Take Over Targets

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
Hat Tips: 5332
Take Over Targets

by now most of you have read rick rules commentaries about the seniors on the look out for new deposits.  you've also had to note the many articles on IAM GOLD ,GG, Barrick wanting to buy buy buy.   So I'd like this to take the form of your predicitons. I know some of them are embedded in the other forums, but let's create our own list of who's going to be taken out

a) Persesus

Keegan

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
Ross Beaty

You sold Ventana Gold Corp. (VEN:TSX) last year for $1.5 billion. Now you are an investor in Keegan Resources Inc. (KGN:TSX; KGN:NYSE.A). Is that the same business model: explore, derisk and sell?

RB: I like the story. Keegan is basically the same business model as Ventana. The company is developing a gold deposit in Ghana. It hopes to sell it and that usually commands a premium. It could take a month or it could take three years. My money is on the shorter term.

GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
rule

http://www.sprottglobal.com/interview/rick-rule-“select-juniors-extremely-cheap-here-we’re-buying-in-advance-of-takeovers”

T
T's picture
Hat Tips: 6464
woulda been nice

woulda been nice if Rick Rule gave us some names of companies. but   I do know that  a popular newsletter I follow, highly recommends Bob Q 's company and calls it a takeover target....so add to the list

Pretium Resources....and its a bargain at 8 and below, right now. 8 is good. 7 is greedy. in between is decent bargain.

add these also ...  as takeovers.

THM     international tower hill

Premier gold

bayfield ventures

guyana goldfields

keegan... you said that one.    maybe some of the other africa miners like sand spring and  xtra gold ?? i dont know

kjm
kjm's picture
Hat Tips: 879
Almost certainly 

Almost certainly  Newstrike.......nes.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Take Over Targets"