense of gravity
Just lay your head and put your eyes at ease
Create your life and the world that you perceive
In the centre of this world you have your own imaginary planetary universe
Fly with me…

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
We The People

Hello to my fellow brethren across all stretches of land, no matter which/what/who you are labeled as, each of us are independent co-inhabitants of the Earth.  Labels we associate with such as country of origin, religion, race, education level, wealth, sport teams, and countless other human-created labels are what I consider the root mental barrier in which separates man from working with one another. Instead, we live in a world of perpetual competition with one another, at the whims of the monopoly masters. Who said it has to be this way?

What if these labels did not exist?  What if we as people were able to drop the labels we have assigned to each other?  What if we looked past the generalizations of human diversity, and focused our energy in a new direction? Could the simple focus of awareness to the ancient power-harnessing philosophy of Divide and Conquer be the solution in achieving freedom from those who lust for power?  Are you presently aware that there are those who lust for power over you and I, acting without the best interest of you and I, and the overwhelming majority of the world’s inhabitants?

“It was curious to think that the sky was the same for everybody, in Eurasia or Eastasia as well as here. And the people under the sky were also very much the same–everywhere, all over the world, hundreds or thousands of millions of people just like this, people ignorant of one another’s existence, held apart by walls of hatred and lies, and yet almost exactly the same–people who had never learned to think but were storing up in their hearts and bellies and muscles the power that would one day overturn the world.”
- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 10

The world exists as is it does because we the people empower it through the manifestation of our collective understanding in its workings.  Unfortunately for humanity, a fundamental lack of understanding of the worldwide economic system has given way to a  system with little intent of bettering humanity’s quality of life.  The current profit-driven worldwide economic system has effectively been jading people of all backgrounds, affecting some groups of individuals harder and/or more indirectly than others.   The economic system keeps the unknowing majority competing for a “better position” on the modern day ladder of class-ism, centrally connected through privately issued fiat currencies in which connects all facets of our modern economic system.  This advanced tier of class-ism has cost humanity an extraordinary amount of lives, innovation, progression, equality, resources, freedom, and human energy.

The good news is, there is a cure to the madness, but it must be found through a collective awareness, as no one view can be the solution in whole.  As the old saying goes, “follow the money.”  Well, the way I see it, it does not go any higher up than those who create the money itself.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A central bank openly embracing currency devaluation is the ultimate form of absolute power over its customers, you and I.  With awareness to the absolute power of private monetary control, we as a people can finally understand the root of the absolute corruption that has manifested itself throughout all lands, the East and the West.

The days are coming quicker than most realize in which a very important crossroads will occur in the greater timeline of humanity.  The Federal Reserve Note will be phased out through a loss of confidence in its existence, alongside the Euro and other Western World currencies.  This is the first time in the history of the world has been on a reserve standard of un-backed digital/paper currency (only deriving its value in trust that it will be there the next day), and it will be the first time the world goes through such a financial mess, as the world economy is intertwined as never before.

This is a worldwide event, as all of the economies and currencies are intertwined through electronic-based financial chaos. Those who are responsible for the failed monetary experiment are already anticipating the fall of the present currencies, and will surely be quick to offer an even more regulated and complex financial system.  What happens at this moment of time is what will be talked about for eras to come.

History%20of%20money We the People (of the World)

I look forward to embracing what comes our way with others who wish to see a better world as well, as the days ahead of us will take great patience, endurance, perseverance, and understanding.  There is nowhere to go, and nothing that needs to be created.  We as individuals already embody all the power and potential  that we have been waiting for.  Those alive today are apart of the dawning of the greatest challenge humanity has ever confronted, and will see changes unlike any other in the history of man.

-

Scott J

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
Physical Gold is the Safehaven, Bonds are the Bagholders

With the recent price explosion in gold, it is becoming evident to many that precious metals (physical gold & physical silver) are a safe-haven against the cancerous monetary system that plagues the world.  As the world stock markets have plummeted in early August on systemic risk, the market has chosen to flee for safety once again.  While many financial analysts, including the Ben Bernanke himself, argue that gold is merely tradition instead of a monetary metal, the market is signaling a very definitive answer to critics.

Gold is Money, has been money, and will be used as money as long as we do not live in a harmonious universe where money is not needed.  Ben Bernanke is either lying or severely incompetent, as Gold has been linked to the dollar from 1913-1971 under the Federal Reserve, as only recently between 1971-2011 has the US Dollar been “off” the gold standard, dangerously entrusted among the hands of a few private bankers, with no representation from the Public.

Most are wondering how high can gold reach, and how fast?  $2000? $2500 (By the end of 2011 as JP Morgan suggests)? $5000? $10,000? $20,000?  Who knows, and to be honest, the number itself is of little importance, gold is going up for the foreseeable future until we have a new monetary system.  The trending markets are showing that gold (the physical asset) is one of the only safe-havens to the western world fiat currencies and economies, as the major central banks are now “printing money” at an alarming rate to cover the unfunded obligations accrued.

Countries such as South Korea, Mexico, Russia, China, India, and many others have all been major buyers of physical gold in 2011. As if these headlines were not enough, it has been capped off the recent news that Venezuela is nationalizing their gold industry, and demanding the physical delivery of nearly 90 tonnes of physical gold from the Bank of England and JP Morgan vaults.  This will undoubtedly prove to be a catalyst in a coming major event, in which in short time we may know.  This is the quote from the Veneuzuelan Foreign Minster in response to their action.

Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro said the world’s financial system, based on the dollar, had entered into a crisis of uncertainty and we are planning to construct a new international monetary system, and especially in South America, protect ourselves from this situation.  (Source Here)

In just the last 6 months, Gold has made new all time highs against the US Dollar (USD), The Euro (EUR), The Canadian Dollar (CAD), The Australian Dollar (AUD), The Great Britain Pound (GBP), and now even the safe-haven currency (amongst other currencies), the Swiss Franc (CHF).  With the recent ascent of the Swiss Franc Gold Prices to new record highs, it may very well mark the start of the great super-cycle in gold, in which all currencies fall against gold.  This Gold breakout to highs in all major currencies at roughly the same time with the backdrop of a worldwide sovereign debt crises seems to be the perfect scenario for a swift gold appreciation, and subsequent currency devaluations (inflation).

GoldPost Physical Gold is the Safehaven, Bonds are the Bagholders
Meanwhile, the US Bond market (debt market) has also been catching the “safehaven bid.”  With the Federal Reserve recently guaranteeing rates to stay low through 2013, investors, institutions, and algorithms drove various durations of US Bonds to record low yields (yield = rate of return on money invested).

Despite the growing concerns worldwide about sovereign debt problems, including the white elephant in the room, the US Debt increasing exponentially while growth stalls (see previous post), the market still suggests that US Debt is one of the safest places to be through surging demand at lower yields.  However, I doubt the bond market will respond kindly to rising inflation (evolving into higher inflation), or the eventual higher interest rates that will inevitably be coming, as it is an inevitable consequence from the monetary policies implemented by the reckless central banks.

The day the market fully understands the fallacy of buying debt as a safe-haven, is the day that we the people of the world can start to rebuild on a foundation of stability.  Until then, there are many reasons for US Treasuries to hold their perception of a safe-haven, as the world-wide economic system is currently pegged to the United States markets.

Peter Schiff has recently pointed out that investors buying a 10-yr treasury note with an annual yield around 2% are willfully locking capital up at a negative real interest rate with respect to inflation, nonetheless government reported inflation.  Even according to the Beuraue of Labor Statistics (government agency in who are “master accountants” to find the numbers in which they wish to present), the yearly overall inflation index is now well above the rate of return on US Treasury Bonds maturing in 10 years or less.  (Click here to see treasury yields)

The 12 month change in the all items index remained at 3.6 percent for the third month in a row. The
change in the index for all items less food and energy continued its upward trend, rising to 1.8 percent in
July, with the shelter and apparel indexes contributing notably to the acceleration. The energy index has
risen 19.0 percent over the past year.  (Source Here)

Picture 168 Physical Gold is the Safehaven, Bonds are the BagholdersEven more stunning than investors, institutions, and algorithms  lining up to secure negative real interest rates is how people have faith that the US will be able to repay the principle in 10-years, let alone 30 years.  How can anyone soundly invest in long-term bonds when the debt  levels have increased exponentially over the past 10 years.  Those looking for this to turn around only have to look so far as those in political offices ensuring the debt process does not stop, going so far to calling those who wish to cut spending as “Financial Terrorists.

But who knows, maybe the “Committee of 12,” will get their act together.  After all, consolidating an already unpopular and inefficient congress in a dictatorship fashion by creating a “budget team” may very well be the solution that America has been waiting for…  Our future lies in the hands of a group of arrogant men who refuse to deal with the truth, because they do not know the truth for themselves, or are unwilling to share it with others.  This is unacceptable.

National Debt Chart 2010 Physical Gold is the Safehaven, Bonds are the Bagholders

So the question becomes, which is the bubble?  The physical asset with no counter-party risk in which has been a store of wealth for thousands of years and is making all-time highs against most major currencies, or the negatively yielding treasury bonds in which the Federal Reserve has just finished its second round of emergency & exotic bond purchasing policy called Quantitative Easing in order to “stimulate” the economy, which we all know how that is going?

image.axd?picture=2011%2F1%2FBernanke QE Cartoon Physical Gold is the Safehaven, Bonds are the Bagholders

And if you decide like me, you may find yourself agreeing with a certain Politician who has been gaining a lot of momentum.  Then start spreading the message, because time is not on our side, and the people in power will not do it themselves.

The gold (and silver) mania is only beginning.  Have sympathy and compassion for all of those around you, as we are all in this together.  If we divide from one another, we will be conquered as individuals.

$300-$500+ Physical Silver in 2012 article coming soon to follow this article up.  The paper markets are full of deceit.

Buying emergency food/water should be on your mind, as the dollar devaluation will not treat people kindly.

-

Scott J

ScottJ

RightEdgeTrends
Further Questions about the Federal Reserve

The Debt Ceiling has been raised 9 times in the last 10 years, increasing over 150% in nominal value (non-inflation adjusted) with no end in sight.  Since 1971, when the US officially renounced the Gold Standard, it has mattered not if the President/Congress is Republican nor Democrat, as both parties and their members are obsessed with the their own bureaucratic short-term solutions instead of long-run cures;  unfortunately long run cures have been labeled as politically unpopular and/or economic nonsense, when nothing could be further from the truth.

National Debt Chart 2010 What is really going on? Further Questions about the Federal Reserve
The question is not which individual politicians are intentionally or unintentionally indenturing the average American into servitude by debt, rather why the net benefactor is often none other than the  The Private Bank of the Federal Reserve and its Western Banking Cartel affiliates/sister branches.

Every Federal Reserve Note (digitally or physical paper currency) is a loan from the private “reserves” of the “Federal” Reserve (There is nothing Federal about this private bank, why the misleading name if there is nothing to hide?).  It seems against all common logic, but in a nutshell, the Federal Reserve seems to be nothing more than a giant banking middle man that profits from issuing/regulating its own private currency to nations instead of individuals.  The more loans the Federal Reserve makes, the more the Federal Reserve profits from the interest owed on the issued debt, consequentially enabling large amounts of economic power creation for its own interests and its private shareholders (You may recognize a few of these names from your history books and America’s favorite “Too Big to Fail” Banks).

Ben Bernanke himself recently admitted in an economic hearing that the Federal Reserve was a “Profit Center.” (Source Here)

Rep. Ron Paul, Republican for Texas, asked Bernanke why a capital injection of more than $5 trillion “hasn’t done much” to help the consumer, who makes up about two-thirds of GDP in the U.S., and prop up the economy, while it helped boost corporate profits.  “You could’ve given $17,000 to each citizen,” Ron Paul claimed.

Bernanke, clearly on the defensive, told Rep. Ron Paul that his institution hadn’t spent a single dollar, rather, the Fed has been a “profit center” according to the Chairman, returning profits to the federal government.  As Bernanke began to sermon Rep. Paul on the history of the Fed (“we are here to provide liquidity [in abnormal situations],” the Chairman said), he was interrupted.

A fundamental recap of how this wacky, illogical, and dangerous ponzi scheme known as currency creation can be well explained by Mike Maloney.

(Please Skip to 7:30 for direct access to currency creation education).

!

The Diagram to understand how currency is created (taken from the video above).

CurrencyCreation1 What is really going on? Further Questions about the Federal Reserve

Why would the Federal Reserve keep lending its private bank notes (aka “The US Dollar”) to the United States so irresponsibly and carelessly; surely knowing that the path of increasing spending and debt will inevitably lead to currency/economic default?    Why is this “independent” bank willing to endlessly finance its primary customer, the US Government, enabling the illusion of false promises made by the government in creating an obscene amount of future obligations in which can never be funded?  Why is there little to no talk about currency reform for this failed experiment on a public stage, instead only extensive public relations campaigns to convince the world that the Federal Reserve Note still holds legitimacy as the world reserve currency.  Why is the chairman of the Federal Reserve a private position elected within the Federal Reserve system instead of someone/something accountable to American Public?  And why does Ben Bernanke still have a job after completely misleading the American Public in his short tenure as chairman?

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

--Thomas Jefferson

And this quote which raises questions about America’s War on Terror and the subsequent rights seized upon while the nation was in a state of fear.

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.

— James Madison

American Politics has been corrupted and is silently transforming into an ever-encroaching tyranny; The tyranny manifests itself through innocent people taught in the ways of greed, self-interests, self-ego, and utter ignorance, but is only empowered through the lack of understanding of how it all works. While it is true that Americans still possess many freedoms today, these freedoms are an anomaly in near 10,000 years of human civilization, and are rapidly slipping in sacrifice for perceived security.  Constant vigilance is required to protect what America has once achieved, not blind patriotism.  I was told when I was young that government officials are a representation of the people, instead all I see is a bunch of ego-maniac adults steering the ship into troubled waters, with glimpses of sanity and truth from value-driven individuals.

“Believe me, the next step is a currency crisis because there will be a rejection of the dollar, the rejection of the dollar is a big, big event, and then your personal liberties are going to be severely threatened.”        

— Ron Paul

There is so much to be looked into, and few seem to notice.  The very fact that there is so much resistance/ignorance in pursuing an education on this topic only leads to further questions and a stronger doubt of the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve’s monetary practices.

If there is corruption at the root of the financial system, then the system itself will become corrupt…

What if none of the things described are true and are found to be fallacies? Nothing….

What if we continue to ignore the possibilities of such situations/scenarios and they turn out to have truth within them?  Nothing good….

-

Sing it Michael

-

Respectfully, Inquiringly, and Humbly,

Scott J

ScottJ

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "ScottJ's Synopsis of Current Events"