Another 2008 Collapse Imminent

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
NeedMoney
NeedMoney's picture
Hat Tips: 41
Another 2008 Collapse Imminent

Another Lehman type collapse is upon is. Many professionals like James Turk and Jim Rogers believe it may happen soon, maybe by early next year. How will gold and gold stocks be affected? Do you believe the gold stocks will be smashed just like in 2008? Keep lots of powder just in case.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
LOL, define "imminent." It's

LOL, define "imminent."

It's been "collapsing" for years, what makes you think "soon" is the time. 

OR maybe by "early next year."

Sorry, I have to weed thorough this crap every single day in blogdum and it was old last year. In fact, every time I read "collapse imminent" the more the case is built for a snap reversal rally and it's time to go long.

If you're gonna call it, CALL IT! What's the date? Price targets? If want to help, be part of the solution, stop regurgitating the regurgitated.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

T
T's picture
Hat Tips: 6464
A timely Thread

Thanks for bringing up the topic .

It seems this is the big issue we're all holding our breath about.

Watching the miners go way up and way down this year has already been enough of a volatile rollercoaster. How much further down can they go in a market crash?

I do not know. 

How to play it from here?

I do not know.

I only see that some good miners, like Kinross, the other day, hit a target point at 12 dollar zone. Last time it was at 12 was after the 2008 crash.  Does that mean the 2011/2012 'crash to come' is now 'baked' in to Kinross current price? or  will people sell it some more ?

Whats the fundamental value of Kinross stock ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Another 2008 Collapse Imminent"