Eric Sprott's 1.5 billion silver deal?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
Hat Tips: 689
Eric Sprott's 1.5 billion silver deal?

Anyone else read on Harvey about Eric Sprotts 1.5 billion silver deal. Can anyone clarify what its about. I am guessing about 45 million or so OZ's.

Eric Sprott filed a short term prospectus for the purchase of a mammoth amount of silver:

Today the Globe and Mail announced Eric has filed a short form follow up Prospectus for a billion five physical silver, holy jeepers, it could be approved in as little as two weeks people tell me, and he can trigger it OVERNIGHT without warning. Just bang if he has got the orders. WE all know what happened with his last Physical Silver Issue, it was 580 millionand blasted Silver 18 to 50 bucks in 5 months.
Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
rxmitch
rxmitch's picture
Hat Tips: 43
go  for it

go  for it

ms

Silver_Watchdog
Silver_Watchdog's picture
Hat Tips: 103
Yep it's right here

I bet he's pissed-off about Royal Canadian Mint's new Gold ETRs being launched with TD Securities. This should cause some disruptions in physical supplies.

Sprott = Shark

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
The greatest show on earth,

The greatest show on earth, today's metal markets!

Oh, how TPTB must hate Sprott. Will be so interesting to see how this plays out. Eric is looking at acquiring a lot of metal. This should cause an interesting imbalance.

Say what you will about the EE and cartel, Sprott is a master manipulator! A manipulator on our side. His intent is clear. Withdrawal massive amounts of liquidity for the market to drive prices higher. I hope he is successful.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

mgb
mgb's picture
Hat Tips: 1443
Yep

Sprott are the master manipulators,Bob.

I am with ya and in the end it is always about Sprott.

Just ask AUN shareholders after our one year battle with those kind folks.

Not sure which set of banksters are worse but certainly they all are the same  in the end.

Sprott appears to be our friend for the time being.

ghost
ghost's picture
Hat Tips: 1104
So does this mean he already

So does this mean he already has his physical or he could be buying now or any time down the road to fill his offering before selling his shares to the public?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Eric Sprott's 1.5 billion silver deal?"